Page 141 of 300 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131137138139140141142143144145 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4487
Like Tree1317Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, im second time in chaos I cant cast my lightning, like it castes it but CD just resets and ...
Page: 141


  1. #2101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Ok, im second time in chaos I cant cast my lightning, like it castes it but CD just resets and nothing happens, I have tried switching the slot on skillbar etc :<

    ^this has happened to me twice now.

  2. #2102
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
    Ok, im second time in chaos I cant cast my lightning, like it castes it but CD just resets and nothing happens, tried puttin it again and again on different slots skill bar etc :<
    any1 else experiencing same problem?

    ^this has happened to me twice now.
    Yes, it did happen with me also.

  3. #2103
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Why would anyone be doing stuff in CZ? People are barely a high enough level to even GO to cz, let alone for them to be able to do stuff there, the server isn't even a week old, this is a 20xx not a level 70 cap server, CZ isn't the be all end all of the game on this patch, you've been crying about almost everything since before the server even launched so I'm hard pressed to take anything you say seriously at this point.

    Wow, just wow, so argument, so deep. Anyway, If giving a couple of advice / trying to help a server (which has the best potential by far) to make it better is considered crying, then be it, i'm crying.

    And ye sure, having 1 party orc and 0 human at cz is such a good thing for a server (will be slightly better since few people were NTed), every newcomer after taking a look at the server / CZ will without a doubt feels like "omg i gotta play here, it's the server i've been waiting for, it must be so much fun".

    people are barely high enough to go to cz
    , in fact there are crapload of 70++ people already and plenty of them is nearly 80, if a few didn't already hit 80, yet they are forced to keep doing nothing but fishing / mining aswell cuz other than killing the chaos stone / the bosses from it, there isn't rly anything productive they can do at CZ or anywhere else to improve their gear better than fishing can, therefore there is no PK, which is the sole reason this outdated game still exist cuz the PK system due to the "combo bug" is kickass.

    You can argue all you want but KO is all about PK, people were /are / and will always farming, struggling everyday only, so after a while they can rape some ass with KO's "buggy pk system". And if there is nothing nothing attractive about CZ that makes people wanna go there, that will lead to empty CZ, no pk and what do you have items for if there is no1 to PK against? To be able to shine at moradon? seems legit.


    I could go on forever, but at the end of the day it will come down to the same thing, (whether or not you will relaunch) try to create various productive ways at CZ, good enough to lure a couple of people there, that will generate some PK. As soon as that happens, more people will go there and if there is enough, you can lure the mage clans to the server aswell, if there are mage clans, others will comes too to rape them and you will have an active, acceptable server


    Cheers.





    Rexi: Idk, it works fine for me. (During beta there was a problem with the leg cut skill + nova at chaos since they both happend to be among the skills twice for some reason. Reported it and it was fixed, ever since then i didn't have any problem with it so no idea.)



    Twostars: Yap, it ended as soon as we reached the 80th kill (monument was our), orcs had below 60 or around 60, there were like 10 mins left from the event aswell, yet for some reasons after our 80th kill the orcs won the BDW, weird shit indeed, worth taking a look once you have time for it.

  4. #2104
    scrubnub Senior Member Fre3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Me and 2 others in Nocturnal is 80. Should be more people hitting 80 in the next couple days

  5. #2105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    I think its stupid to think that people would be in CZ pking already considering the level cap of the server is 83, when I went into cz earlier I saw like 30 people there total which is a much bigger number than you let on, whether they were pking or farming I don't know, I was only there for a little bit. People right now are trying to exp and farm and I can't blame them, nobody wants to walk into CZ and get raped by people 5-10 levels higher than them who exp'd and geared harder than they did because not everyone plays all day every day, CZ will fill out in time, just like the server is gaining more and more population every day.

  6. #2106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    If this was a rofd server or a KE server I would certainly be worried but as it stands in 20xx CZ is only meant for pking and later farming, you work your way through Moradon -> Elmo/Luf -> Eslant -> CZ with some Ardream and a crapload of events mixed in there and even then most people will probably stick to the safe areas till they're more geared/levelled.

  7. #2107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Give it a week and if CZ is dead then we should be worried, but right now I think its 100% expected behaviour.

  8. #2108
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    127

    Default

    I won't go into details, way too tired for that, but following your logic i could say the same:

    "Why would people go to CZ only to get owned by overgeared people?"
    And what will they do to avoid it? Oh, right go to moradon / luferson let's fishing / mining some more since it's the best farming place. And just like that people will keep on farming for eternity, checking CZ once in a while, realize they are still getting owned, going back to safe zone farming for more gear and there will be no decent pk.

    That's why despite everything, the state of the server, the version, etc. There should always be a couple of attractive and more profitable things to do at CZ to lure people there, make it worth for them to stay even if they die times to times and generate action. Otherwise it's just a never-ending boring grinding for a crappy pk once in a while.

    Whatever, will see what they do about farming balance // mining+fishing, hopefully people will allow people to do more profit while actually working for it instead of getting everything while being AFK.

    i'm out for today, gn.

  9. #2109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    164

    Default

    tl;dr last 3 pages: mining should be nerfed heavily and i agree.

  10. #2110

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    tl;dr last 3 pages: mining should be nerfed heavily and i agree.
    Remember me Black? It's Killa.

  11. #2111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Mining and fishing have already been nerfed after the maintenance tonight soooo ya.

  12. #2112
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Mining and fishing have already been nerfed after the maintenance tonight soooo ya.
    Do you know how much, or if they have done anything other than nerfing it?

  13. #2113

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Do you know how much, or if they have done anything other than nerfing it?
    There's been lots of EXP parties today, and people have been starting to go CZ cause they need the boss items for 70+ Skill quest's

  14. #2114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    828

    Default

    the server had so much potential, but unfortunately it's lost, i expected the ban after requesting my money back, i mean come on, you don't even have a total player's on the panel, i'd guess it was around 150, then once ingame you were attacked, completely not your fault (even tho you should of tested how much data would of taken you down), but then the KC bug, where people could buy stuff @ -400 KC, also doubling people's KC who had bought KC? not to mention the fact no one wanted to farm because you made fishing and mining the main priority, just small thing's that were really important for the life of the server, not to mention the fact you never kept the community up to date as to what was going on, wish you guy's good luck with the server but im done

  15. #2115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    the server had so much potential, but unfortunately it's lost, i expected the ban after requesting my money back, i mean come on, you don't even have a total player's on the panel, i'd guess it was around 150, then once ingame you were attacked, completely not your fault (even tho you should of tested how much data would of taken you down), but then the KC bug, where people could buy stuff @ -400 KC, also doubling people's KC who had bought KC? not to mention the fact no one wanted to farm because you made fishing and mining the main priority, just small thing's that were really important for the life of the server, not to mention the fact you never kept the community up to date as to what was going on, wish you guy's good luck with the server but im done
    Wishing them good luck with the server and saying it is lost in the same post sounds a bit strange :P

    From what i have seen today i would say the server is anything but lost with more and more clans, more activity in all zones and there's actually PvP going on in CZ so..

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  13. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  14. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  21. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  22. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  28. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  29. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  34. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  37. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  38. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  44. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  45. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  46. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  47. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  48. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
  49. Hits: 2
    06-13-2016, 06:36 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-11-2016, 02:17 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •