Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; see post below....
Page: 12

see post below.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-19-2011 at 05:59 PM.

see post below
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-19-2011 at 05:59 PM.

anyone thinkin of trying this server out, Dont, server is shit, inactive as fuck, almost no pk ever, the admins are fucking idiots. Especially that babydonk, with her down syndrome son thinks shes cool but shes not. she has no idea whats shes doing as gm and throws horrible events that favor certain sides. Banned me from forums, cuz i pointed out that throwin ga boss event in cz when orcs outnumber humans 3:1 was fucking stupid. Shes a dumb ho who just cybers with shad to get what she wants and then trys to cry to me ingame about how she has heart problems and a retard for a son like i give a fuck lol..

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    anyone thinkin of trying this server out, Dont, server is shit, inactive as fuck, almost no pk ever, the admins are fucking idiots. Especially that babydonk, with her down syndrome son thinks shes cool but shes not. she has no idea whats shes doing as gm and throws horrible events that favor certain sides. Banned me from forums, cuz i pointed out that throwin ga boss event in cz when orcs outnumber humans 3:1 was fucking stupid. Shes a dumb ho who just cybers with shad to get what she wants and then trys to cry to me ingame about how she has heart problems and a retard for a son like i give a fuck lol..

That is all.
    Welcome to the club... Admins relay sux and i have no ide why and how babyDoink and Built4CZ became admins ther.. also they are just fake admind as Cronox still runs the server by the name Lazy... but anyhow i did just test the server during beta and after i came hete telling what i did think about the server Natzi Baby banned me in forum.. did never abuse me account in ther forum.
    Plain idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Welcome to the club... Admins relay sux and i have no ide why and how babyDoink and Built4CZ became admins ther.. also they are just fake admind as Cronox still runs the server by the name Lazy... but anyhow i did just test the server during beta and after i came hete telling what i did think about the server Natzi Baby banned me in forum.. did never abuse me account in ther forum.
    Plain idiots
    she cybers with shad all the time even tho she has a boyfriend and a son whos mentally retarded

Banned Senior Member

Lmao i love how you keep pointing those facts out prodigy lol, i cant help but laugh...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

All this is old news xD, still pretty damn disgusting tho haha

Server does suck balls the owner bans players for no reason says its for hacks but never see any proof of this when I used to ban players and they wanna argue about it I would post up what my logs showed them doing and also if the right screen shots or videos was posted up also the high rate for armor to buy from the pus I guess SSI doesn't pay retards much these days if theres 2 or 3 of them in a household shit thats like over 1500 a month I played there got banned for being in moradon at lvl 28 during a boss event getting my first job while she was saying everyone leave moradon castle and I am like I am not leaving I am not participating in this event I am naked and lvl 28 so she dced me well my pc logs ingame in like a split second then she did it again so I relogged again then boom ban after she said stop coming in town I am spwning MOBS!! I said I AM NOT FUCKING PARTICIPATING I AM LVL 28 then I was banned so then I played again after that said I was using myko hack lol so I made another account they kept getting banned one after another so what did I do /UNINSTALL also noticed the Gms have the best stuff aswell and that during wars they tp friends to the burning things just random high ranked clan members tped out of the blue no mage around so yeah THIS SERVER IS A FAIL!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

We all know it, we all have warned people that this server is not worth to play
    At all.

noob server

Wahahaha as i se Vincent starded his server now andNOW that retard babyDoink gonna close the server duo to that no1 playes ther and they arent getting any more cash..
    Today, 4:12 PM
    BabyDonk: Hon there's not enough money to pay for the dedi and what would be the use with the population being so low? I don't want to talk much more about it , been crying all morning.
    Cry me a river babydoink CRY ME A RIVER

thats funny cuz when i played their, she told me like 2 weeks ago that the dedi was payed for, for the next 3 months lol... /fail to all who donated on that server like all the dumbass peruvians

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    thats funny cuz when i played their, she told me like 2 weeks ago that the dedi was payed for, for the next 3 months lol... /fail to all who donated on that server like all the dumbass peruvians
    i'm peruvian and didn't play it

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112