Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A retarded turk that koxped on the beta is now #1 on the official. Good job Gms, good job. Looks ...
Page: 10

Najil

A retarded turk that koxped on the beta is now #1 on the official. Good job Gms, good job. Looks like youre banning all the wrong people.

Shit server, dont even download it.

babyeater

LMAO... Nice job banning me... My electricity goes out because of hurricane irene for 4 days... and two of us donated and i log back in today, kicked then banned from vent... for no fucking reason... stupid fucking cunts... you are so fucking lucky you are a skitzophrenic whore. I didnt say a fucking word to anyone or anything.

babyeater

oh yea why don't you tell your KO4LIFE community babydonk about you and shad... I think i heard something about you and him both being married and having cyber sex over the internet? oh wait... oh yeah and if you really want me to make your life miserable... I'll have to make sure dwayne finds this out... or you should start kissing some serious ass.

babyeater

Btw, karma's a fucking bitch. she really is... LMAO... being a bitch, and a dickhead don't pay off, maybe you both should fuck off and screw each other... perfect match u trailer trash cock suckers.

SlimShady

Hahahahaha Derek is right, Tammy stop having CYBER SEX with Shad and just fucking move to Holland that way there will be 2 less fuck whits on the internet!!!

so lets make it clear,
    this server as been made only by ppl who are corrupt let me tells ur a few stories,
    shad,kevin,tammara,built4cz,
    this story is going to be long so go take a snake while u read,
    first server as been out by Tobias owner of cronox ko & chakra ko, tamara was a regulare player in both of them shad was a friend of tobi, tobi let him be the admin of his ventrilo (even if shad pay for it dosnt make sence i know ) build4cz only joined in chakra ko,
    they was a couple of loyalty players in cronox ko, Aftermath, Slim_Shady, Pimmel, Mao, ClickClickBoom, Adam and more, eventualy this server as been down for not having players, and tobi decide to reopen a server that called ChakraKO kevin was his right hand, one of the best friend they knew each other couple of years, Tobi became lazy and stoped to take care of his server (Like allway) he put his time by playing Dota&LOL instead of wasting his time on his own server when ppl donated... kevin decide to take care of the server by his own, but a guy named Combocholiq he hacked the server by sending a keyloger to one of the gms and this file reach tobie computer where all the info was ther, he loged to the dedi and deleted all the backup etc but he keepet 1 back up that he made befor he deleted evrything, a guy called Mao watching his computer while he did that, he had the link to that backup (bcuz he uploaded to the net), why he was ther in same time that Combocholiq hacked bcuz Combocholiq invited him to see his computer bcuz Mao didnt belived that he could do it, Mao Tried to reach tobi or kevin but they was both off so he left them a msg,he said that he "hacked" the server, but what he rly did is he loged to the dedi while Combocholiq was deleting stuff he changed the pw of the server 2008 and loged out so Combocholiq wont delete anything alse, by the time Kevin loged to his msn and read what he wrote Mao told him his searching for kind of reward for this backup bcuz kevin and tobi didnt had any back up since cronoxko.. kevin was a ass and talked behind his back with tamara that intime became more and more populare bcuz she start to be more in contact with Shad and Kevin, built4cz had great relation with tamara, tamara as been promoted to a gm also built4cz, from what ihave heard Mao,Slim_Shady,Pimmel was the oldest players in game and was looking to be promoted or get any trust but kevin decide to be nicer to a girl (biatch) while Mao helped him non stop to fix problems in the server he was looking only to be trusted and be with a "rank", in the end Kevin didnt wanted to give anything to Mao simply nothing, even respect he didnt gave him, but worse he spoke behind his back Mao found out that he spoked behind his back he was rly upset but Mao decide to be nice and give him the last update backup then any1 can dream of, right after that Kevin banned him from msn, (why he didnt do it befor of he was just waiting for the backup) tobi banned Mao, Tobi treated Mao as a hacker while he needed to be thankfull for his help but no, right after this moment evrything as been changed shad kevin tamara and built4cz as taked over control of chakrako, they called Mao a hacked while no one rly knew what happend they called him a cheater tbler bcuz he was one of the best sin in all time, Tammara checked the logs of him and he found lots of Koxp programs 1 think she didnt know that Mao tested with Tobi cheater programs to catch 2 person , Telic and SRB, srb got banned and Telic had the same logs and he was rly close to get banned but he reloged when tobi asked him to vs Mao bcuz the last time Mao vs Telic he didnt take off his hp, he log off then relog and check what u saw on the logs nothing , Tammara,Build4Cz banned him non stop with out leting him explain or talk he got banned for help all Chakra server out and thanks to him ppl could play, his friends Slim_Shady,Pimmel got also banned for doing nothing they got non stop banned in Cronox Vent. after some time ChakraKo as taking down, for unactive players after the server as been hacked.
    then Kevin Decide to open his own server with his "team" (shad,tamara,build4cz) he "stole" the data base of cronox and he made his own server and edit some stuff so it wont be exacly the same as chakra he add some new guys call lazy(its tobi) and another guy who needed to help the server with programing and devloping, they promise enrypt Tbl nothing as been done skill fix nothing as been done, bcuz of that they are Tbler in asgard, Corrupt Gms tamara unbanned a cheat (a priest who was non stop torment this guy got banned from a gm called holy), they banned a guy called HighTillUdie and faked his Logs by telling him he was using a program that called Cheat Engine 6.1 that guy was in town doing nothing the only reason he got banned was becuz he came from Israel he had a Israeli IP.
    They banned who ever they want even if ppl didnt do nothing, without any proof. and if ppl asking for proofs they faking it.
    This server now is full of Spanish players all the loyal players who played since cronox got banned for no reason, sry thier is a reason bcuz they feel like to.
    Last edited by TheGodOfHell; 08-30-2011 at 07:24 PM.

who gives a shit really....

I'm just amazed that in this day and age, people still don't know how to use paragraphs.

babyeater

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    I'm just amazed that in this day and age, people still don't know how to use paragraphs.
    this right here lol

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater View Post
    this right here lol
    lol irony much, this right here coming from the person who split one paragraph into 3 different posts a few minutes apart lol.

Nd which shad is that, the one that is leader of that garbage clan sinners?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol irony much, this right here coming from the person who split one paragraph into 3 different posts a few minutes apart lol.

Nd which shad is that, the one that is leader of that garbage clan sinners?
    most likely, what a fat bastard lol

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I got banned from vent after posting in k4l how bad this hody guy is. (Vent admin & so called owner of server)
    He didn't even know how to ban people ingame.
    And I know alot of ppl in this server, they all say its 100% copy of chakra just changed name, few spawns (including boss spawns) and thats all.
    They replaced krowaz with Ardream.
    Yap thats all what changed.
    Same old noobs tbl'ing

Kevin dident steel the files.. You idiot Tobias is still ther as Lazy. Tobias did even send me a pm befor they did close the server as i know i did donate a shitload in the old one. BUT when i did se babydoink and Buil4CZ as admins i just left

So when is the reborn of asgrad?
    1 month? 2 months?
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodOfHell View Post
    so lets make it clear,
    this server as been made only by ppl who are corrupt let me tells ur a few stories,
    shad,kevin,tammara,built4cz,
    this story is going to be long so go take a snake while u read,
    first server as been out by Tobias owner of cronox ko & chakra ko, tamara was a regulare player in both of them shad was a friend of tobi, tobi let him be the admin of his ventrilo (even if shad pay for it dosnt make sence i know ) build4cz only joined in chakra ko,
    they was a couple of loyalty players in cronox ko, Aftermath, Slim_Shady, Pimmel, Mao, ClickClickBoom, Adam and more, eventualy this server as been down for not having players, and tobi decide to reopen a server that called ChakraKO kevin was his right hand, one of the best friend they knew each other couple of years, Tobi became lazy and stoped to take care of his server (Like allway) he put his time by playing Dota&LOL instead of wasting his time on his own server when ppl donated... kevin decide to take care of the server by his own, but a guy named Combocholiq he hacked the server by sending a keyloger to one of the gms and this file reach tobie computer where all the info was ther, he loged to the dedi and deleted all the backup etc but he keepet 1 back up that he made befor he deleted evrything, a guy called Mao watching his computer while he did that, he had the link to that backup (bcuz he uploaded to the net), why he was ther in same time that Combocholiq hacked bcuz Combocholiq invited him to see his computer bcuz Mao didnt belived that he could do it, Mao Tried to reach tobi or kevin but they was both off so he left them a msg,he said that he "hacked" the server, but what he rly did is he loged to the dedi while Combocholiq was deleting stuff he changed the pw of the server 2008 and loged out so Combocholiq wont delete anything alse, by the time Kevin loged to his msn and read what he wrote Mao told him his searching for kind of reward for this backup bcuz kevin and tobi didnt had any back up since cronoxko.. kevin was a ass and talked behind his back with tamara that intime became more and more populare bcuz she start to be more in contact with Shad and Kevin, built4cz had great relation with tamara, tamara as been promoted to a gm also built4cz, from what ihave heard Mao,Slim_Shady,Pimmel was the oldest players in game and was looking to be promoted or get any trust but kevin decide to be nicer to a girl (biatch) while Mao helped him non stop to fix problems in the server he was looking only to be trusted and be with a "rank", in the end Kevin didnt wanted to give anything to Mao simply nothing, even respect he didnt gave him, but worse he spoke behind his back Mao found out that he spoked behind his back he was rly upset but Mao decide to be nice and give him the last update backup then any1 can dream of, right after that Kevin banned him from msn, (why he didnt do it befor of he was just waiting for the backup) tobi banned Mao, Tobi treated Mao as a hacker while he needed to be thankfull for his help but no, right after this moment evrything as been changed shad kevin tamara and built4cz as taked over control of chakrako, they called Mao a hacked while no one rly knew what happend they called him a cheater tbler bcuz he was one of the best sin in all time, Tammara checked the logs of him and he found lots of Koxp programs 1 think she didnt know that Mao tested with Tobi cheater programs to catch 2 person , Telic and SRB, srb got banned and Telic had the same logs and he was rly close to get banned but he reloged when tobi asked him to vs Mao bcuz the last time Mao vs Telic he didnt take off his hp, he log off then relog and check what u saw on the logs nothing , Tammara,Build4Cz banned him non stop with out leting him explain or talk he got banned for help all Chakra server out and thanks to him ppl could play, his friends Slim_Shady,Pimmel got also banned for doing nothing they got non stop banned in Cronox Vent. after some time ChakraKo as taking down, for unactive players after the server as been hacked.
    then Kevin Decide to open his own server with his "team" (shad,tamara,build4cz) he "stole" the data base of cronox and he made his own server and edit some stuff so it wont be exacly the same as chakra he add some new guys call lazy(its tobi) and another guy who needed to help the server with programing and devloping, they promise enrypt Tbl nothing as been done skill fix nothing as been done, bcuz of that they are Tbler in asgard, Corrupt Gms tamara unbanned a cheat (a priest who was non stop torment this guy got banned from a gm called holy), they banned a guy called HighTillUdie and faked his Logs by telling him he was using a program that called Cheat Engine 6.1 that guy was in town doing nothing the only reason he got banned was becuz he came from Israel he had a Israeli IP.
    They banned who ever they want even if ppl didnt do nothing, without any proof. and if ppl asking for proofs they faking it.
    This server now is full of Spanish players all the loyal players who played since cronox got banned for no reason, sry thier is a reason bcuz they feel like to.
    Well i had a version of my own, back in the pages, but you made it alot more comlected, nice and good work keep shad/hori not making money cause soon enough there will be a reborn of asgard to make new players and more money.
    When you reopen a server it becomes hard and people need their items and gear to start so they setup a good donate place which is 50$ for set of hero.
    any unique item for 10$ iron set for 20$ or sumthing like that.
    and after they see they got alot of players who donated and made their items they keep server for a while then boom sorry were closed bla bla bla.
    after 2 3 4 5 weeks they reborn reopen a server.
    all who reads this keep in mind that after time they close it to make more money and more new people who like to donate!!!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast