Page 252 of 390 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't feel sorry for them at all when this shit goes down to a dead server again, i'm playing ...
Page: 252

i don't feel sorry for them at all when this shit goes down to a dead server again, i'm playing right now and i see CZ is packed at some times (sadly mages but still it has active pk), but if they keep on ignoring their players it will just be a matter of time before this all goes back to the shithole it was before. wake up aesteris and idk this other guys alpha or some shit, atleast let your players know ur working on it

Server is okey atm but there are issues which has to be taken care of. Mage staff damage is insane along with their cancel rate. I feel like their nova damage is not really that bad if it not for cancelling the priest most of the time or every lr skill locking you in place 2/3 of the time. Dont kid yourselves though, server will start to die soon enough and we will have a server very similiar to the farm version of apexko because the admins do not care. There are numerous suggestions made which they didnt care and numerous bug reports out there which are not fixed. Worst they say ''Thanks for the report we will do right away'' yet do nothing. So if you are going to start to this server i advise to not to spend any money to this server until they get a grip back because if they dont and if you donate your money will go to waste.

Apex KO Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    The server as is now is basicly same as USKO was. 0 GM's online,people reporting bugs/cheaters but getting no reply,people getting recorded while tbling and nothing is being done about it.Its no difference then all the other private servers. I dont get it,instead of improving it now when you guys are getting the people and money,there is 0 things going on.TBL still works as you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12IlyMPkb0g note that its the same clan thats been tbling since the start,only got a 3day ban and that was it.A lot of issues with skills in game,people reporting it,giving suggestions,but getting ignored.Quess once money stops flowing they will do some "improvments" again,even tho every time they try to fix something,they brake something else.I also forgot to mention that all the macro programs work,cuz they cant find a way to fix it so they just "go with it" even tho it means,if you are playing a priest,a warrior or a sin using that macro that spams R hit will cancels you about 99% of the time.I did some testing and i got canceled 12x by a fire mage using a staff,10 times by a sin,and 14x by a warrior,IN A ROW,its worse then fuking MYKO servers.
    Go read the forum topic in which that video was posted, I just replied. Macros are impossible to block entirely, there's no server I know of that blocks all of them, if you do - please let me know. Cancel rates have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with using a macro or not, the times at which a cancel is determined to have happened or not server side are AFTER all timing checks and ONLY happen upon a SUCCESFULL R-attack; Macroing just spams the R button, which will not even bother sending a packet to the server saying "I JUST R-ATTACKED" if the delay in between the automatic R-attacks is not yet over. I'm probably detailing this way too much, and was baited. The fact you got cancelled that much "IN A ROW" depends on the skill, different skills have different cancel rates, debuffs have the highest chance to be cancelled if attacked while casting them. Which makes your "statistic" much less impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i don't feel sorry for them at all when this shit goes down to a dead server again, i'm playing right now and i see CZ is packed at some times (sadly mages but still it has active pk), but if they keep on ignoring their players it will just be a matter of time before this all goes back to the shithole it was before. wake up aesteris and idk this other guys alpha or some shit, atleast let your players know ur working on it
    Quote Originally Posted by VezoFrendo View Post
    Server is okey atm but there are issues which has to be taken care of. Mage staff damage is insane along with their cancel rate. I feel like their nova damage is not really that bad if it not for cancelling the priest most of the time or every lr skill locking you in place 2/3 of the time. Dont kid yourselves though, server will start to die soon enough and we will have a server very similiar to the farm version of apexko because the admins do not care. There are numerous suggestions made which they didnt care and numerous bug reports out there which are not fixed. Worst they say ''Thanks for the report we will do right away'' yet do nothing. So if you are going to start to this server i advise to not to spend any money to this server until they get a grip back because if they dont and if you donate your money will go to waste.
    We're working on a fair few things; In case anyone missed it, Alpha has had a family emergency arise; We've asked you for your consideration during these hard times, but apparently we've asked too much, apologies. We didn't want to go around screaming "family emergency" left, right, and center with big banners everywhere to make sure everyone knows, but rather made a small notice in one of the most used features on our forums (as well as disabling said feature) to respect his privacy, as well as trying to make sure he wouldn't feel the need to answer you guys while in fact he should be spending time with his family; The "They don't care" comments hurt especially much because the entire reason the shoutbox was (and is, pending his return) disabled is because he cares too much.

On to what we're working on :

- Fixing a bug with mage bonus MP contributing to mage damage in the wrong way.
    - Nerfing mage staff skill damage and nova damage a little (it was actually, believe it or not, a little higher than it should be).
    - Fixing the level 75 priest restore skill to work as it should similar to USKO (though really, I don't see the difference between making it work like that vs. making the cooldown the length of the skill duration; which may even be what we opt for)
    - Miscellaneous bug fixes, improvements, and backend support for new features.

Hope this informs all of you more than enough to be able to put your thoughts at rest.

Man aesteris you are actually retarded. Holy shit this made my day.. ROFL MAO. You do not see a difference between putting a cooldown or making the skill work as intended as in everybody including the priest to erase restore on themselves to get the restores heal back? How does it work now? Only the priest who casts the restore have to erase it in the current state to keep on spamming. Other people who receive this restore doesnt have to delete it from themselves in order to get healed which is not how it is on usko. Man please dont respond to people if you have 0 clue about the game HOLY SHIT this is so funny.

Apex KO Senior Member

Man aesteris you are actually retarded. Holy shit this made my day.. ROFL MAO. You do not see a difference between putting a cooldown or making the skill work as intended as in everybody including the priest to erase restore on themselves to get the restores heal back? How does it work now? Only the priest who casts the restore have to erase it in the current state to keep on spamming. Other people who receive this restore doesnt have to delete it from themselves in order to get healed which is not how it is on usko. Man please dont respond to people if you have 0 clue about the game HOLY SHIT this is so funny.
    I suppose I should say it like this;

I don't see the difference between :

1. The level 75 restore skill, being cast upon all party members, but having 0 cooldown, unable to be cast again until ALL party members have removed the Heal-over-Time effect.

vs.

2. The level 75 restore skill, being cast upon all party members, having a cooldown that matches exactly with how long the Heal-over-Time effect lasts; Seeing it does not have an upfront heal, aside from the first HoT tick.

Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about, but unless there's something KO-y about "removing the HoT on all party members (subject to them being able to) and recasting it where I could've put in a party heal instead, I don't see the logic - please clarify what's so exceptionally retarded about my way of thinking.

He does not have a clue cuz he never played the game itself. Typical owner,makes money,thinks hes good with codes so there for we all have no idea on what we are talking about. People are not mad cuz Alpha has issues,if he has issues,hire someone else in the meantime,its not hard to find a good support,the people are infact sad that hes not been able to log,since he was the only one who actualy listen to us when we say something to him.We are mad cuz the server is getting people on,but theres no improvments whats so ever and in the end its gonna end badly. On sheldons server u couldnt use any of the macro programs.On various turkish servers u could not use macro programs. On usko u cant use macro programs. People use the macro hardware but i wasnt talking about that.Again,for how long have you played a priest again ? Cuz i've been playing it for 5+ years now,and i can see when theres something wrong with it.Im not the only one,theres a lot of people complaining. It doesnt just spam the R hit,it does a skill then r hit,do you understand,why wouldnt it had a lot of SUCCESFULL R-attack,when infact it does complete it. Im not even gonna bother to reply,the fact that you support the turkish cheaters is enough for me to understand the story.GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesteris View Post
    I suppose I should say it like this;

I don't see the difference between :

1. The level 75 restore skill, being cast upon all party members, but having 0 cooldown, unable to be cast again until ALL party members have removed the Heal-over-Time effect.

vs.

2. The level 75 restore skill, being cast upon all party members, having a cooldown that matches exactly with how long the Heal-over-Time effect lasts; Seeing it does not have an upfront heal, aside from the first HoT tick.

Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about, but unless there's something KO-y about "removing the HoT on all party members (subject to them being able to) and recasting it where I could've put in a party heal instead, I don't see the logic - please clarify what's so exceptionally retarded about my way of thinking.

Dude please stop commenting you have no clue. No you can cast 75 restore skill if nobody did erase it. It wont block you from fastly erasing it from yourself and casting it back. The players who did not erase wont get the heal thats true BUT if they dont erase that does NOT mean you cannot cast it again. A good team will be efficient and will be able to perform this fast. So if you put on cooldown they wont be able to perform this. Just stick to the codes and stop commenting man. Clearly you have 0 idea about the game lol. Thanks again for making my day mate.

The amount of bitching and over exaggerating if way too damn high.

