Page 94 of 306 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4577
Like Tree1331Likes

APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM

This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - MINI EXPANSION LAUNCH (07.04.2017) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't kill monsters in instance ( 2 ) , ( 3 ) ..Theyr'e bugged. nd they keep spawning but drop ...
Page: 94


  1. #1396
    Senior Member james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kolkata , India
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Don't kill monsters in instance ( 2 ) , ( 3 ) ..Theyr'e bugged. nd they keep spawning but drop nothing

  2. #1397
    Apex KO Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Don't kill monsters in instance ( 2 ) , ( 3 ) ..Theyr'e bugged. nd they keep spawning but drop nothing
    Thank you, this has now been fixed (pending a restart!)

  3. #1398
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    How about getting a tiny bit of exp when PKing? Like, you kill someone and you will receive 100k exp for an exemple.

    AOC doesnt seem to drop Monster Stone, not what i've seen atleast and been killing them for hours. Every monsters should have a chance of dropping MS.

    Dont see the reason of exp cut at level 50, 60, 70. Exp cut should be at 80.
    Last edited by Rizzy; 04-26-2015 at 08:07 AM.

  4. #1399
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    How about getting a tiny bit of exp when PKing? Like, you kill someone and you will receive 100k exp for an exemple.

    AOC doesnt seem to drop Monster Stone, not what i've seen atleast and been killing them for hours. Every monsters should have a chance of dropping MS.

    Dont see the reason of exp cut at level 50, 60, 70. Exp cut should be at 80.
    We've killed thousands of derus/apos/Aoc/hobs, etc. Not a single MS drop. The only Monster stones I got were from achievements.

  5. #1400
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchItUp View Post
    We've killed thousands of derus/apos/Aoc/hobs, etc. Not a single MS drop. The only Monster stones I got were from achievements.
    I'm 80 and havent gotten any ;p

  6. #1401
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    I played for an hour max and got like 3 monster stones

  7. #1402
    Member BackItOff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I been waiting almost 30 mins now and all it say when i logg is this "currently in use" thing. My IGN is BeeGeeS

  8. #1403
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BackItOff View Post
    I been waiting almost 30 mins now and all it say when i logg is this "currently in use" thing. My IGN is BeeGeeS
    Probably because the server is down for patching

  9. #1404
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    113

    Default

    new patcht?

  10. #1405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Sorry for the lack of updates in this thread! Server was down for some slightly-extended maintenance, but it's back online now.
    We wanted to get as much stuff as we could fixed while it was down.

    Thanks again for your patience!

  11. #1406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Haha KO has changed WAY TOO MUCH for me.
    All this shit I'm looking at on my screen, seems useless. KO's HUD went from completely visible to just a small square of my screen that isn't being blocked by some stupid shit I don't need there. (Giant map stuck in left as well as that Genie thing off to the right) Fishing/mining.... Wtf? Is this Runescape? The new classes.. Weird.
    I just feel lost and that is definitely new since I haven't felt new to KO in 11 years.
    Good work but this one just isn't for me.

  12. #1407
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    113

    Default

    server offline comon

  13. #1408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Have you guys seen how fast the durability of the weapons decrease? I had to repair every 12 -15 min with genie combo which is slower than manual. Any chance to adjust that to 25- 30 min?

  14. #1409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Alright, sorry about that. Last 2 crashes were caused by the same thing; first one we just restarted for as we were wanting to run Juraid Mountain first, second time it tripped was evidently just to screw with us ("FIX ME ALREADY! Don't be running no events while I'm around!").
    So... yeah, while it was difficult as hell to reproduce (the conditions for reproducing it, ugh), we got it, and after an hour of toying with it & making sure it works OK, it's safe to say it's fixed now. >_<

    Server will be back up shortly once the build server's finished compiling the new changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    Have you guys seen how fast the durability of the weapons decrease? I had to repair every 12 -15 min with genie combo which is slower than manual. Any chance to adjust that to 25- 30 min?
    Will look into that, perhaps it's off. oO

    Quote Originally Posted by BigL View Post
    Haha KO has changed WAY TOO MUCH for me.
    All this shit I'm looking at on my screen, seems useless. KO's HUD went from completely visible to just a small square of my screen that isn't being blocked by some stupid shit I don't need there. (Giant map stuck in left as well as that Genie thing off to the right) Fishing/mining.... Wtf? Is this Runescape? The new classes.. Weird.
    I just feel lost and that is definitely new since I haven't felt new to KO in 11 years.
    Good work but this one just isn't for me.
    It's not for everyone. As for the UI, we'll support at least 1.8xx~1.9xx's UI (which is basically just a cleaner version of the original ROFD UI) soon.
    The genie UI getting in the way is also awkward, but (user-)fixable (offhand I don't know how though, but several people had that problem). Will see about stopping that from getting in the way by default.

    Thanks for trying the server, and giving us your feedback! Much appreciated.
    Last edited by twostars; 04-26-2015 at 05:18 PM.

  15. #1410
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I asked GM twice about which mobs drop MS since we haven't got any from any mob. Are they disabled? I mean, if you get into para/deru/apos party there should be at least 1 MS in 8 people, never happened. We did hobs, stone golems and others, no luck so far.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-25-2017, 02:37 AM
  6. Hits: 3
    04-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  7. Hits: 2
    04-12-2017, 07:31 AM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
  11. Hits: 2
    02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
  12. Hits: 2
    02-10-2017, 02:57 AM
  13. Hits: 4
    02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    02-06-2017, 04:24 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    01-31-2017, 06:26 PM
  16. Hits: 5
    01-13-2017, 10:09 PM
  17. Hits: 2
    01-04-2017, 05:01 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    12-26-2016, 06:08 AM
  19. Hits: 2
    11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
  20. Hits: 2
    11-22-2016, 05:00 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    10-06-2016, 10:09 PM
  23. Hits: 10
    09-17-2016, 03:56 AM
  24. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 12:33 PM
  25. Hits: 2
    09-14-2016, 04:54 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  27. Hits: 2
    09-01-2016, 11:55 AM
  28. Hits: 2
    08-29-2016, 09:59 AM
  29. Hits: 2
    08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
  30. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  31. Hits: 5
    08-22-2016, 11:48 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  33. Hits: 2
    08-21-2016, 07:02 PM
  34. Hits: 2
    08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
  35. Hits: 1
    08-15-2016, 10:45 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    08-12-2016, 11:30 PM
  37. Hits: 4
    08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
  38. Hits: 2
    08-07-2016, 11:29 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    07-26-2016, 06:46 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
  41. Hits: 2
    07-10-2016, 06:11 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    07-07-2016, 01:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    07-02-2016, 05:23 AM
  44. Hits: 2
    06-30-2016, 09:27 PM
  45. Hits: 4
    06-27-2016, 09:41 PM
  46. Hits: 2
    06-27-2016, 12:18 AM
  47. Hits: 7
    06-20-2016, 03:16 AM
  48. Hits: 4
    06-18-2016, 11:50 AM
  49. Hits: 8
    06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
  50. Hits: 2
    06-15-2016, 08:57 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •