Page 264 of 390 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; population could have been a lot higher if every newcomer (and the people that have left the sv before, checking ...
Page: 264

population could have been a lot higher if every newcomer (and the people that have left the sv before, checking it again) wouldn't ragequit after seeing how gay the pk is, which could have been dealt with couple of simple bug fixes (that have been reported months ago by literally everyone) but w/e. keep trying to believe that hundreds of people left cos of a simple aoe range fix (which has been reverted instantly, covered up as if it was a 'bug' lol) instead of; random 10k fails, cure fails, tp fails, insane cancel rate, insane stun/slow rate, cancerous 8 man kurian dot pts that just 2k spam dot everything in sight, cancerous archer pts literally setting up genie in front of hb/ob + lots of other bugs that could have been fixed with 1 click annoying everyone since the dawn of time. it will die as soon as the chinese stop generating money and repeat the same cycle without decent administration.

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    and what you call a pillar while you in town it isnt a bug)) its probably an anger explosion, I am sure. I play in first mage clan and Never had problem mages pillaring in town after u get tped....
    it is, one of the most annoying bugs along with arrows following through after getting tp'ed.

Little archer Senior Member

Server has a nice farming system and economy, and they finally fixed the archer bugs.

With that said, my final score is 4/10 tears of karivdis are a hoax.

Banned Senior Member

Pilar Bug is fixed i think (didnt get any for long time)
    Newcomers cant start play here but not cuz of admins but other retarded players cuz i dont think any1 like to go cz when 2 pts follow 1 guy 10 min around map to get 50nps

new server please would be so pimp!

The worst thing is that this Server has incompetent GM's, who never played this game before in their entire life.
    Sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by Vivaldi View Post
    Since I don't have much experience with Knight Online (never actually played it)

guess that's what you meant with "decent administration"

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    decent administration.

Quote Originally Posted by UFO361 View Post
    The worst thing is that this Server has incompetent GM's, who never played this game before in their entire life.
    Sad but true...

guess that's what you meant with "decent administration"
    Look a new account,i'm sure you're not butthurt
    If GMs can't help you PM Black he knows everything!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i actually wouldnt mind playing again but not with all these krowaz +11's :P a new server possibly like usko but cheaper? just my 2 cents, bored of wasting all my money on new usko servers.

i know many ppl take fun from 1hit noobs on new server but if u know how to play u can take it with out items

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    i know many ppl take fun from 1hit noobs on new server but if u know how to play u can take it with out items
    I don't know how many times we have to say this to you and the rest of the server; Apex has an incredibly low skill level in comparison to USKO. It doesn't take a lot to beat people on ApexKO because they don't know what the "meta" is per-say. With that being said, people in Apex are fun to pk against if you are really good at KO; because you can very easily make some fun 2v8 etc, with just the starter gear.

However, as black said; a lot of things were reported, *supposedly* (according to the staff members I have talked to in-game and on the forums), they had received a lot of their initial information from people who didn't actually know what they were talking about, so they are extremely cautious with releasing new updates. This isn't a great thing, and while I understand the fact that releasing an update that affects the entire balance of a PvP and the server; you need to listen to the people who actually have played and experienced USKO (before some Portuguese cunt comes and starts flaming me like he always does, I am not talking about myself but I am talking about my clannies).

Another cancerous part of Apex is the fact that in order to have a change made that is regarding balance, you are always told to make a forum thread on it and "see what the community thinks". While this is a great idea in hindsight, it crumbles when you realize the community is full of either trolls, such as black, or people who simply are incredibly ignorant and resistant to logic. A great example of this;

Fix Stun Rate + Add a Money Sink - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO (people then conspired against us and told us we did this so we could "sell out for more" even though they never decreased the total amount of money in the server, simply decreased the rate at which you got it).

Melee passion - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO (people suggesting to completely change the entire skill tree as a solution to the balance issue of OP warriors).

Here's probably my favorite part of Apex, black (who's been on USKO his entire life and only recently came into the PSKO scene 2~ years ago), correctly guesses exactly what was wrong with the damage calculations of mages.

Please Lower Mage Fire Damage - Page 2 - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Apex had removed the ability to go back and read old patch notes, so I can't tell you exactly when this was fixed (and he was right! The MP damage was being multiplied instead of added, resulting in mage damage being way higher than it should have been), but I know it was in August, a month after.

Apex had the potential to be amazing, but a lot of small awful things added together for it's demise. Oh well.

I think it's also fair to say that a fatal flaw of Apex is that not many users report things that are broken or aren't working as intended.
    Last edited by SkyHunter; 10-26-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I don't know how many times we have to say this to you and the rest of the server; Apex has an incredibly low skill level in comparison to USKO. It doesn't take a lot to beat people on ApexKO because they don't know what the "meta" is per-say. With that being said, people in Apex are fun to pk against if you are really good at KO; because you can very easily make some fun 2v8 etc, with just the starter gear.

However, as black said; a lot of things were reported, *supposedly* (according to the staff members I have talked to in-game and on the forums), they had received a lot of their initial information from people who didn't actually know what they were talking about, so they are extremely cautious with releasing new updates. This isn't a great thing, and while I understand the fact that releasing an update that affects the entire balance of a PvP and the server; you need to listen to the people who actually have played and experienced USKO (before some Portuguese cunt comes and starts flaming me like he always does, I am not talking about myself but I am talking about my clannies).

Another cancerous part of Apex is the fact that in order to have a change made that is regarding balance, you are always told to make a forum thread on it and "see what the community thinks". While this is a great idea in hindsight, it crumbles when you realize the community is full of either trolls, such as black, or people who simply are incredibly ignorant and resistant to logic. A great example of this;

Fix Stun Rate + Add a Money Sink - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO (people then conspired against us and told us we did this so we could "sell out for more" even though they never decreased the total amount of money in the server, simply decreased the rate at which you got it).

Melee passion - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO (people suggesting to completely change the entire skill tree as a solution to the balance issue of OP warriors).

Here's probably my favorite part of Apex, black (who's been on USKO his entire life and only recently came into the PSKO scene 2~ years ago), correctly guesses exactly what was wrong with the damage calculations of mages.

Please Lower Mage Fire Damage - Page 2 - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Apex had removed the ability to go back and read old patch notes, so I can't tell you exactly when this was fixed (and he was right! The MP damage was being multiplied instead of added, resulting in mage damage being way higher than it should have been), but I know it was in August, a month after.

Apex had the potential to be amazing, but a lot of small awful things added together for it's demise. Oh well.

I think it's also fair to say that a fatal flaw of Apex is that not many users report things that are broken or aren't working as intended.

First you must intrigue the people that play on this server, get their attention, then bring them in to the Admins and start demanding for changes. You cannot speak for the whole server w/o showing either real poll or a topic where most people in the server support your case. To me you are just crying that the server isnt how you want it to be be. Usually people that have no skills in any game, show this kind of attitude. Change this, change that, because I cant play. I cant add anything else. You cant even get your mind straight with "Another cancerous" and "While this is a great idea in hindsight". If you think you can call community "trolls" guess what, nobody in that community will support you, that is why you are now where you are. One troll, if there is one, or two, cannot change or affect the thinking of a thousand at least people on the server.

Everything is fine on the server. Fire damage on the mages makes it fun to play, and trust me it isnt easy to kill a good melee party with mages. Even a melee party with starting items, have there a priest that knows how to time healing for Nova's and there you go. Even with such dmg that you cry about. Mages is about Novaing and how it is right now, I say it is most balanced. To my opinion, its all your personal problems, that you trying to put out and impose to other people.
    I would recommend you to go and play LoL, it will be a perfect place for your tears.

Server is great. The last thing I would do is listen to this guy I am quoting. The first thing I would do, is bring your own team or join your friends and try it out for your own. After you can only judge.