Apex KO Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    He does not have a clue cuz he never played the game itself. Typical owner,makes money,thinks hes good with codes so there for we all have no idea on what we are talking about. People are not mad cuz Alpha has issues,if he has issues,hire someone else in the meantime,its not hard to find a good support,the people are infact sad that hes not been able to log,since he was the only one who actualy listen to us when we say something to him.We are mad cuz the server is getting people on,but theres no improvments whats so ever and in the end its gonna end badly. On sheldons server u couldnt use any of the macro programs.On various turkish servers u could not use macro programs. On usko u cant use macro programs. People use the macro hardware but i wasnt talking about that.Again,for how long have you played a priest again ? Cuz i've been playing it for 5+ years now,and i can see when theres something wrong with it.Im not the only one,theres a lot of people complaining. It doesnt just spam the R hit,it does a skill then r hit,do you understand,why wouldnt it had a lot of SUCCESFULL R-attack,when infact it does complete it. Im not even gonna bother to reply,the fact that you support the turkish cheaters is enough for me to understand the story.GL.
    I'll ignore the bait; I'm aware of how a macro works, the internal cooldown (client side, as well as server side) on your R-attack is entirely seperate to you having used skill(s) in between, which means your macro does not in any way speed up your R-attacks, nor does it increase your chances of cancelling anyone. Why do I even bother explaining it to someone like you? I don't know.

My macros have always worked on USKO, but I don't even want to go there anymore; I'm sure there are plenty of people that can tell you there is nothing a server owner can do to prevent macros entirely, what's the point of blocking it for 50% of the people while the other 50% can bypass it very easily? To make it fair, everyone's allowed to use whatever macro they prefer.

Dude please stop commenting you have no clue. No you can cast 75 restore skill if nobody did erase it. It wont block you from fastly erasing it from yourself and casting it back. The players who did not erase wont get the heal thats true BUT if they dont erase that does NOT mean you cannot cast it again. A good team will be efficient and will be able to perform this fast. So if you put on cooldown they wont be able to perform this. Just stick to the codes and stop commenting man. Clearly you have 0 idea about the game lol. Thanks again for making my day mate.
    Well then my information must've been wrong; I was told the priest could not cast the skill again until all of the party members had removed the HoT effect. When I'm the one that has to "stick to the codes", I'll have to understand what it is it's supposed to do to begin with, otherwise it won't be right.

Eitherway, I'll stop commenting and "stick to the codes", as that's all I'm good at.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    The amount of bitching and over exaggerating if way too damn high.
    Be careful not to leave teeth marks dude.

What happen to twostar?
    Admin should be online ingame aswell to check everything and make sure its fine

@Aesteries, im glad to hear that, hopefully it will get sort.

Banned Senior Member

what about other gm's?
    vivaldi/athena etc?
    few days ago some retard spam in mora for 20min or more about new psko open and not even 1 gm was online to ban him

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    what about other gm's?
    vivaldi/athena etc?
    few days ago some retard spam in mora for 20min or more about new psko open and not even 1 gm was online to ban him
    It's kind of sad I have to agree with this guy, but it's true. Apart from AdonisTR and Alpha, no other GMs really log in; and if they do it's for a very brief period of time and don't actually seem interested in the server at all.

I log in nearly everyday on peruvian night time so most of the european and turkish community don't see me. I give full support for the latinos and I never saw them complaining to me, in fact, they tell great things about ApexKO and how this is the server with the best support thay had and how amazing it generally is and that makes me very happy!

Since I don't have much experience with Knight Online (never actually played it), I avoid debates about the mechanics of the game but I mostly help monitoring cz and making sure that the server is balanced on the night time (as well as trying my best to keep it balanced on earlier times), I also answer questions and forward specific player's issues personally to Aesteris. Not only that but my list of banned users is very big, from National Point transfers to cheaters, advertisement spammers and more.

Seeing that the numbers of latino players are massive and also increases day by day, I like to think that I'm doing what was expected.

I once read that if a job is being done properly it will go unnoticed and I'm quite sure that this is the case.

Up for ApexKO and may our player base keep increasing like it alredy happens daily!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivaldi View Post
    Since I don't have much experience with Knight Online (never actually played it)

Best gm eu

Since im banned from writing on Apex forum ill just bump a topic here, plz concider my gm apply again. I have tons of expericence.
    Last edited by HenkaN75; 07-12-2016 at 05:09 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  6. Hits: 2