Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Turbobox OMG what idiots they are.. now im banned in forum.. did not say anything in babys ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    OMG what idiots they are.. now im banned in forum.. did not say anything in babys forum.. well now thats just how the babydoink do... haha

but.....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

So it`s Wednesday, do we even know if it`s opening today or not? and what time if it is?

Babydonk

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    So it`s Wednesday, do we even know if it`s opening today or not? and what time if it is?
    We decided to go live on Friday evening 9PM central european time.

Be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Babydonk View Post
    We decided to go live on Friday evening 9PM central european time.

Be there!
    Oh good luck with that then, KO Tastic is reopening then, so I'm sorry to say but you'll probably have a very low population. However look on the bright side of things. If KO Tastic fails, which most people believe it would like it had been for the past hundred times, then you'll get the population.

Najil

I take that back. After playing on the server for a couple of days i noticed that the Gms arent interested in fixing bugs at all. Like someone previously stated, this server is meant to open for a month to get as many donations as possible and then close.

You can pull bosses out of bowl wherever you want, which ruins the fun of fighting over bosses with the opposite faction. They never reset. You lure it to your base and kill it there. HOW FUN!

People notoriously abuse select character to log in and out of the game to cure themselves and avoid dying. GM_Holy ignored the issue, and its a big one. Ruins Pk completely.

Gm_Built4Cz, when told about the problems, replied:

Today, 4:48 AM
    Built4CZ: reloging is not an abuse ppl relog for drains ect u mad cuz u could not get a drop its not a cheat and u better care

Its beta, who cares about drops. I thought the entire purpose of it was to report bugs. Apparently not.

Today, 4:52 AM
    Built4CZ: its a game get over it

With that attitude the server is meant to go down. They say they are aware of the issues but have more pressing matters to take care of. What can possibly be more important for a PK server than making PK enjoyable?

Dont even start here, go play KO-tastic. I know its still beta, but the server is AWFUL atm.
    Last edited by Najil; 08-10-2011 at 07:22 AM.

SPiRiT

Haha what a big suprise that whas.. This Built4CZ is a real idiot i remember when he whas clan leader in MyNameIs.... he say that he is a real pro priest but he is one of the lamest priest i have ever played with. and about GM_Holy.. i remember when he abused his gm items and did go crazy in cz.. and BabyDonk he is just so full of shit. all he do is threaten players that dont like him or talk back to him. I never did play the Beta here but i remember how the server did go down after Built and BabyDonk did get GM accounts and did start with ther shit in the server. and also this Lazy dude is Tobbe aka Cronox

Yeah no big deal BabyDoink and dean and also this blackman that i realy dont know why he have adminstatus in forum but he dont have annything to do with the db.. i remember that did mess things up back in the old server.. .. why dont just give him mod status but nooooo he whant to be admin.. realy lame anyhow i will try tastic if they can keep the server online ofc

i reply with the same reply as before

Same ppl, Same Server, Same Failure,

its that simple

Banned Senior Member

Exactly like YourKO

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    i reply with the same reply as before

Same ppl, Same Server, Same Failure,

its that simple

Babydonk

Official opens Thursday 9pm Euro central time.

Quote Originally Posted by Babydonk View Post
    Official opens Thursday 9pm Euro central time.
    You do realize European time zone is like 4 hour difference? You mind being specific as in which timezone?

Babydonk

2 pm Central Standard for me since I live in America......

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Fucking hori, i talked to him and he said all the point of him making a server is just and i Say again JUST making cash, they dont care abot people that fucking hari made 11,000$ on old server Chakrako and just remade it for more people to come .
    They shouldnt even changed the name of server just wipe it faggots.
    Fucking ass shit hori making money in 1 year closing and rewinding it again.
    Hope i fucking recorded him and all people here on G4L woulda not play here.
    Even that babydonk making a bit money.
    The gms make money for the hard work? Answer: nooooooooooooooo.
    He fucking using them to run the server.
    Hori=old douchebag that wanna make some money and leave, he got like 50 dedi's (thats what he saying) and running many many games for 1 year and closing for new donators.
    DONT EVEN GET IN SERVER IF YOUR A DONATOR THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP BADLY .
    maybe if you like donate only for armor ( will probably cost 50$ as usually)
    and thats it dont DONT donate more then that.
    Edit:
    I remember a month they didnt make money and i have a person who knows that too.(b3auty and b3ast.)
    so like this they had a month of bad money no donation, so they figured is they pm people in forums that donate to make more money.
    They pmed couple of people and told em like we will give ya rol+2 for 20$,hero for 30$ ect...
    Corruption FTW?
    Enjoy server.
    Read this again people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Read this again people!!!!

No one cares about you, no one likes you what are u still doing here on ko4life?

Last edited by TroubleshooT; 08-10-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast