Page 240 of 390 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oi make reskill free or make money a bit easyer its realy fuking anoying to have to beg for money ...
Page: 240

Oi make reskill free or make money a bit easyer its realy fuking anoying to have to beg for money to reskill when you are a priest,it aint light farm if i make 5 mill in 10 mins <_<

Free reskill and class change for "X" amount of NPs would be some cool additions to the sever indeed.

Apex KO Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Oi make reskill free or make money a bit easyer its realy fuking anoying to have to beg for money to reskill when you are a priest,it aint light farm if i make 5 mill in 10 mins <_<
    We'll be reducing the price (in coins) during next restart

Patch 2077 was just released which fixes Aegis not being repairable (the only one left out in patch 2076 ), adds Lycaon Hammer (+7) to the [Gear Dispenser] for Priests to use, as well as Flame Rings (+1), Shio Tears (+1), and Imir Rings (+1) for mages to use

Quote Originally Posted by Aesteris View Post

Patch 2077 was just released which fixes Aegis not being repairable (the only one left out in patch 2076 ), adds Lycaon Hammer (+7) to the [Gear Dispenser] for Priests to use, as well as Flame Rings (+1), Shio Tears (+1), and Imir Rings (+1) for mages to use
    That will definitely change game play, sweet !

Remember to put ingame notices on all languages from the changes.

Any GM here? can you help my friend Mast3rAXL / MasterAxl he made 2 accounts still he doesn't have those certificate like pathos gloves, dragon wings, and cospre armor/helmet

Might fuck around a bit on support mage :P

Quote Originally Posted by BackItOff View Post
    Any GM here? can you help my friend Mast3rAXL / MasterAxl he made 2 accounts still he doesn't have those certificate like pathos gloves, dragon wings, and cospre armor/helmet
    Unfortunately, these were only available for a limited time, over the weekend the new patch came out. Sorry for the confusion.

Banned

You should have wiped the server before launch. The clans which were playing since the begining have so many things to compete against the new players its insane. +2 uniques, +8 +9 krowaz weapon. Hell there even is a ring of felankor +1 on a guy rofl. Fairly poor game knowladge makes me think admins have no clue what the hell they are doing. On start no bifrost rings, no hammers for priests? Dispenser was giving +1 roc +1 rol +1 r.e and +1 w.e. +11 reverse weapons basically everything a warrior or a rogue would need to get an easy grip (if we dont count players who had jamadar weapons ofc they are having a huge advantage). Mages didnt get anything until now, priests also. Conclusion poor game knowladge or sense. Jamadar weapon issue. Of course they did put up jamadar +1 weapons to the gear npc but if you dont buy dc premium first of all you have no coin income. Which forces you to donate. Even with farm getting a true silver +5 reverse exceptional is really hard and some people already does have it hack they even have +9 jamadars its funny. Reskill, restat should have been free. Its a big issue as well. If this is a light farm mostly pk server people should not have any problems with it. War premium giving only np increase and free stat re skill is stupid. Should give increased np gain and a good attack wing. But instead hellfire wing is up there and you dont get a good wing from buying war premium. Lets go to archer skills. They are failing. Power shot nearly never worked for me blinding strafe as well. I release it and bam nothing happens that warrior is still coming on me. Then i say fine lets try powershot at least i start this vs or encounter with some advantage. Oops it failed. Mottock and fishing doesnt drop gems as far as i know which defeats to purpose makes it useless. So where is the light farm server aspect of the game? Killing bloodseekers on genie is considered to be light farm? Wow. These things are assembled through talks that i did with my friends and is a combined opinion and what i did see as wrong. They talk about some server side protection and were saying there cant be cheats. I saw recently yesterday that people were calling out someone who was doing 5 arrows from a far. Athena the Turkish gm didnt even listen us when we pmed him about hacks, speed hack, fast speed casting. He was bragging about : We have server side proctection this cant be done bla bla bla. Good communication with the players on your gms behalf and yet we proved that you can do it. They were wrong and we had to beg for the admin to come and see it himself. How ignorant can you be towards your players. No online gms to govern the game as well. There can be cheats i agree but this cocky attitute of no there cant be cheats i refuse! Thing is so funny. If you had online gms to control and keep people under control would be okey. I havent seen one so far. Last thing i want to mention : I have seen the topic that brook made about items getting scamed by someone else. Yes some guy from his clan shared password i know its the users fault and yet aesteris did manage to track that person down till the last detail yet there was no punishment only: Sorry man What the hell? You are not ntt gaming you cannot act like this. You are running a pvp server which should make you tolarate and help every one of your players. They all are valuable you are not a million dolar company or can afford to push people aside saying its your fault. What else you got to do then help your players in a server where there are 200 people roughly online? Seriously. I will stop this post here it is long as it is. Peace out.

I was having a hype regarding that PK thing going around. I first thaught that it would of been some kind of a new server you guys actually did, but when I logged in, seen that the communauty is soo low. Still playing tho, cause it's the only good server with an english communauty going around, but the things have been made the wrong way just like Zebra said.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ImShadowZebra View Post
    Lets go to archer skills. They are failing. Power shot nearly never worked for me blinding strafe as well. I release it and bam nothing happens that warrior is still coming on me. Then i say fine lets try powershot at least i start this vs or encounter with some advantage. Oops it failed.
    This happens on some PCs; by any chance are you using the latest unmodified client? In the last patch we attempted to address this and various other casting issues. There was a minor patch posted by one of our GMs which happened to undo this behaviour (and was removed), but I was just wondering if you had that patch or not. If so, revert it to the latest patch and please let me know if it still happens. It's not something we can reproduce ourselves; not everyone has this problem (us included, unfortunately), but it is something we have looked at (and presumed resolved until you pointed it out again; provided your client is perfectly untouched) and will seek to resolve if not.

Mottock and fishing doesnt drop gems as far as i know which defeats to purpose makes it useless.
    There's a thread up in the forums about this at the moment. We changed this very early into the server as having a million people sitting there AFK with fishing/mining bots doing absolutely nothing to get what they want just isn't the behaviour we desired (which may seem hypocritical given we've made genie free, but it was more for leveling purposes than anything).

They talk about some server side protection and were saying there cant be cheats. I saw recently yesterday that people were calling out someone who was doing 5 arrows from a far. Athena the Turkish gm didnt even listen us when we pmed him about hacks, speed hack, fast speed casting. He was bragging about : We have server side proctection this cant be done bla bla bla. Good communication with the players on your gms behalf and yet we proved that you can do it. They were wrong and we had to beg for the admin to come and see it himself. How ignorant can you be towards your players. No online gms to govern the game as well. There can be cheats i agree but this cocky attitute of no there cant be cheats i refuse! Thing is so funny.
    I'm sorry that you've had to deal with that, and we'll talk to them to make sure it doesn't happen. Firstly, you're right -- neither Aesteris nor I can or do claim anything of the sort. We can, however, guarantee that the server prevents a great deal more cheating behaviour than any other server presently (official included), but there's always going to be some sort of abuse of some kind, which is where player reports and of course GMs come in.

If you had online gms to control and keep people under control would be okey. I havent seen one so far.
    Actually, we have a couple roam around hidden (which of course hasn't helped your case at all, and for that I again apologise for), but we'll make sure that there's always at least one on at any given time.

Last thing i want to mention : I have seen the topic that brook made about items getting scamed by someone else. Yes some guy from his clan shared password i know its the users fault and yet aesteris did manage to track that person down till the last detail yet there was no punishment only: Sorry man What the hell? You are not ntt gaming you cannot act like this. You are running a pvp server which should make you tolarate and help every one of your players. They all are valuable you are not a million dolar company or can afford to push people aside saying its your fault. What else you got to do then help your players in a server where there are 200 people roughly online? Seriously. I will stop this post here it is long as it is. Peace out.
    Okay. See, this is a tricky thing to deal with, but long story short, Aesteris did the right thing here.

Why?

Real-world currency sales. In the great majority of cases where we can't prove without a reasonable doubt that there's nothing we can't see going on, we enable scamming.
    Consider this scenario: person a trades person b an item for real-world currency. Person a comes back later and claims they've been hacked.
    But then they come to us, and they say they've been hacked and expect us to restore their item for them, i.e. taking it from player b, who's paid real-world money for it (not something we condone, by any means, but it's been enough of a problem in the problem to enable scam cases like this).

Note:
    To prevent such behaviour, we were the first private server to use OTP (2-factor authentication), we use account-based IP/country restrictions, we offer item sealing, and other such thorough account protection.

So the only option here is to simply not. We offer enough account/item protection that there's no reason for such cases -- the power is in the player's hands. They have all that they need to prevent such behaviour, we've done our part to give players this functionality. If they're using it, there should be no reason to be scammed.
    Unless we can see beyond a reasonable doubt what's actually happened (which is rare, but does happen on occasion), it's unfortunate but there really is nothing we can do here.

By all means, if you were legitimately scammed, report it -- but if we cannot be certain of what happened, and you're not using the protection given to you, it's simply unlikely anything can be done.
    Just be safe to begin with! You have everything you need to secure your account/items, and it's easy to use. :-)

Basically, because people can (and do) be dicks, we can't be nice and trusting all the time. It often doesn't end well, and just enables that behaviour.
    It sucks, but by erring on the side of caution with these cases, people have for the most part simply stopped trying to abuse our trust.

As for the rest of your post (which I'm not purposefully ignoring), I'll let Aesteris address that. My post's getting on the long side as-is.

Again, I apologise for the GM's behaviour; it's something we'll be looking into. In future (or for anyone else), while I hope this never happens again, if it does or you have any such existing experiences, you should PM Aesteris or myself so we can deal with it.

Thanks again for bringing it to our attention, and for your feedback on the server.

Banned

To Twostars, sorry i am not that advanced on using the forum so i will quote things using numbers.

1) Maybe i have missed that and i am unsure if i had it or not and atm i erased the game so there is no way for me to tell if that was there or not. If i did miss the patch and if that is because of my own fault i apologise.

2)I get this and i agree you would like players to be on cz at anytime to not to reward afk farming but as i said there was no holding back for you to arrange the war premium as i said to make it more usefull or appealing to people or making the stat/skill re changes free.

3) As i stated before ( maybe i missed than i apologise) i know there will be cheats but the attitute towards us when we came forward with the issue was the problem not the cheat itself. Not the cheat and thanks for taking necessary actions for that in future.

4) I havent seen any online gms at war, or at pk if they were there they would have been taking action for the people who were speak hacking. There were many shouts during that time and non was answered. Me and my buddies pmed every known gm at the time and they were offline.

5) This doesnt only comes from brooks case. There were some topics i have seen on forum as well and they were passed non helped as well. Take a note that those players were donators and they left. OTP thank god you said it. There is no information regarding how to setup otp anywhere arround the forum. If there is i apologise but i did check and i coudnt find it. I am %100 sure there is non in Turkish but English one i coudnt find it maybe the forum is just non that well organised and it got lost somewhere down.
    Last edited by ImShadowZebra; 05-05-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Apex KO Senior Member

You should have wiped the server before launch. The clans which were playing since the begining have so many things to compete against the new players its insane. +2 uniques, +8 +9 krowaz weapon. Hell there even is a ring of felankor +1 on a guy rofl. Fairly poor game knowladge makes me think admins have no clue what the hell they are doing. On start no bifrost rings, no hammers for priests? Dispenser was giving +1 roc +1 rol +1 r.e and +1 w.e. +11 reverse weapons basically everything a warrior or a rogue would need to get an easy grip (if we dont count players who had jamadar weapons ofc they are having a huge advantage). Mages didnt get anything until now, priests also. Conclusion poor game knowladge or sense. Jamadar weapon issue. Of course they did put up jamadar +1 weapons to the gear npc but if you dont buy dc premium first of all you have no coin income. Which forces you to donate. Even with farm getting a true silver +5 reverse exceptional is really hard and some people already does have it hack they even have +9 jamadars its funny. Reskill, restat should have been free. Its a big issue as well. If this is a light farm mostly pk server people should not have any problems with it. War premium giving only np increase and free stat re skill is stupid. Should give increased np gain and a good attack wing. But instead hellfire wing is up there and you dont get a good wing from buying war premium.
    We never advertised this as a 'new server' (e.g. wiping then launching), there was never such intent. The amount of people having +2 uniques and +9 krowaz weapons is miniscule in the grant scheme of things. No bifrost rings on the start was a conscious choice, mages were (in our opinion) dealing enough damage, of course, this being private servers and assuming mages would be fine was stupid, but it beat the alternative where it'd be only mages throwing novas at eachother (hell, they're dishing out 1.4k+ with the rings...). We've added them since (a few days before your post, even...) seeing there weren't enough mages for our liking, diversity is what we were aiming for. No hammer for priests, not much to say here - it's more of a "I WANT THIS" kinda thing than a "I MUST HAVE THIS TO BE COMPETITIVE" kinda thing, which (at the same time as mage rings) was added.

With Genie at your disposal for free, I don't see why you'd absolutely need to buy DC premium to get yourself coins - with those weapons and armors you'll be able to genie whatever for a decent income (say Uruk Trons, Stone Golems, Dragon Tooth Skeletons, whatever). Reskill / restat is going to be reduced in price with the restart - which sure, could've been reduced before launch. WAR Premium gives you a Trina, a Golden Fishing rod, free reskill / restats, NP increase and the ability to use WAR flashes. We could change the Trina and Fishing rod to wings, bring it up as a suggestion on our forums

Banned

We never advertised this as a 'new server' (e.g. wiping then launching), there was never such intent. The amount of people having +2 uniques and +9 krowaz weapons is miniscule in the grant scheme of things. No bifrost rings on the start was a conscious choice, mages were (in our opinion) dealing enough damage, of course, this being private servers and assuming mages would be fine was stupid, but it beat the alternative where it'd be only mages throwing novas at eachother (hell, they're dishing out 1.4k+ with the rings...). We've added them since (a few days before your post, even...) seeing there weren't enough mages for our liking, diversity is what we were aiming for. No hammer for priests, not much to say here - it's more of a "I WANT THIS" kinda thing than a "I MUST HAVE THIS TO BE COMPETITIVE" kinda thing, which (at the same time as mage rings) was added.

With Genie at your disposal for free, I don't see why you'd absolutely need to buy DC premium to get yourself coins - with those weapons and armors you'll be able to genie whatever for a decent income (say Uruk Trons, Stone Golems, Dragon Tooth Skeletons, whatever). Reskill / restat is going to be reduced in price with the restart - which sure, could've been reduced before launch. WAR Premium gives you a Trina, a Golden Fishing rod, free reskill / restats, NP increase and the ability to use WAR flashes. We could change the Trina and Fishing rod to wings, bring it up as a suggestion on our forums
    If you tell me a whole party of people running around with +2 items is a minor thing in the grand scheme of things i will only laugh because there arent only 2 people there are at least 10-11 people who has this items. Sins with jamadar+11 +5 reverse rapes the shit out of people. If you did think without the rings mages would be fine for example i only could say you have 0 knowladge about the game. I guess mage teams leaving was a good enough wake up call i would say that. DC premium is useless without mattock and we both know uruk trons woudnt let you catch people who have gg gear nor will it grant you money enough to buy something. Hammer for priest ''I WANT THIS'' to ''I MUST HAVE THIS''? You must joking really. Reading this i think you hope that i am really inexperienced with ko like you and say himm he has a point but reading this i actually said : Wow this guy is so ignorant. Please tell me how to get enough coins to buy a rol for example on uruk trons . I would probably can buy one rol the time you decide to relaunch the server . You would bearly afford your pots rofl.

Banned Senior Member

maybe mage novas hit 1.4 but not lr and 72 staff skill is suck even with bf ring +1 doing 600 dmg when warrior hit mage 1200+ so mage die by 5 hit cuz of his 5.5k hp only blink can save your ass but escape from fight all time is not rly funny...

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  6. Hits: 2