Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

ATTN: All server owners.

This is a discussion on ATTN: All server owners. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sason No, And tell me who you still with contact lmao, all dont use msn because they ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    No, And tell me who you still with contact lmao, all dont use msn because they get hacked (i realy dunno how but DrDuran got hacked that way)
    Its not techically hacking.. its simply abusing customer support. U have their MSN and somehow u get their infos from there (thru MSN customer support or lost PW or w/e) and then they try those infos on KO customer support and thanks to K2 they give scammers ur char infos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Its not techically hacking.. its simply abusing customer support. U have their MSN and somehow u get their infos from there (thru MSN customer support or lost PW or w/e) and then they try those infos on KO customer support and thanks to K2 they give scammers ur char infos.
    Basicly ya,But he sais he has "old" people on msn that still active, as what i knewn all of them not using Msn anymore they use FB or Twitter .

Basicly ya,But he sais he has "old" people on msn that still active, as what i knewn all of them not using Msn anymore they use FB or Twitter .
    Hmm well they only need to know ur MSN and pretend to be the owner. P.S Lets try bring down USKO shall we? ;D

Thats pretty hard i think kallop dont you think?
    Its not just home company like all private server, its an Real company big one with Great security.

Its not just home company like all private server, its an Real company big one with Great security.
    Could always take it down with the massive botnet you used on us. It was so damn effective the datacenter was reeling several hours after the attack.

Oh... wait.

Then its quite funny how k0xpers still exists and after every patch in like 3 days they find a way to go around their pathetic security. It was down for 4 weeks by normal DDoS attacks once and I'm not going to even bother with all the database hacks there has been. Its not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Then its quite funny how k0xpers still exists and after every patch in like 3 days they find a way to go around their pathetic security. It was down for 4 weeks by normal DDoS attacks once and I'm not going to even bother with all the database hacks there has been. Its not impossible.
    The Great hax0rs are not interested in taking down usko.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I tried logging into the site and some fuckers using my name!!

What K2 fail to realise time and time again is that most people hate the current game and prefer KE. They have said they would never do an old type server and that was that.

The game does not treat the user base faily , and the Turkish comunity have had it far too easy.

For me to go back and do it all legitly would take what 14 months to get to 83 and then another year to get geared , only to find the second i go into CZ I get butt raped by cheaters.

It seriously pisses me off all the shit that goes on in this so called comunity. I've had the same quote in my sig for over 6 years and it's still true to this fucking day.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

What K2 fail to realise time and time again is that most people hate the current game and prefer KE. They have said they would never do an old type server and that was that.

The game does not treat the user base faily , and the Turkish comunity have had it far too easy.

For me to go back and do it all legitly would take what 14 months to get to 83 and then another year to get geared , only to find the second i go into CZ I get butt raped by cheaters.

It seriously pisses me off all the shit that goes on in this so called comunity. I've had the same quote in my sig for over 6 years and it's still true to this fucking day.
    +1

Phage

It's called G1 now but yeah, it's all the same.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've downloaded the current UKSO client , trying to remember an account , but seriously the game is so bad now why would anyone want to invest time and money into it?

KO-Guru Senior Member

I've downloaded the current UKSO client , trying to remember an account , but seriously the game is so bad now why would anyone want to invest time and money into it?
    That`s true.

But I don't think any private server will hold be such as usko (Sason right in this case JUST in this case , They got money and also support by mgame and the japko)

While here (correct me if i am wrong).

Private server can hold just 1~3 years and even if its on its gonna fail with 20~200 and not the amount of the players that playing usko.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    That`s true.

But I don't think any private server will hold be such as usko (Sason right in this case JUST in this case , They got money and also support by mgame and the japko)
    K2 Network is paying a very well over 1 million dollar for Knight Online's world-wide (except Asia) publishing right. That company make over 200 million dollar profit every year.

One more thing is, K2 Network and MGames can fix cheating related problems easily, but I believe they don't do it on purpose since each koxp (I believe they are supporting them) sells a premium also, including a NCS when character hits level 80. (or whatever USKO supports up to right now.)

So, you shouldn't compare USKO to PSKO. They're a professional gaming company, PSKO's are servers hosted by mostly childs.

Quick edit: K2 Network or GamersFirst. I don't know the history very well, been like 5 years since I quitted KO.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Yea that`s why I said. No one can compare between then.
    See now what happening with ko tastic (To the Best Dev of PSKO twostars.).
    Just crashing.
    Usko had much more attacks and they are live because as u said.
    They are a professional gming company with alot of money and great devs.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    Yea that`s why I said. No one can compare between then.
    See now what happening with ko tastic (To the Best Dev of PSKO twostars.).
    Just crashing.
    Usko had much more attacks and they are live because as u said.
    They are a professional gming company with alot of money and great devs.
    Don't think so.They only got money,when they got problems,they pay people to fix it for them.