Do Not Play on Gladiator Knight Online Private Server

This is a discussion on Do Not Play on Gladiator Knight Online Private Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As the topic says, do as it says! I joined this server a week ago. At first, leveling and getting ...
Page: 1

Default Do Not Play on Gladiator Knight Online Private Server

As the topic says, do as it says! I joined this server a week ago. At first, leveling and getting items wasn't that bad. Leveling from 60 - 70 takes some time, but at the most two days only. Since this is a new server, there wasn't really anyone on. So, bosses literally spawned like every 30 minutes to one hour in all of the zones. It was pretty easy to get uniques. Now the kicker! The admin of this server had a great idea. Why not wipe everything from the server and not tell anyone on it. Every will have a good laugh! haha no. I am not complaining how bad the server is but how it is taken care of. The admin didn't even announce in game or forum that he/she is wiping the server. It is pretty much like usko admins. They do what ever they want and not care about the players. In addition, the have taken down all the boards on their forum. When you make a new forum account, it has to be approved by the administrators haha. so i doubt you might see flaming there. Basically if you want the proper administrator to do his job on a knight online private server, do not go to Gladiator Knight Online Private server. You will be disappointed.

2MayFoxy

+1

i wont play any server with GPS network as owner.

Bump

Good to know
    BumP