~Pizdets

or people who simply are incredibly ignorant and resistant to logic

First you must intrigue the people that play on this server, get their attention, then bring them in to the Admins and start demanding for changes. You cannot speak for the whole server w/o showing either real poll or a topic where most people in the server support your case. To me you are just crying that the server isnt how you want it to be be. Usually people that have no skills in any game, show this kind of attitude. Change this, change that, because I cant play. I cant add anything else. You cant even get your mind straight with "Another cancerous" and "While this is a great idea in hindsight". If you think you can call community "trolls" guess what, nobody in that community will support you, that is why you are now where you are. One troll, if there is one, or two, cannot change or affect the thinking of a thousand at least people on the server.

Everything is fine on the server. Fire damage on the mages makes it fun to play, and trust me it isnt easy to kill a good melee party with mages. Even a melee party with starting items, have there a priest that knows how to time healing for Nova's and there you go. Even with such dmg that you cry about. Mages is about Novaing and how it is right now, I say it is most balanced. To my opinion, its all your personal problems, that you trying to put out and impose to other people.
    I would recommend you to go and play LoL, it will be a perfect place for your tears.

Server is great. The last thing I would do is listen to this guy I am quoting. The first thing I would do, is bring your own team or join your friends and try it out for your own. After you can only judge.

~Pizdets
    case in point

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

~Pizdets
    Who are you? I don't know if this is a giant bait post, or what, but I'll take the b8 m8.

You cannot speak for the whole server w/o showing either real poll or a topic where most people in the server support your case. To me you are just crying that the server isnt how you want it to be be.
    You do realize that literally maybe 1% of the entire server actually visits the forums to give input on how the game should function, right? The only times the forums were -ridiculously- active, was when the mages were nerfed and the warriors were buffed, and that's because awful mage teams that can't play on USKO had to go to private servers and do their best to try and get kills, but when they died to coordinated groups, they complained and went to the forums with 40 members all copy-pasting the same thing.

Usually people that have no skills in any game, show this kind of attitude. Change this, change that, because I cant play. I cant add anything else.
    Again, who are you? We actually were the most successful clan on the server during the summer; I even released PK videos of the server, not only to create drama and create polemic threads, but also to showcase how active the server is. We also had a challenge to the entire server for over a month up where anyone can challenge our clan to an 8v8 using whatever party composition they would like (5 warriors 3 priests, etc, anything similar). We even allowed mages to challenge us, but no one ever did! The only group that DID in fact challenge us, challenged us to an 8v8 with equal party members and had lost 27-5 (kills, we also won all 3 rounds 3-0).

cannot change or affect the thinking of a thousand at least people on the server.
    Server in it's current state definitely doesn't have anywhere near a thousand players, so I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Server is great. The last thing I would do is listen to this guy I am quoting.
    I am extremely glad that mage damage is fine now, and again, you clearly have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. We had pushed for months to get the mage damage fixed ( Please Lower Mage Fire Damage - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO as well as lots of PMs to twostars, Aesteris and Alpha). I stated that thing about mage damage, because mage damage USED to be calculated incorrectly, making mage damage ridiculously high, until we had spammed everything for it to be checked and we were right and it got fixed. The mage damage now is a direct result of us as well as other clans (such as LostHeaveN) pushing for it to be changed, because of the ridiculousness it used to be.

And not listening to me, oh boy! I hate to stroke my own ego, but who the fuck are you exactly? Maybe you should've been here a couple of months ago when we were quite literally pointing bugs out left and right and providing evidence to them for it to get fixed. Maybe then the server would still be super active! /s

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3264909

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3264881

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3262840

Here are a couple of private PMs I had with Aesteris where he asked us(us being my clan) questions, and we thoroughly answered every single one and provided proof of everything we ever suggested (granted we could find proof of said thing).

Assistance - Album on Imgur I have plenty more between us and Alpha as well, so please don't think this is a one-time-thing.

I am really glad keyboard warriors like you play a server for 24 hours and will go to hell and back defending it when you have absolutely 0 knowledge of any history on the server. Congratulations on making me waste 10 minutes of my life, as well as appealing directly to the entire "ignorant people" part of my last post. Absolute mongoloid.

Banned Senior Member

Who are you? I don't know if this is a giant bait post, or what, but I'll take the b8 m8.

You do realize that literally maybe 1% of the entire server actually visits the forums to give input on how the game should function, right? The only times the forums were -ridiculously- active, was when the mages were nerfed and the warriors were buffed, and that's because awful mage teams that can't play on USKO had to go to private servers and do their best to try and get kills, but when they died to coordinated groups, they complained and went to the forums with 40 members all copy-pasting the same thing.

Again, who are you? We actually were the most successful clan on the server during the summer; I even released PK videos of the server, not only to create drama and create polemic threads, but also to showcase how active the server is. We also had a challenge to the entire server for over a month up where anyone can challenge our clan to an 8v8 using whatever party composition they would like (5 warriors 3 priests, etc, anything similar). We even allowed mages to challenge us, but no one ever did! The only group that DID in fact challenge us, challenged us to an 8v8 with equal party members and had lost 27-5 (kills, we also won all 3 rounds 3-0).

Server in it's current state definitely doesn't have anywhere near a thousand players, so I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

I am extremely glad that mage damage is fine now, and again, you clearly have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. We had pushed for months to get the mage damage fixed ( Please Lower Mage Fire Damage - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO as well as lots of PMs to twostars, Aesteris and Alpha). I stated that thing about mage damage, because mage damage USED to be calculated incorrectly, making mage damage ridiculously high, until we had spammed everything for it to be checked and we were right and it got fixed. The mage damage now is a direct result of us as well as other clans (such as LostHeaveN) pushing for it to be changed, because of the ridiculousness it used to be.

And not listening to me, oh boy! I hate to stroke my own ego, but who the fuck are you exactly? Maybe you should've been here a couple of months ago when we were quite literally pointing bugs out left and right and providing evidence to them for it to get fixed. Maybe then the server would still be super active! /s

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3264909

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3264881

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3262840

Here are a couple of private PMs I had with Aesteris where he asked us(us being my clan) questions, and we thoroughly answered every single one and provided proof of everything we ever suggested (granted we could find proof of said thing).

Assistance - Album on Imgur I have plenty more between us and Alpha as well, so please don't think this is a one-time-thing.

I am really glad keyboard warriors like you play a server for 24 hours and will go to hell and back defending it when you have absolutely 0 knowledge of any history on the server. Congratulations on making me waste 10 minutes of my life, as well as appealing directly to the entire "ignorant people" part of my last post. Absolute mongoloid.
    And finally who are you?

@SkyHunter: Let me remind you that it was your clan who made up really bad "advices" for GM's and actually got public ignore from them afterwards.
    That was in the early stages though, i'm sure you guys have reported a lot of good ideas as well later on.

I agree with you about GM's, that was number #1 issue on Apex vol.1 too. But you can't disagree it's extremely hard to find proper GM's who are not after abuse/money and actually know their shit and can gain trust from owners.

Default back back back back back back back back back back back back

people then conspired against us and told us we did this so we could "sell out for more" even though they never decreased the total amount of money in the server, simply decreased the rate at which you got it
    I know you're fresh out of highschool but, bruh, do you even economy?

And your top notch clan was the only one crying so hard to keep the AOEs as they were to Rap3 dEm M4gOs (as if constantly playing with 3 priests wasn't enough) that by the time the staff decided to do something all of them were gone along with lots of players quiting / not sticking to the server after the coin farm got destroyed. Attaboy, Cindy!

Melee passion - Page 4 - Feedback & suggestions / Geri bildirim ve önerileriniz / Sugerencias y mejoras - ApexKO

Apex has an incredibly low skill level in comparison to USKO. It doesn't take a lot to beat people on ApexKO because they don't know what the "meta" is per-say. With that being said, people in Apex are fun to pk against if you are really good at KO; because you can very easily make some fun 2v8 etc, with just the starter gear.
    now this ^ , is PURE. GOLD.

Small compilation of your successfull "career" and display of those sweet USKO ninja moves:

(Audio provided Copyright and Royalty free by: Cindy a.k.a SkyHunter)

back back back apex players apex players ad infinitum

buddy, you are one of a kind! Thanks for continuously being a great source of fun!

Portuguese cunt
    Brazilian*

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM