This is a discussion on APEXKO.COM | v2121 - A NEW DAWN (29.04.2016) | PK / LIGHT-FARM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle
You could build a pc 2 or 3x better than the one you just linked for ...
I get enough fps (70-80) with my new gfx card in KO, not sure why 150-300 would be needed but eh, not my business!
- What is the clan member limit in this server?
- Is class change going to be enabled?
- Are you planning on having ardream up till the server dies or do you have any plans on removing it?
- Will all events work from day 1 or will you add them as expansions?
- Is it going to begin with 83 cap or are you planning on doing something else?
- Will there be any rules on racism ingame or are we free to speak our mind?
- Are you going to set some silly rules like you did in KOtastic in regards to Isiloon?
For beta it'll just be 83 though.
If it comes to the point where people are being seriously offended by it (and I don't just mean "omg, someone said a bad thing, going to report him!"), then we'll be forced to intervene. I don't want to have to intervene, so just don't be creating the situations in the first place and everyone's happy.
Last edited by twostars; 04-20-2015 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Clan limit was raised from 36 -> 50 as USKO raised it.
What is the point of having an 80? If your goina do that, wouldn't it be better to cap at 70 and then 80? Btw for Isiloon in Kotastic, there was no bug abuse, it was just the gm clan who got mad and began creating rules that would help them more than anyone else.
I personally think go straight for 83, no need to slowly raise the bar to that
if you are really planning to have a cap, 80 cap doesnt make any sense to me, maybe do it 70 - 75 - 83.
or have no cap at all.
i thought 60 stable was alright in any application... you know, human eye only can see so many frames blah blah
Edit: Don't pollute this thread no more Riven, or you will be banned.
my laptop was overheating. i used to pk with 30-40fps and limited key keyboard.
and yeah, that sucks. on warrior it's ok, but sin.. pain, so much pain