Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

any server like euko beta?

This is a discussion on any server like euko beta? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR full pk defenitly going to rock, only if it's a fully fixed 18 or 19xx one. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    full pk defenitly going to rock, only if it's a fully fixed 18 or 19xx one.
    Bro for fix 18xx server files you need a much time ... maybe 1 year so ; ) GL

i hope there will be an EUKO BETA-like server defenitely will try that one though, and yes i do know it will take lot's of time, which isn't worth it for me myself to waste on.

Still wondering if there's any server which is like same as EUKO beta, or if anyone is able to build one like that, go for it lol.
    BUMP for EUKO BETA server. <3

https://www.facebook.com/LastGoldR isnt like euko beta but at least i heard it will be full pk

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    Bro for fix 18xx server files you need a much time ... maybe 1 year so ; ) GL
    The time really depends on the level of commitment you (can) put into it, but I'd give it 2 or 3 months at absolute best. Of course... that's only allowing for the time spent making stuff simply work, so most likely there'd be a lot of bugs to contend with. Unless you had a team, in which case by then you may have already dealt with the majority of known bugs created by new code (and hopefully the bugs caused by pre-existing code/bad systems). A year's a bit of a stretch, though. 6 months of reasonably dedicated effort is probably more than enough time.

pretty damn sure some kinda turk already took off and will get it done :P

euko beta was sux as hell lol complete unplayable place where everyone had 1800def+ and was impossible to kill anoyone without full duff on him and gang bang with 2-3 melesss..how u enjoyed playing euko beta? I thnik everyone who i knew here left from this shit beta after 1h when it started..and this MEGA LAGG where u cant sit on someone back and combing him becouse after your 2-3hits he was too far to attack becouse of server lagg..
    lol euko beta was failure pk place..
    ilterates likes this.

if lag ok sucks, but which server doesn't suck if it lag's? And the lack of skill to kill someone you're practically having if i read your reply correctly doesn't make sense to me. Easily could kill there, but that's what most people don't understand on a full PVP server is that everyone is having high AP/AC/HP/MP etc. so you atleast gotta do something before you can kill someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12