Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i tried it for 2 days and all what u guys say its true them add some strong bosses ...
Page: 11

well i tried it for 2 days and all what u guys say its true them add some strong bosses wich drop asgard weapons +10 wich need like 50 people do kill it even more (soo non donators wont gett them for do donate like 30-40$ o how much on asgard weapon is)
    Anyway i give it like 2 weeks maybe 1 month max till it close and one new reborn will rise :P
    And if u sugest somethinc o u argue with them o say somethinc against server o them u gett banned :P

[QUOTE=nekromage3;2916477And if u sugest somethinc o u argue with them o say somethinc against server o them u gett banned :P[/QUOTE]

yes .. they banned me

same here and i dident even use ther forum. i did speek out here and that fatty Babydoink did ban me.. its like i did say.. natzi server-.- and Tobias i relay hope you dont forget that you have some cash that belong to me ^^ you cant stay at your gf place forever ^^ i will find you next time i visit my sister in kyrkhult [Tobias know what that is ]
    Retard

worst serwer ever!!

kkthxbb

G_G

SPiRiT

Kinda lame as i now did se that they have a Advertisement Pays Off.
    They need new players so ther old players are using other servers forum to advertise Asgard.. now that is realy low.

lol guys after all thouse post u know whats gona happen?
    they will close the server, but wont rename it as Asgard reborn bcuz no one will join it..
    they all will change names, but remmber voice wont change so when they gona open a vent ppl will know its them and quit again this server sux.
    they are here only to make money no more. like tobias.. on chakra and cronox he did damn much money but ppl start to charge back bcuz they understand u cant have fun ther
    so lets say togther BB from ko world to Build4Cz,Damn bitch tamy,Shad,Tobias all thier team oh ye and kevin. good luck felas i want to see bet in how long this server is going to die (its dieing now but when they gona shut it down)

server got restarted today ( 5 min ago) because there was no npc , NOTHING , dont even monsters xD

idk i for one dont like some of the people running this server, and dont know if its 100% not corrupt but i like this server its fun at times

yeah .. a lot of fun but i need clan for help :/

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    same here and i dident even use ther forum. i did speek out here and that fatty Babydoink did ban me.. its like i did say.. natzi server-.- and Tobias i relay hope you dont forget that you have some cash that belong to me ^^ you cant stay at your gf place forever ^^ i will find you next time i visit my sister in kyrkhult [Tobias know what that is ]
    Retard
    Your donations was already spent to pay server bills long time ago, the server went down because we were not able to pay
    for it anymore, there was no other way than closing it. Donation page clearly stated: donations are not refundable.

Men kom du hit om du vill, vi ska säkert kunna ha trevligt ihop här i Olofström!
    Last edited by CronoxKO; 09-03-2011 at 08:21 PM.

hussame87

This is the worst server in ko world. Lol Babydonk is trying hard to make it funny but she even do nt recognize that she just blow it up...
    Anyway it will be closed within 2 weeks max.
    It is already death couse this morning she made Boss Event with 20 people.

Like a joke...

Stay away from this server and go for somethink more funny.

haters will hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    haters will hate.

asdasdasdas you play this server?

ya when i have some time, that hussame kid is mad 2 faced to, stays talkin shit but as soon as he see's a gm on shoutbox he praises them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ya when i have some time, that hussame kid is mad 2 faced to, stays talkin shit but as soon as he see's a gm on shoutbox he praises them lol
    whats your char's name?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast