Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck everybody, fuck you, fuck her, fuck this thread, fuck obama, fuck shit stack, fuck pretzels, fuck maggot rock fuck ...
Page: 8

fuck everybody, fuck you, fuck her, fuck this thread, fuck obama, fuck shit stack, fuck pretzels, fuck maggot rock fuck expired twinkies, fuck lemon heads that aren't mine, fuck irrational responses, fuck private servers, fuck KO in general, fuck the drinking age laws, fuck illegalized weed, fuck my sense of humor, fuck you if your reading this, fuck...

u thought id apologize down here didnt you?

.!.

alright, jk...

Babydonk

Server goes LIVE in about one hour!

Quote Originally Posted by babydonk View Post
    server goes live in about one hour!
    drop it lowwww bigdonk!!!!!!!!!

babyeater

Teddy wins Best Post of the Year Award!

BabyDonk,Hori, and who ever you guys running the server with
    ATTENTION STOP MAKING NEW SERVER OVER AND OVER, REBORN OF CHAKRA,CHAKRAKO(THE FIRST ON) YA I USE CAPS SO PEOPLE WOULD FUCKING KNOW THIS SERVER ONLY WILL SPENT THEIR CASH AND THEN REGRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyeater

Sason has anyone told you that you are an arabic peice of shit? oh probably everyday... go kill yourself so you can be with you 50 virgin men and allah jerking eachother off.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

first of all babyeater hes not arabic, therefore you just sounded like such an idiot and second you should get banned for being as fucking retarded as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater View Post
    Sason has anyone told you that you are an arabic peice of shit? oh probably everyday... go kill yourself so you can be with you 50 virgin men and allah jerking eachother off.
    In couple of months or even 1 year you will come to and say sorry .
    U'll see your 500$ will go to trash and you will Q_Q about it then pm me saying sorry i didnt listen to ya.
    I know their stupid tricks to make money cause i actually talked with babydonk and hori on vent, believe me or not imo.

babyeater

I lost plenty of money to tobias(lazy)'s servers... i won't donate to that guy ever again because he's so lazy. literally.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater View Post
    I lost plenty of money to tobias(lazy)'s servers... i won't donate to that guy ever again because he's so lazy. literally.
    That server isnt easy as it seems to you , you will start with Hero set(ya all probably the same hero for 50$ ,every unique item for 30$,any items +9 (cause +9 is 100%) is 10$.
    Well it will start with hero set ofc ,then you get into it cause its nice gear and shit.
    Well you flamed me for nothing just trying helping people over here cause i experienced this server and i know what they are up to s does many people ,(TurboBox,VteC(he did smart he sold all)Chabo(akaMichaelWhat) Diesel(he was huge donator on last days) 4Slavatore(same as diesel) and many more)
    Well enjoy babyyeater i hope you will spend alot aot alot of money now and them boom BB Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q some more after they shutdown and reborn asgard again!!!!

im just goint to clarify what exactly is going on here lol....

Sason, you are bitching about a server that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I know you believe it was bestowed upon you to warn everyone of the *impending doom* to their credit cards, but honestly it just shows you really have nothing left to do with your time. Why on earth are you so bent on bitching about AsgardKO lol. Even I think * yea there is a possibility that this server could fail and all GMs walk away with a nice heavy pocket, like every other server has been doing for the past 6 and a half years* but that doesn't mean rant about it day in and day out.... come on now, how old are you? 20 something i presume?

diamante

Server is up

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    im just goint to clarify what exactly is going on here lol....

Sason, you are bitching about a server that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I know you believe it was bestowed upon you to warn everyone of the *impending doom* to their credit cards, but honestly it just shows you really have nothing left to do with your time. Why on earth are you so bent on bitching about AsgardKO lol. Even I think * yea there is a possibility that this server could fail and all GMs walk away with a nice heavy pocket, like every other server has been doing for the past 6 and a half years* but that doesn't mean rant about it day in and day out.... come on now, how old are you? 20 something i presume?
    W/e enjoy the server...

WAHAHAHAH BabyDoink the jackass.... 43 online? relay.. is that all..trust me you did mess with the wrong players back in chakra and you did act like a natzi.. well this is what happends when you are a idiot toward other players.. jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    WAHAHAHAH BabyDoink the jackass.... 43 online? relay.. is that all..trust me you did mess with the wrong players back in chakra and you did act like a natzi.. well this is what happends when you are a idiot toward other players.. jerk
    Agreed,
    EDIT:BabyDonk lol shes afraid to reply to te truth.
    Hope to see soon reborn of asgard ko!!
    Then you guys come and bitch this with us cause you guys will know their tricks.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast