Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

❌ ARDREAM.WORLD ❌ 62/1 Pk SERVER ✅ OPEN FOR 4 YEAR ✅ FREE PUS / FULL ITEM STARTER

This is a discussion on ❌ ARDREAM.WORLD ❌ 62/1 Pk SERVER ✅ OPEN FOR 4 YEAR ✅ FREE PUS / FULL ITEM STARTER within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Social Media Accounts : Panel : https://www.ardream.world/...
Page: 11

Social Media Accounts :

Panel : https://www.ardream.world/

how english players manage to play with the turkish only client? any english options in the game? cause i wanna try the server but i cant ever read the server's name..

Quote Originally Posted by ormeyer View Post
    how english players manage to play with the turkish only client? any english options in the game? cause i wanna try the server but i cant ever read the server's name..
    more peruvian players available, the original language of the game is english, there is a guide section about the game in english on the forum

Starting Gear :

+8 Weapon
    +9 Chitin Set
    +0 Basic Accessory
    +0 Iron Set

Starting Gear :

+8 Weapon
    +9 Chitin Set
    +0 Basic Accessory
    +0 Iron Set

Are you planning to re launch soon or its staying as it is ?

Social Media Accounts :

Forum : https://forum.ardream.world/

An interesting server with many problems....
    Management, who is unaware of communication and respect (our friend from the clan has been banned from the support page by swearing for a support request.
    Banning users for no reason.
    Condoning users using macros (there are evidence of use in many players in town).
    Lack of a respectful and knowledgeable team that you can reach for any problem.

I've been trying to reach a GM for a long time. I think they see this place and reach me in the game (Pm: AlkolikKasarHusniye ). @Akkus is a former player, I know his name.

Quote Originally Posted by sandikcib View Post
    An interesting server with many problems....
    Management, who is unaware of communication and respect (our friend from the clan has been banned from the support page by swearing for a support request.
    Banning users for no reason.
    Condoning users using macros (there are evidence of use in many players in town).
    Lack of a respectful and knowledgeable team that you can reach for any problem.

I've been trying to reach a GM for a long time. I think they see this place and reach me in the game (Pm: AlkolikKasarHusniye ). @Akkus is a former player, I know his name.
    There is no gm support in the game, you can reach us 24/7 via Live Support on the site, If you reach us from live support, we will provide all kinds of support, there is no option such as ban from live support

Quote Originally Posted by AkkuS View Post
    There is no gm support in the game, you can reach us 24/7 via Live Support on the site, If you reach us from live support, we will provide all kinds of support, there is no option such as ban from live support
    If GM1 didn't ban my ip even for live chat, we could talk with him. If you want to ask how I have checked this, It was open(live chat) when I reload web page with VPN. The previous reloads were empty even for me and for others who was trying to reach for this ban for no reason subject.

Quote Originally Posted by sandikcib View Post
    If GM1 didn't ban my ip even for live chat, we could talk with him. If you want to ask how I have checked this, It was open(live chat) when I reload web page with VPN. The previous reloads were empty even for me and for others who was trying to reach for this ban for no reason subject.
    If you reach GM3 from live support, I will cover all your losses and compensate, gm1 does not have English support.

Quote Originally Posted by AkkuS View Post
    If you reach GM3 from live support, I will cover all your losses and compensate, gm1 does not have English support.
    Akkus, it doesn't matter. I have talked with him in Turkish. We even invite him to our TeamSpeak Server. He came with his in game account "Boreasking". Name is Mehmet. Probably he was the GM1. He's not accepting it but we have confirmed it with his friends.
    But in any case I have talked with GM4 today and there is still no help from your Moderator team. All of them is waiting GM1 approval. We don't want any cover or something. All we need is fix this mistake which is done by your team I have explained it above messages.

+8 Weapon
    +9 Chitin Set
    +0 Basic Accessory
    +0 Iron Set
    Full Pus ( 7 Days )

Social Media Accounts :

Forum : https://forum.ardream.world/

Starting Gear :

+8 Weapon
    +9 Chitin Set

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast