Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Arenako new evolution!! Official!!

This is a discussion on Arenako new evolution!! Official!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Deny it all you want but i will get some proof...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gordion
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Deny it all you want but i will get some proof

  2. #17
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Noonecanstopme = bar levy. I can say that 100% coz he used the same name in Israeli ko forum + in few PS...

    Btw when did it happen raziel?

  3. #18
    SzT
    SzT is offline
    Member SzT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Stop Making Privates servers! there are enought with 100- ppl. You guys are so greedy, just want to get the donations in the first month, then close and open another.. Come on

  4. #19
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SzT View Post
    Stop Making Privates servers! there are enought with 100- ppl. You guys are so greedy, just want to get the donations in the first month, then close and open another.. Come on
    huh? this server have almost 3 or 4 months being online.

  5. #20
    SzT
    SzT is offline
    Member SzT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    huh? this server have almost 3 or 4 months being online.
    34 users online.. that's what i mean!, they just expect 1 month online to get donators then doesn't matters

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    hahaha now its good when everyone know that Noonecanstopme = bar levy,and he are scamer/always flame people/bad person n etc.. so ignore this kid 19 year old.. close topic..we back to arenako thread..

    SzT,for u information,arenako already be online in december/2011 until now..and before server have problem with db in this june,we have 150+ user online and everyone know it..
    now we are back with full support staff,we fix all bug and error in db,we make some change in system game,and we will do the best for arenako..
    we have last backup for 15/6/2012,and everyone happy..we already wipe np yesterday..

    The good news is,now 4 days official arenako open back,the highest user online is 52..this mean,users believe the server will continue and still alive,and we hope can get more,more and more user..
    so to everyone,u are free to join us in ARENAKO.. if u have any problem with game,u can make topic in forum,and we will asap to reply in u topic..



  7. #22
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acelangsi View Post
    hahaha now its good when everyone know that Noonecanstopme = bar levy,and he are scamer/always flame people/bad person n etc.. so ignore this kid 19 year old.. close topic..we back to arenako thread..

    SzT,for u information,arenako already be online in december/2011 until now..and before server have problem with db in this june,we have 150+ user online and everyone know it..
    now we are back with full support staff,we fix all bug and error in db,we make some change in system game,and we will do the best for arenako..
    we have last backup for 15/6/2012,and everyone happy..we already wipe np yesterday..

    The good news is,now 4 days official arenako open back,the highest user online is 52..this mean,users believe the server will continue and still alive,and we hope can get more,more and more user..
    so to everyone,u are free to join us in ARENAKO.. if u have any problem with game,u can make topic in forum,and we will asap to reply in u topic..


    I hope you guys already blocked the koxp coz those archers are lame...

    Oh and also, make donators less powerful…

  8. #23
    Member ArOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    This server it's noob dont play...
    first for luis [Lexus] it's new admin and days ago hack server wtf? (It's really stupid)
    Donator yes overpower, all k0xp work here and u send basic ddos make server off

    server dont have protection, u easy for hack...
    only donators play now.

  9. #24
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArOn View Post
    This server it's noob dont play...
    first for luis [Lexus] it's new admin and days ago hack server wtf? (It's really stupid)
    Donator yes overpower, all k0xp work here and u send basic ddos make server off

    server dont have protection, u easy for hack...
    only donators play now.
    server dont have protection, u easy for hack..
    u was admin and got kicked for corruption , you changed a lot of maps , fucked up the database and now you r saying it's easy to hack? You're the only 1 that hacks in the server.
    PS : Stop doing spam on snoxd , i won't help you thanks.
    I have a lot of screenshots about you ( when you was admin ) asking me how to edit drops , how to update rankings , go to your school , you have 15 years old. .
    You will never be an admin bc you dont know anything and you r not mature , you log everyday to the server using hacks kid .


    Thanks to arenako , aron made his char in usko.

  10. #25
    Member ArOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Kicked for corruption?? haha u really mad i quit from arenako admin LOL
    and this char thanks to arenako?? haha, me friend sell me gbs nab. i waste me money no arenako retarded
    and what problem i have 16 years??

    Noob server really, any donate 50-100$ and after donate pm royer for give gm you pff
    It's stupid server and all know

  11. #26
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArOn View Post
    Kicked for corruption?? haha u really mad i quit from arenako admin LOL
    and this char thanks to arenako?? haha, me friend sell me gbs nab. i waste me money no arenako retarded
    and what problem i have 16 years??

    Noob server really, any donate 50-100$ and after donate pm royer for give gm you pff
    It's stupid server and all know
    Please, go to school, learn some English, and then come back... Can't understand shit from wut you're saying.

  12. #27
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Please, go to school, learn some English, and then come back... Can't understand shit from wut you're saying.
    did you read what he said?
    ''and what problem i have 16 years??''
    he accepted , he is 16 years old

  13. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    players of arenako only around 10 to 20% is donater..
    70 to 80% non donater..

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gordion
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Noonecanstopme = bar levy. I can say that 100% coz he used the same name in Israeli ko forum + in few PS...

    Btw when did it happen raziel?
    It happened when uniko was open , it was like last summer i think but yeah he claimed to have a brother selling cwest account for usd and i sent him the money and he dispeared and once my sister gets back from her vacation ill check her laptop for msn logs.

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    boss event drop weapon of chaos for non donater..
    new armor to will release for non donater..
    come join us!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-27-2012, 06:28 AM

Similar Threads

  1. ArenaKO - Server PK Official !!!
    By ArOn in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Spam/Locked: new patch officially available
    By sexa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •