Page 386 of 390 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390 LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any english team?...
Page: 386

any english team?

Admins ignore messages on discord, which cant be bad because they are busy for sure.
    There are separate channels for three different languages but of-course everyone will speak any other language in the english chat, plus all the welcome messages are there. so no way someone will ever see or relate to your messages.
    BUT
    the moment i wrote my opinion about that, clearly just to make their Discord channel more accessible and pleasant for everyone - one of the 'clan leaders' (lmao) became a bully, then finally dear Aesteries or whatever his name is - replied! NOT to the improvement suggestions BUT to support the foolish reply of the CL and try to make another joke, at my expense.
    It's not even worth a chance, your attitude is rude and arrogant.

usually i dont mind, but the thought that any innocent player could be in this place and absorb this nonsense from you when he just wanted a little more information and offer things for improvement that by the way - before i left i got to see a person or two who agreed with me, managed to annoy me

I wish there was even a small chunk left over from the great past, sure people/servers like yours would not have had legitimacy then.
    Just wanted to kick some asses again, you made me stop the download and leave your discord with nerves and shame

There is a certain group that has started a trend towards bullying the rest, I noticed that in Sheldon's server too, he didn't care too there.

pretty sure in reality you've been through a lot and you're a bunch of insecure keyboard offenders. And about you Aesteries - you will probably ask me what tf i want - so i'll tell you before i ask - i want you to respect the players who come to waste their money and time on your server, which i truly hope will not hold.

"good" luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    Admins ignore messages on discord, which cant be bad because they are busy for sure.
    There are separate channels for three different languages but of-course everyone will speak any other language in the english chat, plus all the welcome messages are there. so no way someone will ever see or relate to your messages.
    BUT
    the moment i wrote my opinion about that, clearly just to make their Discord channel more accessible and pleasant for everyone - one of the 'clan leaders' (lmao) became a bully, then finally dear Aesteries or whatever his name is - replied! NOT to the improvement suggestions BUT to support the foolish reply of the CL and try to make another joke, at my expense.
    It's not even worth a chance, your attitude is rude and arrogant.

usually i dont mind, but the thought that any innocent player could be in this place and absorb this nonsense from you when he just wanted a little more information and offer things for improvement that by the way - before i left i got to see a person or two who agreed with me, managed to annoy me

I wish there was even a small chunk left over from the great past, sure people/servers like yours would not have had legitimacy then.
    Just wanted to kick some asses again, you made me stop the download and leave your discord with nerves and shame

There is a certain group that has started a trend towards bullying the rest, I noticed that in Sheldon's server too, he didn't care too there.

pretty sure in reality you've been through a lot and you're a bunch of insecure keyboard offenders. And about you Aesteries - you will probably ask me what tf i want - so i'll tell you before i ask - i want you to respect the players who come to waste their money and time on your server, which i truly hope will not hold.

"good" luck.
    Uh, I just scrolled up to figure out what you were even talking about, and I guarantee you he didn't see your message whatsoever (there was no "bullying" - especially from Aesteris; all he did was essentially agree that there's too much spam from the join messages lol) - he just happened to look away from prepping (which we've been doing essentially day, every day, for the last few weeks) to see that one particular message. <I> didn't even see yours, and I knew it existed beforehand - I had to scroll up even further to find it.

Responses will unfortunately just be a bit slower until a little after it launches and things settle down, is all. :x

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Uh, I just scrolled up to figure out what you were even talking about, and I guarantee you he didn't see your message whatsoever (there was no "bullying" - especially from Aesteris; all he did was essentially agree that there's too much spam from the join messages lol) - he just happened to look away from prepping (which we've been doing essentially day, every day, for the last few weeks) to see that one particular message. <I> didn't even see yours, and I knew it existed beforehand - I had to scroll up even further to find it.

Responses will unfortunately just be a bit slower until a little after it launches and things settle down, is all. :x
    In 2013 I had my own server, no1 could be disrespectful to anyone without getting a harsh response/warning from the devs
    you give fools aka 'CLAN LEADERS' AKA your friends (probably) the option and legitimacy to bully other users, and for that, you have no right to exist.

if it's mutual, it's fine.
    if someone asks a question and gets such a response like that in front of everyone without any reason, ITS NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    any english team?
    Is it true? Superman's dead? Mass DC? Don't shoot the messenger......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    These are still subject to change no?
    Are you going to play ? I'm getting the itch and will bring my regulars Demo Point Algemist & Healy , might even drag some of the old Pro-Kser frogs from hiding .

• This is nuckinfutz! There are 6 of us in the same dorm and we all use the same internet, but only one of us can use a genie. what kind of game is this? too many BS issues. the RED lettering in game told me to contact SUPPORT to fix the problem, so fix the problem

• Aesteris

Unfortunately there’s a lot of abuse with people who use a bunch of PCs to setup genie to farm coins to sell for USD/TRY, thus the decision was made to limit it to 1 per IP. At the moment, the only way for you to get around that limitation is by buying premium on all accounts that you want to use genie on at the same time. We know it’s not ideal Thanks for understanding

nope, thats unacceptable and runs contrary from the free to play to pay to play. some cannot afford to buy premium, we will just move along and let those who have money to buy premium so in a few weeks they will be selling gold from farming coins.
    Aesteris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

• This is nuckinfutz! There are 6 of us in the same dorm and we all use the same internet, but only one of us can use a genie. what kind of game is this? too many BS issues. the RED lettering in game told me to contact SUPPORT to fix the problem, so fix the problem

• Aesteris

Unfortunately there’s a lot of abuse with people who use a bunch of PCs to setup genie to farm coins to sell for USD/TRY, thus the decision was made to limit it to 1 per IP. At the moment, the only way for you to get around that limitation is by buying premium on all accounts that you want to use genie on at the same time. We know it’s not ideal Thanks for understanding

nope, thats unacceptable and runs contrary from the free to play to pay to play. some cannot afford to buy premium, we will just move along and let those who have money to buy premium so in a few weeks they will be selling gold from farming coins.
    Thats old why would you reply to that still dorming? Idk. Nevertheless the current server reminds me of cwest. Most people speak english. The turks have grown up it seems nd speak English and its a rlly good experience to relive the game.

However most players r actually decent probably an effect from all of us being old players lol.

Bump for best server eu

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    Bump for best server eu
    It's actually fun to see this HenkaN75 guy which is the Sierra admin from this server has to bump this server because nobody else does it.

Now me as a player with the H symbol pretty active player will also do a little bump out here.

They said they listened to our feedbacks but none of this is true they only listened to their own stupid plans which were even more stupid then the plans they made back in 2015.

1. Nothing happend literally nothing power up store prices are insanely expensive 10$ for 1000KC while 10$ in turk servers are 15-20K KC which means almost no one from Turkey or Peru will join this garbage server because people are forced to donate on power up store to be able to play on this server.
    2. The collection races are fucking garbage you getting priest shell pads+1 which is 200k coins nobody even join collection races anymore because the rewards are cancer. And in this server we told them to add fucking Knight Cash into the collection races like every other server that have a decent playerbase unlike this garbage server they said no! They wrote to me that if i want Knight Cash from collection races i should join other servers!
    3. There is no fucking events going on ever. Literally 0 only those basic stupid events such as Juraid Mountain , Border Defense War , Forgotten Temple. And even those are already very unpopulated because the rewards are trash and once again no way of making KC.
    4. There are no give aways no free temporary scroll sets & cospre sets on friday evening for to be used the entire weekend when everyone is finally back from work ready to pk.
    5. For all new players there is no beginner sets yet even tho people are on +8 weps already and full unique.
    6. There is no exp event such as 300% or a santa spawning for new players to catchup very easily 80 no they are forced to exp on dark knights in colony zone so they getting spam raid by dual shard8 iron set sins or they are forced to do boring ass quests.
    7. Gamemasters are fucking useless they have no clue how this game works, also the game masters have huge ego they are banning people on their own enjoyment without getting punished by their (Away From Keyboard Admins) and it takes like a week before you getting a respond from any staff in this server and if you get it from a GM they just say (PM AESTERIS) fucking useless and garbage server management!

I've made a topic on their Forum with the title "'Help this server for godsake"' https://forum.apexko.com/topic/11146...r-for-godsake/

you should definetly check that out and make sure u take a bag of popcorn to read all of that so u can see what a mess this fucking server is and how far behind this server is in the ways of how things are going now in the world and especially in Turkey.

As soon the iron set prices , the gold bar prices in TL / $ are cheap this server will have only a few riotes left in bowl and after all the dissapointments i've seen on this server i won't recommend this server to anyone don't waste ur money on this crap its not worth it!

Conclusion is that the server have a perfect smooth client running. But thats it everything else is a huge failure.

I give this server a fucking 3/10 and if the client was dogshit aswell then i would have given it a big 1/10.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 06-15-2022 at 07:52 PM.
    Restless and agnes10 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    It's actually fun to see this HenkaN75 guy which is the Sierra admin from this server has to bump this server because nobody else does it.

Now me as a player with the H symbol pretty active player will also do a little bump out here.

They said they listened to our feedbacks but none of this is true they only listened to their own stupid plans which were even more stupid then the plans they made back in 2015.

1. Nothing happend literally nothing power up store prices are insanely expensive 10$ for 1000KC while 10$ in turk servers are 15-20K KC which means almost no one from Turkey or Peru will join this garbage server because people are forced to donate on power up store to be able to play on this server.
    2. The collection races are fucking garbage you getting priest shell pads+1 which is 200k coins nobody even join collection races anymore because the rewards are cancer. And in this server we told them to add fucking Knight Cash into the collection races like every other server that have a decent playerbase unlike this garbage server they said no! They wrote to me that if i want Knight Cash from collection races i should join other servers!
    3. There is no fucking events going on ever. Literally 0 only those basic stupid events such as Juraid Mountain , Border Defense War , Forgotten Temple. And even those are already very unpopulated because the rewards are trash and once again no way of making KC.
    4. There are no give aways no free temporary scroll sets & cospre sets on friday evening for to be used the entire weekend when everyone is finally back from work ready to pk.
    5. For all new players there is no beginner sets yet even tho people are on +8 weps already and full unique.
    6. There is no exp event such as 300% or a santa spawning for new players to catchup very easily 80 no they are forced to exp on dark knights in colony zone so they getting spam raid by dual shard8 iron set sins or they are forced to do boring ass quests.
    7. Gamemasters are fucking useless they have no clue how this game works, also the game masters have huge ego they are banning people on their own enjoyment without getting punished by their (Away From Keyboard Admins) and it takes like a week before you getting a respond from any staff in this server and if you get it from a GM they just say (PM AESTERIS) fucking useless and garbage server management!

I've made a topic on their Forum with the title "'Help this server for godsake"' https://forum.apexko.com/topic/11146...r-for-godsake/

you should definetly check that out and make sure u take a bag of popcorn to read all of that so u can see what a mess this fucking server is and how far behind this server is in the ways of how things are going now in the world and especially in Turkey.

As soon the iron set prices , the gold bar prices in TL / $ are cheap this server will have only a few riotes left in bowl and after all the dissapointments i've seen on this server i won't recommend this server to anyone don't waste ur money on this crap its not worth it!

Conclusion is that the server have a perfect smooth client running. But thats it everything else is a huge failure.

I give this server a fucking 3/10 and if the client was dogshit aswell then i would have given it a big 1/10.

yea how ever i do agree with you about the PUS expensive, CR rewards garbage no events...yada yada yda

Trash server.

Goddamn, was flying to Europe to play this server, now I gotta go back to Cancun again
    black likes this.

Going to just quote my reply to your post on our forums here:
    If by "no reason" you mean joining Discord and immediately going above and beyond to harrass members of the community, then yes - you were certainly banned for "no reason".
    Having said that, the late-night ban was really just a shortcut to remove it all quickly, so it was lifted (and ordinarily, a mute would have been used, but enough time has passed now to consider that done with) - but consider this a warning.

While we understand the competitive nature of the game, you cannot take things so seriously you start to personally attack other members and their families.

PS: Sierra wasn't the one who banned you.
    Chilllll. <3

1.No one in this forums give a shit about any server, they just play and quit if they want.

2.Quality is important than quantity
    nickos3 likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2