Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tobias has nothing to do with server... he just helps out with some things... everyone that has dedi are not ...
Page: 4

babyeater

Tobias has nothing to do with server... he just helps out with some things... everyone that has dedi are not listed that you said... The GM's you listed can't really do a damn thing to server... and they can see in logs everything they do so they can either choose to lose there privilege or keep it... i enjoy server... ^^
    Last edited by babyeater; 08-09-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Lame server.. its justa remake of cronox old server with a TWIST... just to se Babydonk and Build4CZ as admins is relay bad.. babydonk did try and rule in old chakra and did act like a natzy.. if you did talk back to him he did say BAN BAN BAN.... jerks.. also Tobbe is behind this server also just to bad he did put baby and built as admins and let them run the shit.. ofc i did test the beta... or beta,, thats no beta.. same drops and xp rate as in the real server they are gonna open on 10 this month...i will give the server 3 weeks and pleas ffs dont donate you will only lose your cash... and now babydoink you are free to flame.. and btw i also remember hos built4cz gave me items back in cronox server when he became gm.. just to help out the clan as he told me ^^ relay lame
    Fucking hori, i talked to him and he said all the point of him making a server is just and i Say again JUST making cash, they dont care abot people that fucking hari made 11,000$ on old server Chakrako and just remade it for more people to come .
    They shouldnt even changed the name of server just wipe it faggots.
    Fucking ass shit hori making money in 1 year closing and rewinding it again.
    Hope i fucking recorded him and all people here on G4L woulda not play here.
    Even that babydonk making a bit money.
    The gms make money for the hard work? Answer: nooooooooooooooo.
    He fucking using them to run the server.
    Hori=old douchebag that wanna make some money and leave, he got like 50 dedi's (thats what he saying) and running many many games for 1 year and closing for new donators.
    DONT EVEN GET IN SERVER IF YOUR A DONATOR THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP BADLY .
    maybe if you like donate only for armor ( will probably cost 50$ as usually)
    and thats it dont DONT donate more then that.
    Edit:
    I remember a month they didnt make money and i have a person who knows that too.(b3auty and b3ast.)
    so like this they had a month of bad money no donation, so they figured is they pm people in forums that donate to make more money.
    They pmed couple of people and told em like we will give ya rol+2 for 20$,hero for 30$ ect...
    Corruption FTW?
    Enjoy server.
    Last edited by Sason; 08-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater View Post
    Tobias has nothing to do with server... he just helps out with some things... everyone that has dedi are not listed that you said... The GM's you listed can't really do a damn thing to server... and they can see in logs everything they do so they can either choose to lose there privilege or keep it... i enjoy server... ^^
    you idiot.. the so called GM i did list... they are GM and OWNERS.. dont try and bs me here i know a thing and 2 you know.. and also i know Tobbe have a more then a finger in the server.. you my sir are realy retard... babydonk as admin... Built4CZ as admin... lol good luck.. jerk

you idiot.. the so called GM i did list... they are GM and OWNERS.. dont try and bs me here i know a thing and 2 you know.. and also i know Tobbe have a more then a finger in the server.. you my sir are realy retard... babydonk as admin... Built4CZ as admin... lol good luck.. jerk
    Doesnt matter who admin is Read the topic below below.

babyeater

wheres your proof?

well i did pay for cronox+2 rings back in chakra... hell i did even have the first dual +1 in the server just by pure cash... ,, trust me server sux all they whant is cash so tobbe can keep slacking at his apartment ,, and yeah tobbe you live like 10 min from my sister so i know who you are..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

When is the official open?

babyeater

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by babyeater; 08-09-2011 at 01:51 AM.

wheres your proof?
    realy you even gonna try defend this? they all know i whas the best gerad idiot on the server.. hell ppl even made topicks about me when i did have dual +1 cronox rings... you know what? they dident cost that mutch as i know tobbe did need cash and i did get them at a discount...if you take it like this

hero armo 50 usd
    ironset 50 usd
    baal +9 30usd
    lost of boss scrolls about 50 usd
    RINGS +0 cronox 30 usd eatch thats 60..
    did get later dual +1... you do the math

after that when i did se some more ppl have cronox rings i whas like wtf i whant dual +2 so i did talk to tobbe and BAMM 120 usd more and i did have +2 rings... if you aint a retard you can easy count how mutch i did pay him for my stuff and trust me im not the only one that did that.. and yeah he did pm me in old forum telling me about this server and also that he will help them.. yeah help and help he is behind it just that he did pick the wrong crew.. realy???? idiots like babydoink and dean as admins? and kevin as owner when he hardly ever is online.. thats bs if i will spend my greeeeeeen cash in server this aint the one so sorry babyface or doink or whatever you whant.. server will die

babyeater

Tobias is an ugly lazy fucking niggered out swede.

wheres your proof?
    Proof?
    Rofl you can know it from all the flames they got for making major money and wiping .
    Poor Greeny_On_Weed(turbox)

yes he is to bad he need more cash and hide behind a server like this.. you did realy have a good thing going on with the gem thingy.... almost like titan-ko maby whant to redo all and just but iron necks and shit in to gem npc also.... ohhhh ofc not cuz then no1 will donate for gear like befor.

yes he is to bad he need more cash and hide behind a server like this.. you did realy have a good thing going on with the gem thingy.... almost like titan-ko maby whant to redo all and just but iron necks and shit in to gem npc also.... ohhhh ofc not cuz then no1 will donate for gear like befor.

Well they are a bit stupid for not changing names.
    BabyDonk,Kevin,Hori(owner of dedi , dirty fat old guy) buid4cz.
    zzzzzzzz
    No more donators.

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Proof?
    Rofl you can know it from all the flames they got for making major money and wiping .
    Poor Greeny_On_Weed(turbox)
    nah dont feel sorry for me ^^ i have the cash to pay i just dont like how they try to do this all again. sure i can pay alot for a server that realy are stabel..... but come on.. this one will not last 1 week no point in pay the idiots.. and also.. i relay hate babydonk and built for ther natzi rules in forum.. its ther way or the highway..

babyeater

I dont like tobias
    Last edited by babyeater; 08-09-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast