Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Arcane Gaming - Knight Online

This is a discussion on Arcane Gaming - Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm playing ^_^ gg , join up nigz...
Page: 4

aus

I'm playing ^_^

gg , join up nigz

Great job guys, Thanks for supporting!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Going to play Aviv?
    Not sure when it's gonna launch, got army duty from 13th of august till 13th of september.

Banned Senior Member

You should make the beta easier, it's a beta after all... getting 14% from 1 worm at level 1 is kinda meh.

10x more xp on it at least.

I was a rogue humand and I become a warrior orc lawl

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CarLoStyLe View Post
    I was a rogue humand and I become a warrior orc lawl
    o.o lol, funny shit

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwalker View Post
    that is sneaky is same, from xigenon , old and old times? like when its was ko/ke???
    Yes, I played Xig way back then.

400 % event exp

Haven't been on ko4life for a while... Got linked to this topic today.

So I gave it a quick read and I still haven't figured out what the max lvl is? I assume it's 70?

I kinda want to give this a try and then again I don't want to at the same time.

Let me explain myself:
    I have no doubts that this server will be good. The only thing that I dislike is the hard exp. Not cause it's hard, but it gives the players that share an even bigger advantage than when the exp is easier. Sure everyone is able to share, but some people just like having a char of their own. Then when you're able to play like 4-5 hours a day without a sharer and you have to compete with an account that has 2 persons playing on it for 12 hours a day... it's just no fun, you get discouraged and you end up quitting.

When you think of it, it's actually in the servers best interest if people don't share. When people share it means they don't have their own account, and therefor the initial population is already lower than what it could have been in the first place. Past servers have proven that the lifespan of a farm server depends a lot on it's popularity/population during the first few weeks.
    I don't get why you would make the exp so hard when all you get from it is people sharing accounts instead of playing their own... You gain nothing, contrary.

Long story short, for me, a server where you have to share to be able to do something is just not worth it.

Just my thoughts, I know some people will disagree (and why wouldn't they)
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-06-2012 at 01:15 PM.

+1 to simontjeuh

Most pple who play privates don't wanna exp for weeks to get to the max lvl tbh. They dont wanna run with +5/6s for weeks also. Don't get me wrong, I think pple SHOULD put effort in exp and farming but a real hardcore private server ends up dieing after some time because like simontjeuh said, newcomers will feel like they dont stand a chance and wont bother to join the server a few days after the release. I'm just saying what MOST pple look for in a server in my experience because I rlly hope this server will get a big amount of players because I think it shows great potential.

Also I think 3k nps for scrolls is a quite big disadvantage for the non-donators among us ..
    Idc that much about np's, as long as the pk is cool, i'm just saying this because alot of pple do care about their np's and will end up quitting or they wont play at all because of it .
    Haven't figured out yet if you can obtain scrolls any other way but I assume you can't?

Sincerely HPQ

+1 to simon,basicly if you make a hard server to exp,the people who cant play more then 4-5 hours a day will basicly quit and only the ones with sharers/no life will stay,and end up leaving as we seen from the past few servers that had hard exp rates.Imo no1 likes to grind 10h a day on a private server,since we never know if its gonna be up the next day,farming for items is a bit diferent,at least for me,since anvil and peekay is the things that make the KO what it is,not the stupid grinding of 3 slot trolls for 12 h a day.I do like the idea of this server,macro idea is rather nice,bifrost and events also since players gonna have stuff to do."Additionally, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention our other server, Xydonis, for those who prefer a more established server. It has been running since January and is home to many wanting an "old-school" feel while playing KO, without having to invest weeks into leveling. We invite those of you who crave established servers to come check out Xydonis!".We had this sentence in a lot of servers and yet no one realy made it to be an oldschool feeling,cuz its seems that they all miss the fact that the old feeling (at least for me) is the pk with trash items,buffer being actualy used for pk,no stupid archer combo in lvl 70 cap,and no over powered PUS,yes i know we need babashopers to pay for the dedi but they do ruin the fun for the rest of us.Just make it user friendly,and dont over do it with the exp rates since the server has potential,good luck.

Hello,

1st of all, Thanks for all the comment and feed back, and most important Thanks to BETA tester at the moment.

Dionysus server is name after a God Greek Mythology, A little feed back on Dionysus He invented wine and spread the art of tending grapes. He has a dual nature. On the one hand bringing joy and devine ecstasy. On the other brutal, unthinking, rage. Thus, reflecting both sides of wines nature.

It reflect a Server which is have both side Happiness and also Rage of a personal personality, It is Not hard it is not Easy, but it worth drinking to have the entertainment the enjoyment, sorrow and hardship.

Xydonis is the more easy levelling and pking server which have a old MYKO feels but does not have the hardness of someone levelling for hours without spending time with family,love ones and others important thing a day life. We understand that most people now from the old MYKO till today they was playing from colleges or school days, but now they are working in cooperate company or other line of job.

Which Dionysus Offer new quest, improve of MYKO and player who want to gain for their character, those imba in level which spend time on the game because they love it! Those people who prefer hand levelling and doing quest (Which we added alot of new quest into the server)

We Hope to build the community with the help of you guys with lot of experience in Knight Online and improve it day by day.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

+1 simon, grinding is just not the same as back then in usko. make it easy imo

so u planning to close xydonis now..?
    last few week u can see cz 4-5 party ft full this 2 day u see it cz clear and ft not much people too

Quote Originally Posted by kean06414 View Post
    so u planning to close xydonis now..?
    last few week u can see cz 4-5 party ft full this 2 day u see it cz clear and ft not much people too
    we'll continue to support & maintain Xydonis.

Sincere
    RasinBlood
    Last edited by rasinblood; 08-08-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:15 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    11-28-2013, 09:44 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    08-08-2012, 04:49 AM