Page 9 of 300 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4487
Like Tree1317Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Manhattan I have a few doubts about the server's final form: do you guys plan to leave ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I have a few doubts about the server's final form: do you guys plan to leave it exactly as the current state of USKO with every original details and features? What I mean is, is there a chance for the developers of this project to change and tweak a few skills that has changed in the past but I'm pretty sure most of the players dislike, such as the cooldown added to minor healing skill, arrow shower and multiple shot? Also, what is the plan on compounding the unique's accessories?
    It won't be 100% the same, there are tiny differences i'm aware of so far. Like the item-caps will be +9 weapons/armor and +2 uniques, they can be upgraded by the original way, compounding 3 uniqs will up the grade, and rev/normal item upgrade system as we are used to from USKO. Apart of that, all quests should be working at the time it launches officially, just like they do in USKO which means leveling still will be quite a big job to achieve 83 ofc, which in my opinion is worth trying. Minor cooldown should remain in my opinion, even as sin player i find non-minor cooldown pretty OP actually. Archers? got no clue what they'll do in here.
    Manhattan likes this.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    wondering if the server gonna be the same exp as usko?

  3. #123
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    wondering if the server gonna be the same exp as usko?
    No.


    Qeusts give more exp so its easier to gain levels, atleast thats what they said..

  4. #124
    Senior Member Manhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    São Paulo the Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    It won't be 100% the same, there are tiny differences i'm aware of so far. Like the item-caps will be +9 weapons/armor and +2 uniques, they can be upgraded by the original way, compounding 3 uniqs will up the grade, and rev/normal item upgrade system as we are used to from USKO. Apart of that, all quests should be working at the time it launches officially, just like they do in USKO which means leveling still will be quite a big job to achieve 83 ofc, which in my opinion is worth trying. Minor cooldown should remain in my opinion, even as sin player i find non-minor cooldown pretty OP actually. Archers? got no clue what they'll do in here.
    Thanks for the answer. And tbh I don't really care about minor cooldown anymore. All I want and hope in this server is that they avoid somehow the ridiculously fast pace on PK that these versions are now, so maybe stop the weapons at +8 and drop the uniques at +1 would be something I'd love to see.

  5. #125
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well, unlike usko, things can potentially be changed at all times because the devs are not some unreachable lazy drones with 0 creativity.

    I for one hope that cooldown is removed. Archers aren't nearly as OP as brainless classes like warrior or 83/durationcp/sin
    Duration isn't really that necessary on sin if u time your CP well, but about the archers i indeed do understand that the cooldown they currently have is a little to big, but no cooldown at all would be a little to over the top if you ask me, maybe a good solution is to just make the cooldown some shorter.
    ZiggZaggClickClack likes this.

  6. #126
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Thanks for the answer. And tbh I don't really care about minor cooldown anymore. All I want and hope in this server is that they avoid somehow the ridiculously fast pace on PK that these versions are now, so maybe stop the weapons at +8 and drop the uniques at +1 would be something I'd love to see.
    I kinda like the +9/2 idea, it isn't as crazy as USKO's current state with +10/+3. But even to achieve the +9/+2 won't be easy in ApexKO as it is a farm server with USKO's upgrade rates, so by the time the server gets some +9s everyone can still do well with +8s.

    The only thing i'm worried about is that we need to make sure there won't be a person bugging the anvil/duping the items so he can ruin the server with insane items at a way to early stage, so if we manage to keep the server clean and discover any possible bug there might be then we can actually maybe enjoy a good playable server for once.

    I do believe in twostars and Aesteris to fix this and make it work, all i can do is try to help'em out as much as i can with the other testers and ofcourse by the time it goes official the players themselves. In this case we all should be honest, and keep on reporting every weird thing we might get our eyes on so a solution can be found, as razor stated we're dealing with Administrators that do understand the wishes of their players and are trying to do their best to be available to us.

  7. #127
    Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Well, unlike usko, things can potentially be changed at all times because the devs are not some unreachable lazy drones with 0 creativity.

    I for one hope that cooldown is removed. Archers aren't nearly as OP as brainless classes like warrior or 83/durationcp/sin
    Good point in the first sentence for real,and thats why i belive this server is gonna be a full success.

    PS. If you guys are willing to know more details about skills n stuff just ask/suggest twoey i guess you can negotiate with him hes rly normal dude and not full of himself like rest of idiotic owners and in one hand "pro developers" :P
    ScreameR and razor like this.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Duration isn't really that necessary on sin if u time your CP well, but about the archers i indeed do understand that the cooldown they currently have is a little to big, but no cooldown at all would be a little to over the top if you ask me, maybe a good solution is to just make the cooldown some shorter.
    the thing thats OP on dura pots in VS isnt only the damage, but also the heals that come from it. having no cooldown on archers isnt really a problem, a good party wont let their priest being harassed by an archer and they will just rape him.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

  9. #129
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Duration isn't really that necessary on sin if u time your CP well, but about the archers i indeed do understand that the cooldown they currently have is a little to big, but no cooldown at all would be a little to over the top if you ask me, maybe a good solution is to just make the cooldown some shorter.
    minor/arrow shower cd are both bs
    make everyone minor/combo with their hands and the "problem" is solved

  10. #130
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Minor cooldown isn't a problem on usko i actually like it (and i'm a assassin)


    I would remove the cd on shower/multiple since it completely ruined archers. Fighting a archer without cd was never a problem

  11. #131
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Minor cooldown isn't a problem on usko i actually like it (and i'm a assassin)


    I would remove the cd on shower/multiple since it completely ruined archers. Fighting a archer without cd was never a problem
    I'm fairly certain the whole CD on archers arrowshower/multishot combo was to fight KOXP somewhat. Still a stupid move regardless. That has to hurt archers pretty badly lol.

  12. #132
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    After years of waitig, it is here atlast
    I'll be there for a while my old babas

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm fairly certain the whole CD on archers arrowshower/multishot combo was to fight KOXP somewhat. Still a stupid move regardless. That has to hurt archers pretty badly lol.
    they(usko) could just patch up the koxp on the client and not to block the cd on this....

  14. #134
    Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bosnian Kingdom
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    make everyone minor/combo with their hands and the "problem" is solved
    We all know that`s not gonna happen,with all these new macro hardware they sell its really tempting even for the people who never used hacks/k0xps or anything like that.Buy an expensive part of equipment and there u go , you are "legit" and great combo with no time invested in training .

    PS. I agree archers should have no CD on their skills since that class almost died with that move of mgame...

  15. #135
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    minor/arrow shower cd are both bs
    make everyone minor/combo with their hands and the "problem" is solved
    You can't "make" everyone minor with their hands (or did you mean block pedals?). Because every pedal or macro mouse works in a way that it repeteadly presses same or sequence of keys in particular order with particular delay thing is the delay can be duplicated when pressing keys with your fingers or with a pedal. Pedal only does unrealistic delays between each key, for example 1 ms or 5 ms, you can't press each key with your fingers with 5 ms delay exactly between one another but you can press it between 10-15 ms which is still enough regarding there is minor cooldown, so basicaly if you program your pedal to hit a key with 15ms delay it's enough because of the cooldown implemented on minor anyway. Only way to block pedal is disabling particular milisecond security check on a skill server side security. But this security check being put to high a legit player might get fails while minoring too so it's a really tricky thing because assasins with years of experience DO have fast fingers. Basicaly my point is that minor cooldown delay can be hit on spot with just fingers, so a smart pedaler can program his pedal and set the same delay as that cooldown by testing it a lil bit which means both pedaler and legit player with hit minor keys with same speed, but pedaler will have 0% chance to fail a minor exactly on spot and basicaly when 2 skills are achievable realistcly by pressing skill or by pedal e.g. pedal can't really be blocked. But for sure pre-set pedals could be blocked in a way that have unrealistic delay times between keys.

    Alltho at best what it could be done is that anti cheat on server would disconnect people running any macro mouse / keyboard or known pedal software in background, but it would be a lot of work to trace them all.

    Also imo first thing to be removed from game should be durability potions minor with cooldown at 83 doesn't really make sins OP what makes them OP is durability potion on critical point and ti's extremely gay for PK. Just take a look at basicaly every USKO new age assassin pk video, every mofo there uses durability pot on cp for pk. That is, in my eyes, the most gay thing ever. xD

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  12. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  13. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  14. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  18. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  21. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  22. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  28. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  29. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  34. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  37. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  38. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  44. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  45. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  46. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  47. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  48. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM
  49. Hits: 2
    06-13-2016, 06:36 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-11-2016, 02:17 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •