Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Asgard Knight Online

This is a discussion on Asgard Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Turbobox WAHAHAHAH BabyDoink the jackass.... 43 online? relay.. is that all..trust me you did mess with the ...
Page: 9

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    WAHAHAHAH BabyDoink the jackass.... 43 online? relay.. is that all..trust me you did mess with the wrong players back in chakra and you did act like a natzi.. well this is what happends when you are a idiot toward other players.. jerk
    Most, and by most, I mean like 90% of the people are waiting for KO tastic 2morow. I hope everything goes perfectly fine with KO Tastic, but if it doesn`t, you will see this population rise up big time.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Most, and by most, I mean like 90% of the people are waiting for KO tastic 2morow. I hope everything goes perfectly fine with KO Tastic, but if it doesn`t, you will see this population rise up big time.
    suppose myc lan on sexyko makes up for that 10% not waiting for it xd

P.S about this serv, i have no intentions as playing it as well, i know it'll die but i aint gonna say bad shit about it, if it dies it dies, if doesnt it doesnt. Majoirty of people posting here all the flames, no1 is telling u to play it, so no point to smack talk it daily. They can read the posts that was posted b4, or find out on there own if it succeeds or not. (No-One) is forceing anybody to play this serv, its your own will, i think the shit talking should stop about it, my personal opinion hate me or not, dun care xD
    Last edited by bigdudle; 08-11-2011 at 06:42 PM.

well.. did se your movies on youtube and suprise suprise i se the jerk Built4CZ make a comment on them.. so either you are swagga or a ass licker to the asgard team...

Banned Senior Member

lilorc6 , didn't I see you on NDKO forums?
    why don't you guys come ko-tastic? it's twostars the dev ( same as NDKO )

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    well.. did se your movies on youtube and suprise suprise i se the jerk Built4CZ make a comment on them.. so either you are swagga or a ass licker to the asgard team...
    im an ass licker to no1 greeny, as matter of fact i have u on my msn.. u was in my clan. I can not help what built4cz does (dean) but he is a good guy, may not be the best of GM's but he is a good guy if u know him, i assure ya, and he is kind hearted to. Don't call me an asslicker, cuz im no where near that, i dont play the serv why would i ass lick them lol, im not the type of person to do that, i played chakrako if u didnt know, and like i said u was in ma clan. Idc about the other gm's i know all about em i assure you that, which is why i will not play there lol but i wont rant on forums about things all day, not calling u a bad person or nothing greeny or flameing, im not that type of person.

@ coolboy I was indeed on NDKO forums yes, and ive waited on it for a year now or so, i just got back into sexyko cuz of recent changes and probably wont play KOtastic :x, hope it goes good for the people that will play it, ko priv servs are starting to lose populationg because of all the hackers, so hopefully that server progresses, taht is why ive stuck to sexyko. But yea, i dont think i'll be there so GL wit it i suppose. Twoey is a good dev, if hackers are fixed you guys will have a nice serv.

Najil

This server is riddiculous.

I reported the fact that bosses can be lured out of bowl into town, and was told it was completely legal by Gm_Built4cz.

I did that on the official and got banned for 24hours.

They keep banning people for no actual reason, its their own fault they miscommunicate.

Cant fix a problem? Ban people for it.

Theres a reason this server has only 30 people playing. Change your attitude towards players and youll go a long way.
    Last edited by Najil; 08-12-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Najil

That wasnt in the rules until very recently.

Servers population is slowly growing! Went from ~30-40 to over 80 right now, the server is fun imo

Definately think it was a fun server while I played it. Wasn't overly populated, but the staff for whatever assisstance I required (BabyDonk) was happy to lend a helping hand.

Thanks very much for providing a place for me to game for a bit.

babyeater

Server just isn't as fun anymore. Hanging it up already... bored out of my mind... PK is too boring, not really a challenge... only time humans have a chance is when they have 4 duffers in one party... just not my kind of playing... a lot of bugs still need fixed that aren't attended yet... but was a good server none-less at start.

hussame87

Server is totally bullshit! Missleading information in forums... Try hard, collect items, trinas... They said it is %100 to upgrade with trinas, then burn your item!
    GM answers in this situation: ''Ohhh, sorry. It shouldn't burn... I forgot to change informations about upgrade rates.''

And also, orc side always have advantage! You can check players in panel. Many orcs have Iron set while only one or two human got it...

In conclusion, it is not a fair server. If you start to play in human side, you will be crazy soon and quit this damn server. Just go and play in KO-tastic or other servers...

Quote Originally Posted by hussame87 View Post
    Server is totally bullshit! Missleading information in forums... Try hard, collect items, trinas... They said it is %100 to upgrade with trinas, then burn your item!
    GM answers in this situation: ''Ohhh, sorry. It shouldn't burn... I forgot to change informations about upgrade rates.''

And also, orc side always have advantage! You can check players in panel. Many orcs have Iron set while only one or two human got it...

In conclusion, it is not a fair server. If you start to play in human side, you will be crazy soon and quit this damn server. Just go and play in KO-tastic or other servers...
    amen, the gms are complete idiots. ask them to fix bugs and they just say " they are looking into it" ... banning people for no reasons... horrible support, 50-70 online for farm server.. its trash will fail soon. don't bother playing here.

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    amen, the gms are complete idiots. ask them to fix bugs and they just say " they are looking into it" ... banning people for no reasons... horrible support, 50-70 online for farm server.. its trash will fail soon. don't bother playing here.
    Since when u started using g4l?

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Since when u started using g4l?
    march 2011?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast