Page 134 of 300 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124130131132133134135136137138 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4487
Like Tree1317Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR that's not enough for a server like this. No, but it's a start and if those ...
Page: 134


  1. #1996
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    that's not enough for a server like this.
    No, but it's a start and if those people can let everyone else they know that the server is as sexy as it is then the population will grow. It's not going to grow if people spend all their time complaining about activity on the forums rather than staying ingame.
    nickos3 likes this.

  2. #1997
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    I'm being ingame, in-fact i'm prolly one of the highest levels on the server. Yet i'm worried about the fact there's no humans, so please for those who still have to start. GO HUMAN!

  3. #1998
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Tell us your secret for being the highest

  4. #1999
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Server will grow in no time.
    People will log and check and spread the words how smooth the server is.
    Kam likes this.

  5. #2000
    Kam
    Kam is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Server will grow in no time.
    People will log and check and spread the words how smooth the server is.
    I agree!
    It seems like server population is increasing compared to yesterday, as the server is doing great. Personally, I think this is better than starting with a lot of players who end up leaving. This just shows Apex KO has huge potential to be the best server out there!
    zuka and ScreameR like this.

  6. #2001
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    556

    Default

    Its so smooth as a teenagers face.

  7. #2002
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124

    Default

    just logged again, f4ked up lagg lol, took 15 secs to get my daggers on, greaaaat mänz

  8. #2003
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Its so smooth as a teenagers face.
    as babys ass kanka xD

  9. #2004
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    as babys ass kanka xD
    The joke.






    ____________







    Your head.
    nickos3 likes this.

  10. #2005
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    that's not enough for a server like this.
    I was waiting so badly for NoDramaKO style project which twostars did long time ago, I even won any ipod apple from beta there. So many people was waiting for something close to knight imperia and knight empire, hard farm 70cap myko style without shitty new weapos, wings, pathos, valkirias and all this whole useless things which arent nice for old players to feel some old times since myko or ares usko and I thought that he gonna open somethnig like NoDramaKO was but new files which are more stable and opened for more than 1500 people online or even better, somethnig like oldschoolko adonis server was in 2011 couse all next ones was worst and worst

    I wasnt even looking for this new 80/83lv project at all even if this is bug and cheat free server couse it's not in style in which i'm inlove and also I dont have so much time anymore becouse of work and I won a battle with addiction from this game so may it was other reason to not even checking when official starting and what gonna be there.

    also u have to know that so many people still using really old PC with 1-4gb RAMS, mainly in poorer countries which arent funny to play a new files server with few hundreds people online in 1 map with 10-15 fps during teamfights there becouse of too many animations around ;

  11. #2006
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I was waiting so badly for NoDramaKO style project which twostars did long time ago, I even won any ipod apple from beta there. So many people was waiting for something close to knight imperia and knight empire, hard farm 70cap myko style without shitty new weapos, wings, pathos, valkirias and all this whole useless things which arent nice for old players to feel some old times since myko or ares usko and I thought that he gonna open somethnig like NoDramaKO was but new files which are more stable and opened for more than 1500 people online or even better, somethnig like oldschoolko adonis server was in 2011 couse all next ones was worst and worst

    I wasnt even looking for this new 80/83lv project at all even if this is bug and cheat free server couse it's not in style in which i'm inlove and also I dont have so much time anymore becouse of work and I won a battle with addiction from this game so may it was other reason to not even checking when official starting and what gonna be there.

    also u have to know that so many people still using really old PC with 1-4gb RAMS, mainly in poorer countries which arent funny to play a new files server with few hundreds people online in 1 map with 10-15 fps during teamfights there becouse of too many animations around ;
    you can turn down all those effects and shiny stuff tho, you can even hide your valkyrie. i don't understand what bothers you that much, the server runs smooth and is defenitely not a hard grind. Casual players easily can catch up, even if you start 2 weeks late.

  12. #2007
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    I was waiting so badly for NoDramaKO style project which twostars did long time ago, I even won any ipod apple from beta there. So many people was waiting for something close to knight imperia and knight empire, hard farm 70cap myko style without shitty new weapos, wings, pathos, valkirias and all this whole useless things which arent nice for old players to feel some old times since myko or ares usko and I thought that he gonna open somethnig like NoDramaKO was but new files which are more stable and opened for more than 1500 people online or even better, somethnig like oldschoolko adonis server was in 2011 couse all next ones was worst and worst

    I wasnt even looking for this new 80/83lv project at all even if this is bug and cheat free server couse it's not in style in which i'm inlove and also I dont have so much time anymore becouse of work and I won a battle with addiction from this game so may it was other reason to not even checking when official starting and what gonna be there.

    also u have to know that so many people still using really old PC with 1-4gb RAMS, mainly in poorer countries which arent funny to play a new files server with few hundreds people online in 1 map with 10-15 fps during teamfights there becouse of too many animations around ;
    I totally agree with you on this bro. I have had many problems with these new add-ons KO has had and which made me step away from the game cause my fps would be so low even with everything turned down low. I miss the good old fashioned type servers where it was smooth and fun at the same time. I choose not to play some servers even if they are populated and fun cuz its too much graphics. That ACME shit does this too.

  13. #2008
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Our PCs aren't powerhouse either but got no problems here and not rly feeling a diff usually between the old types and the new ones. Tho some of acme based one dropping our fps way more, e.g at professionalko i used to have really crap fps.

  14. #2009
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    I suggest you guys to hire 1 turkish admin to take care of turkish community .

  15. #2010
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Our PCs aren't powerhouse either but got no problems here and not rly feeling a diff usually between the old types and the new ones. Tho some of acme based one dropping our fps way more, e.g at professionalko i used to have really crap fps.
    Yes This is exactly what I am saying, this is why I wont be on KO anymore soon because the developers of these PS are ignoring that and adding these new shits cuz of how the new USKO is. It really kills the nostalgia by making this game into a World of Warcraft game instead of what it used to be which it used to be Knight Online.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  13. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  14. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  21. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  22. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  28. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  29. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  34. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  37. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  38. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  44. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  45. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  46. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  47. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  48. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
  49. Hits: 2
    06-13-2016, 06:36 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-11-2016, 02:17 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •