Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w w w . a k n i g h t o n l i n e . c o ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default test

w w w . a k n i g h t o n l i n e . c o m

A Knight Online Private Server | www.aknightonline.com (website in development)

B A C K G R O U N D

A Knight Online Private server is exactly that, a knight online private server project. We are by no means the best or perfect in anyway, but we are definitely striving to be. Our developers have a few years of experience in the KO private server field, with several failed and successful projects, and we hope to make this one the latter. We have observed and studied other servers as well and have learned from their mistakes as well as our own. We are aiming for quality above all else and look forward to having the current private server community on board with us to assist us in this process.

The AKO | PS Team will do our best to provide the best possible and highest quality game-play and player service we can possibly offer with our abilities. We have taken several steps to ensure our security is up to par including an adequate (possibly overkill) amount of DDoS "protection". We currently choose not to outline steps taken towards security as to not compromise said security. I'd like to personally remind everyone that this server is YOURS! Sure, we work, develop, create, however this project will not be possible without your insight, suggestions, ideas and feedbacks backing us up. We accept and appreciate any and all criticism (positive and negative) as it is the only thing that will allow us to better serve you, the community.

We have also chose to not grant the majority of certain permissions to our Game Masters (GM's) as a precautionary action to prevent staff from corrupting the gameplay and life-span of our server. This includes muting, spawning monsters, ect.

S E R V E R ..I N F O R M A T I O N
    Server Specifications

• CPU: 2x E5645 Xeon 6 Core 2.4ghz
    • Cores: 12/24 HT
    • RAM: 48GB DDR3
    • HDD: 2x 1 TB ST 256GB SSD
    • DDoS Protection: 20 Gb/s (12,000,000 packets per second)
    • Net: Dedicated 1Gb Connection

Server Setup

• Level 70 (Auto/Instant - No need to EXP)
    • Hard Farm - Players will be required to obtain all items from scratch, hard drop rates
    • Hard Upgrade -Insanely hard upgrade to add a form of competition and market value, max +8
    • Events & Wars - Scheduled / Automated
    • PK Map - Dark Colony Zone (DCZ/Ardream)
    • Lightweight Potions - Potions will be lighter weight to allow larger quantities to be carried
    • Anti-cheat - Fully licensed & featured anti-cheat system
    • Virtually Bug Free - All major (and most minor) known bugs have been completely eradicated, any remaining bugs will be repaired during beta as reported.
    • Jewelry Max - +0
    • Power-Up Store - Players are able to purchase items from the Power-Up Store, which will be non-overpowered.

KOPanel Setup

• Kill/Death/KDR Statistics
    • Profile Comment System
    • GM Panel (Allowing GM's to actively manage community on/offline)
    • Character Item View
    • Visual Appeal
    • Most Kills System -with weekly automated reward & reset

B E T A ..
    I N F O R M A T I O N

The "A Knight Online Private Server" project will be releasing a beta in the upcoming weeks to help us better tailor the server according to player wants/needs. During this period we will also be managing a poll/voting system through our website, forums and this topic to help us better shape the server based on your ideas and suggestions. This will also help us eradicate any discovered remaining bugs gearing us a step closer to our first official release. The beta will be limited to 100 users online at any given time, and sign-ups will be capped at 400 registrations.

There will also be a reward of an XBOX Onegaming console system (and Call of Duty: Ghosts) to the winning participant (contest details will be announced shortly)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More details & information coming shortly, please be sure to keep checking this topic as it will constantly be updated!
    - A Knight Online Private Server
    "Management"

Credits: TwoStars, osman, Snoxd, G4L, MGame, EvilSystem/Heroes-WoW, AngryRussian, The Private KO Community
    Last edited by aKnightsOnline; 10-02-2014 at 04:25 PM.

dam looks good! i'm excited for this!
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

Banned Regular Member

@AKO ,you can give me link for forum ,or public here ?When is finish/make/up?.

-Thanks

Really?

Vincent server again?

why moderators dont close the topic and ban him?

we all know this server will be alive for 10 days then it will die after he make his $$,

yeah everything just like vincent server, panel also ripped from WoW website (like his last server), same kill/death statistics, same stuff etc etc.. also
    SAME ADMIN WHO WILL BE GONE 10 DAYS AFTER SERVER START
    aKnightsOnline and blackfox like this.

Banned Senior Member

We appreciate your enthusiasm @PrivServ! @ProJoint, the forum and panel will be officially placed online in the upcoming days, we are currently migrating files between hosts and making adjustments

@Grobar, we appreciate that your first post ever on this wonderful community forum was placed in our topic, we can assure you you have nothing to worry about.

Banned Regular Member

Ahh.@AknightsOnline ,u know when BETA UP/(np 3 week's ? etc)

Thanks for fast re-play .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoogi View Post
    Really?

Vincent server again?

why moderators dont close the topic and ban him?

we all know this server will be alive for 10 days then it will die after he make his $$,

yeah everything just like vincent server, panel also ripped from WoW website (like his last server), same kill/death statistics, same stuff etc etc.. also
    SAME ADMIN WHO WILL BE GONE 10 DAYS AFTER SERVER START
    grover seems mad.

its not groober, mods can check it out and verfy it.

i also dislike groober servers, forgottenKO etc etc - he just wipe and relunch everytime and sell items to ppl for $$ on skype etc, his server just curropted as him.

back to topic, just funny how to cummonity forgot how vincent open a server and then gone and he just keep doing the same trick over and over again lol.
    blackfox and aKnightsOnline like this.

Come on mods ban this guy. He is just like Grobar so why let him advertise here?!?! This is Vincent, hello, he said it himself. He is trying to do another server where he makes money and then shuts it down after a month or two...
    Yoogi, aKnightsOnline and ProJoinT like this.

Banned Senior Member

We appreciate your kind concerns @blackfox, however this server is not going anywhere any time soon.
    ProJoinT likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    Ahh.@AknightsOnline ,u know when BETA UP/(np 3 week's ? etc)

Thanks for fast re-play .
    About 3 weeks to 1 month or so I will post continuous updates, videos and screenshots on our progress. We aren't rushing this at all
    ProJoinT likes this.

ardream map, wow
    such fun,
    many memories

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    About 3 weeks to 1 month or so I will post continuous updates, videos and screenshots on our progress. We aren't rushing this at all
    Look's Nice !.
    I JOIN 100% To the server...

So you were saying that If i play here i will satisfy my hunger for a myko server and wont miss the glorious myko times? If so count me in dude.

Is it up yet ? cuz panel seems off

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM