Page 325 of 390 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure who all remembers but... apexko use to kinda be a farm server lol. You had to level and ...
Page: 325

Banned

Not sure who all remembers but... apexko use to kinda be a farm server lol. You had to level and gear everything. I remember taking my nova mage to eslant wizards to level clans and farm high grade weapons. Krowaz weps and armor had to be farmed. The way it is set up has never seemed good to me because you HAVE to pk to progress and if you aren't geared to pk you can't pk = you can't progress, and now in present I can say it only sucks more to be new. Can't complete any quests. No parties want noobies unless they bored. Noob parties are food for whale baba lords or gg clans with nice players.

GL

I'll be trying to complete quests. I played for a week now barely got anything from pking. I am done with school and have nothing to do but play all day. Still barely making any progress.

Luckily starter items are good enough, it's just obvious you are food and you can barely kill shit unless some GG's are nice and add you for leech basically hahaa.

I would love a rebirth of server :O

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post
    Not sure who all remembers but... apexko use to kinda be a farm server lol. You had to level and gear everything. I remember taking my nova mage to eslant wizards to level clans and farm high grade weapons. Krowaz weps and armor had to be farmed. The way it is set up has never seemed good to me because you HAVE to pk to progress and if you aren't geared to pk you can't pk = you can't progress, and now in present I can say it only sucks more to be new. Can't complete any quests. No parties want noobies unless they bored. Noob parties are food for whale baba lords or gg clans with nice players.

GL

I'll be trying to complete quests. I played for a week now barely got anything from pking. I am done with school and have nothing to do but play all day. Still barely making any progress.

Luckily starter items are good enough, it's just obvious you are food and you can barely kill shit unless some GG's are nice and add you for leech basically hahaa.

I would love a rebirth of server :O
    Theres many players feeling like you bro. admins right now just have in their mind a big patch to make server more PVP:
    this their project will take months probably or more... who knows
    https://forum.apexko.com/topic/7542-...-np-reduction/
    right now moradon is leterary dead 100kc cost almost 9 gbs people just afraid to buy or sell items because of that patch. and since they turn off Xmax event which was the best even ive see so far activity on Cz is just a joke.
    They giving to much energy for this patch and dont noticed that server need some help RIGHT NOW!

https://forum.apexko.com/topic/7678-...#comment-52237
    topics like that just get close after people start to give their ideas or suggestions..
    apexko will need a active gm like alpha very sad 1 of the best private servers doing like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Famiglia View Post
    https://forum.apexko.com/topic/7678-...#comment-52237
    topics like that just get close after people start to give their ideas or suggestions..
    They're not closed because people give suggestions, that's stupid. They're closed because a certain few people love to try to embellish their arguments by outright lying ("admins haven't told us anything" [except for the linked post telling you what our general plans are and when we expect them to happen by], "there's no ETA" [...except for the general ETA given in the post linked], "<quotes part of the post stating a feature that Aesteris said would be introduced eventually> -- why don't you use this???" [because like the post says, it doesn't exist yet? -- the list goes on.]), wanting an answer but completely refusing to acknowledge that it's already been given to them because they don't agree with it.

Really, you're just proving my point by trying to continue doing so here.

Like I said there: I have nothing against suggestions, and I fully realise we - as always - take our time to get things done. USKO releasing new servers also played some part in that.
    It's frustrating, I get it.

But that's no excuse to lie to, I assume, try to embellish your arguments. It's stupid and I'm done with it.
    If you want to rant, so be it. If you want to propose suggestions, so be it.

But you don't need to resort to lying to do so. If you can't accept that, I don't know what to tell you. There's plenty of other servers which will more than likely try to bend over backwards for you.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    They're not closed because people give suggestions, that's stupid. They're closed because a certain few people love to try to embellish their arguments by outright lying ("admins haven't told us anything" [except for the linked post telling you what our general plans are and when we expect them to happen by], "there's no ETA" [...except for the general ETA given in the post linked], "<quotes part of the post stating a feature that Aesteris said would be introduced eventually> -- why don't you use this???" [because like the post says, it doesn't exist yet? -- the list goes on.]), wanting an answer but completely refusing to acknowledge that it's already been given to them because they don't agree with it.

Really, you're just proving my point by trying to continue doing so here.

Like I said there: I have nothing against suggestions, and I fully realise we - as always - take our time to get things done. USKO releasing new servers also played some part in that.
    It's frustrating, I get it.

But that's no excuse to lie to, I assume, try to embellish your arguments. It's stupid and I'm done with it.
    If you want to rant, so be it. If you want to propose suggestions, so be it.

But you don't need to resort to lying to do so. If you can't accept that, I don't know what to tell you. There's plenty of other servers which will more than likely try to bend over backwards for you.
    still admins not giving the right answer to players.there was more on the topic which players were talking about :
    1st You turn off Xmax event during this you give leterary " FREE FOR ALL" the most strong armor HOLY KNIGHT PARTY. so right now Xmax event finished which is good dont get my wrong. but people dont know what to do?
    let me tell you guys we have bifrost on apexko which not working is not even possible to farm materails to make HOLY KNIGHT PARTS which were giving free to every1 first during Xmax event. so this basic has created a big confusion on MARKET MORADON. i.e. :
    during event = 1 part holy knight +3 = 4/5 gbs cheaper AF. and 100k kc= almost 4gb.
    right now is not possible to farm anymore those armors is like :
    1 part holy knight armor +3 around 10gbs even if u find any because most people already upgrade them so they just sell for 2 or 3k kc +7 . and 100k kc = almost 9gbs .

this an small example most of people wanted to explain to admins on APEXKO that the market in game is just faked up !
    theres no places to farm items, you can just farm GBS. so people right now is like full of GBS and just few babashopers selling sometimes 100k kc on merchant..
    2nd point most people still care and even me : you turn off MEDAL sistem which allowd you to buy with NPS some medals to exchange for items. well you guys turn off this NPC and dont give to players nothing back . so basic right now is so faking hard to buy uniques.
    so could u imagine something like that guys ? :
    1 ROF +0 COST ALMOST 9 GBS
    1 IRON BELT +0 GOING ALMOST 6 GBS?
    this just ridiculous....
    in few words many many many many players on apekxo were asking something back while u making a big patch. thats why we are making topics to suggest our ideas not because we want to talk bad about your precious server my friend.
    and once again as usuall on apexko and here you still not answer us. i dont wanna hear that im right or we are right ..but the most obvious thing was not to remove anything if u have nothing to offer ?? you have done ur calculation very wrong thats all and handle all this very bad special when every1 knows USKo will open new server w/o considering the other servers that opened in the meantime..
    Just do something to keep ur loyal small comunity players in server busy meantime ur patch is not done yet before apexko lose all players.
    peace.

Apex KO Senior Member

The long awaited return of the [NP Merchant], as part of our efforts to revitalize PK, is scheduled to be tomorrow!
    Alongside this, there's a bunch of other changes hitting Apex with tomorrow's patch, and we hope everyone will like them - please do leave feedback on the forums with your thoughts once the patch is released.

We want to take this opportunity to shed some light on what we're working on, and let you know a tentative release schedule for these features.

First up is an all new PK reward system - it's simplistic in nature, but will definitely be a great incentive to indulge in PK.
    We're aiming to release this in 2 weeks (on or about March 23rd) - did you like the PK activity during the Christmas event? You'll definitely like what this'll bring you then!

We're also hard at work on making clan wars a thing, with support for staking items/gold - may the best clan take the spoils! This'll be available your enjoyment at any time you'd like, but will also be used future tournaments! No ETA on when this will be released yet, but it's not too far off.

We know it's taken us a long time to deliver on the promises we made at the start of the year, but rest assured - we'll keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesteris View Post
    The long awaited return of the [NP Merchant], as part of our efforts to revitalize PK, is scheduled to be tomorrow!
    Alongside this, there's a bunch of other changes hitting Apex with tomorrow's patch, and we hope everyone will like them - please do leave feedback on the forums with your thoughts once the patch is released.

We want to take this opportunity to shed some light on what we're working on, and let you know a tentative release schedule for these features.

First up is an all new PK reward system - it's simplistic in nature, but will definitely be a great incentive to indulge in PK.
    We're aiming to release this in 2 weeks (on or about March 23rd) - did you like the PK activity during the Christmas event? You'll definitely like what this'll bring you then!

We're also hard at work on making clan wars a thing, with support for staking items/gold - may the best clan take the spoils! This'll be available your enjoyment at any time you'd like, but will also be used future tournaments! No ETA on when this will be released yet, but it's not too far off.

We know it's taken us a long time to deliver on the promises we made at the start of the year, but rest assured - we'll keep them.
    Looking forward to the updates

Apex KO Senior Member

Patch 2219 has been released!

Changelog

- Added the renewed [NP merchant] to the game;
    Prices shown are in National Points (NOT Monthly National Points!).
    All items from this shop are PERMANENTLY untradable (but can be shared between characters on your account through your inn hostess).
    - Juraid Mountain achievements have seen their required wins lowered.
    - Enabled upgrading to (+21) reverse for old high-class weapons (Mirage Dagger, Shard, Exceptional Shard, Chitin, and Chitin Shell).
    - Added high-class items (+8) to Balrog and Booro in Ronark Land.
    - The Tears of Karivdis received from the Ultima quest has been made untradable.
    - All potion prices have been reverted back to their official prices.
    - Kurian rework finally live, Devil Kurian is now more support-y and Attack Kurian is now more sustained DPS.
    - The Oreads Voucher [1hr] is now automatically exchanged upon completing the quest.

With more coming in 2 weeks, most notably the all new PK reward system. Liked the action during the Christmas event? You'll love this even more!

Ever fancied a little wager between your clan and your rival, to settle who's better? The clan wars system coming to Apex soon will let you do just that, items will be held in escrow, and you're free to dash it out for a full 30 minutes before the winner takes all!

Changelog

All items from this shop are PERMANENTLY untradable (but can be shared between characters on your account through your inn hostess).
    - Enabled upgrading to (+21) reverse for old high-class weapons (Mirage Dagger, Shard, Exceptional Shard, Chitin, and Chitin Shell).
    - The Tears of Karivdis received from the Ultima quest has been made untradable.
    - Kurian rework finally live, Devil Kurian is now more support-y and Attack Kurian is now more sustained DPS.
    - The Oreads Voucher [1hr] is now automatically exchanged upon completing the quest.

With more coming in 2 weeks, most notably the all new PK reward system. Liked the action during the Christmas event? You'll love this even more!

Ever fancied a little wager between your clan and your rival, to settle who's better? The clan wars system coming to Apex soon will let you do just that, items will be held in escrow, and you're free to dash it out for a full 30 minutes before the winner takes all!
    20k nps for 1 krowaz+8 is a lot. There is already a big gear cap between the starters and the full geared babas. It wont be possible for people to farm a set. I get that you dont want people to farm them easly but this is over kill
    Last edited by trapsis; 03-09-2019 at 11:02 AM.

best ever db server but need new server or db reset (not np's)

Changelog

thanx for info's

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

and we are back once again on apexko. hoping more players will return to this server to spice up the pk

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    and we are back once again on apexko. hoping more players will return to this server to spice up the pk
    Noooooooooopppeee. Giff 20k np for krowaz+8, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Noooooooooopppeee. Giff 20k np for krowaz+8, ty.
    actually they could change the prices of some items but still if theres new system pk which give alot of new items from unqiues +1 or +3 to armors +8 and holy knight part +3 and also theres red pots blue pots finally alive on pk sagol.

Quote Originally Posted by Famiglia View Post
    actually they could change the prices of some items but still if theres new system pk which give alot of new items from unqiues +1 or +3 to armors +8 and holy knight part +3 and also theres red pots blue pots finally alive on pk sagol.
    Anvil will take it aaaaaallllllll awaaaaaaaay. Sağ ol :P

How is the server doing ? I got bored when it became less and less farm.. a

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2