This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - A NEW DAWN (29.04.2016) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by battle_mrs
Im surprised so many people hyped for a ko server, but once everyone quits come play ...
I honestly don't care if you don't want to play here, so I'm not going to pretend otherwise and try to 'convince' you (or everyone else, for that matter) that you're not making crap up, and join the hype train. I know it's pointless anyway.
Really, the community doesn't need people who stir up trouble like you.
rofl.. says the fucking nerd who runs around other peoples topics to criticize them.....
I got dismissed because apparently I can't ask questions, so... :/
I apologise for what I said before. It was a completely knee-jerk response, that would've better been left unsaid.
really looking forward to play this server.... in a year or two when its done. ehuehueeheheheuehehuehuhehehuehu
This server looks incredible!
Bring it on.
Either way, the only two people involved with this project are myself and Aesteris, nobody from previous projects are involved. I certainly don't condone that.
Last edited by twostars; 03-10-2015 at 03:08 AM.
looking forward to the server.
Just popping in to let everyone know of the progress we've made!
- Client was patched and updated to v2.064 (USKO released this patch today).
- Nereids Island (Boat war map) is now fully supported (Monuments, Supplies, etc.).
- Fixed a bug with certain NPCs sometimes disappearing upon (re)spawning.
- Fixed a few skills not having correct rates for stunning / slowing.
- Fixed Porutu's "Divide Armor" debuff not resetting the HP bar upon expiring.
- Implemented rate limiting for chat messages.
- Added visible timers for all wars.
- Fixed an issue where Porutu's couldn't equip Warrior armor.
- When handing in a quest and your inventory full, you'll now get your reward mailed to you.
Those are the more important ones, we're really closing in on a beta now - as you can see from the main post. There's a few more things we'd like to check over (and get sorted, such as the payment processor) before announcing a beta, but rest assured it won't be too far off!
Have a great day and thank you for your continued interest in Apex KO!