Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream PK SERVER // LOST KO // + 300 ONLİNE // FUN SERVER //

This is a discussion on Ardream PK SERVER // LOST KO // + 300 ONLİNE // FUN SERVER // within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hiroshima are u a idiot ? they DONT use hacks ! they can play good asas combo ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshima View Post
    are u a idiot ? they DONT use hacks !

they can play good asas combo / minor combo

turks are the best players in job assasin !
    haha, You have entertained Turks are certainly not the best players let alone the best assassins I tried this server and there is a lot of glitching, combo hacks, pedals and nobs with tbl edit to pots (sin with minor and hp pots). It's so stupid lame server

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshima View Post
    are u a idiot ? they DONT use hacks !

they can play good asas combo / minor combo

turks are the best players in job assasin !
    Ouhhh u really wanna go there? I havent argued with turks in few months.

FIRST OF ALL. You're statment that turks are best players in job assasin? Learn some decent english.
    And you really got the balls to come here and say that turks are the best. When they are ip banned here. There is a reason why ppl want turks ip banned from ko servers. Use ur brain. Find a english website where they sell Ko pedals. Cause there isnt any english ones. (yes i googled it for one day.. )

Sorry turks cant minor combo. Thats why they use pedal and auto minor shits. And they claim their best.

Just defend ur crappy country. But if i were in ur shoes i wouldn say i was turkish. A country that cheats/buggs whatever in every server i playd. Oh my where is ur pride? You say they dont use cheats. Well that statement is dead a long time ago.

Moving on.. You're server suck anyways. A turkish pk server where cheats works. Is there any future there?

And turks even dare to ask me why i hate most of em (yes i got some turkish friends, but the thing we have in common is that they hate turks too)

I don't know how they do it, but when 2 sins chased me they moved in some odd way like their skills were failing cause they were to far away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Ouhhh u really wanna go there? I havent argued with turks in few months.

FIRST OF ALL. You're statment that turks are best players in job assasin? Learn some decent english.
    And you really got the balls to come here and say that turks are the best. When they are ip banned here. There is a reason why ppl want turks ip banned from ko servers. Use ur brain. Find a english website where they sell Ko pedals. Cause there isnt any english ones. (yes i googled it for one day.. )

Sorry turks cant minor combo. Thats why they use pedal and auto minor shits. And they claim their best.

Just defend ur crappy country. But if i were in ur shoes i wouldn say i was turkish. A country that cheats/buggs whatever in every server i playd. Oh my where is ur pride? You say they dont use cheats. Well that statement is dead a long time ago.

Moving on.. You're server suck anyways. A turkish pk server where cheats works. Is there any future there?

And turks even dare to ask me why i hate most of em (yes i got some turkish friends, but the thing we have in common is that they hate turks too)
    Critiquing his english when yours is sub-par at best is pretty ironic, don't you think? Just because you believe his server sucks doesn't mean you have to attack the race. Oh and by the way you can buy a macro keyboard and mouse at any best buy or walmart which do the same exact thing as a pedal so your argument their is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I don't know how they do it, but when 2 sins chased me they moved in some odd way like their skills were failing cause they were to far away from me.
    Jingling. They use rocks and shit from sundries to bug and move faster than you.. Not sure but they might actually be able to attack from far away like that aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Critiquing his english when yours is sub-par at best is pretty ironic, don't you think? Just because you believe his server sucks doesn't mean you have to attack the race. Oh and by the way you can buy a macro keyboard and mouse at any best buy or walmart which do the same exact thing as a pedal so your argument their is invalid.
    Sure u can buy a macro keyboard. But they specialize in cheating, there is a huge difference. Also im not claiming my english is perfect. Its my third language. But atleast mine english is a level that it can be understood.
    Ofcourse i hate turks, they pissed me off so many times. They are arrogant, claiming they are perfect and best in everything. Just like he did above.
    I dont think nobody likes arrogant pieces of shits. They cant even admit that their country have flaws. So ye i hate them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12