Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

ATTN: All server owners.

This is a discussion on ATTN: All server owners. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Don't think so.They only got money,when they got problems,they pay people to fix it for them. ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Don't think so.They only got money,when they got problems,they pay people to fix it for them.
    Whats the difference? You think devs work for free? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Quick edit: K2 Network or GamersFirst. I don't know the history very well, been like 5 years since I quitted KO.
    Agree with everything that you say but just pointing out u quited KO about 1 year ago cuz u still played in PSKO servers where i played

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Whats the difference? You think devs work for free? lol
    Yea,but not their devs.You said their devs are great...don't think so.If they were,game wouldn't be so fucked up,I'm sure two is better dev than most of those *uckers from K2/MGame/GF whoever owns the KO now.

Yea,but not their devs.You said their devs are great...don't think so.If they were,game wouldn't be so fucked up,I'm sure two is better dev than most of those *uckers from K2/MGame/GF whoever owns the KO now.
    Their devs aren't that great but they have many devs so its faster to get things done.. besides 10 smart guys > 1 smart guy no?

It's Mgame that's only allowed to dev on ko officially.
    And there's a difference, two does it out of passion (or boredom?), they do it professionally. KRKO or JPKO or CHKO or w/e ko is run by mgame. It's stable and as far as I know no cheats.
    As with any profession, there are good and bad programmers. Sadly the version we use is bad or atleast outdated for current standards (is it even Mgames own server files? Do we even know that for sure?).

And there's a difference, two does it out of passion (or boredom?), they do it professionally. KRKO or JPKO or CHKO or w/e ko is run by mgame. It's stable and as far as I know no cheats.
    As with any profession, there are good and bad programmers. Sadly the version we use is bad or atleast outdated for current standards (is it even Mgames own server files? Do we even know that for sure?).
    Sadly.. they are their files. As of the ROFD expansion, they still look pretty much the same.

"no cheats" is a little bit of an exaggeration though; I could probably name half a dozen things they still haven't fixed yet.

Phage

I've worked for Nexon for almost a year and I know how it is. Inside ppl told me that Nexon, MGame and nearly every other Korean gaming company picks bad programmers and I'll repeatt, bad programmers. That's something known from the inside and the reason why they do so is because they want to make several games to make fast money and after that they simply let the game die and make money in that process. The only exception is NCSoft... or at least that's what they said.

PS: Twostars, the solution to end with the problem on KOTastic has something to do with the hoster? Because if it does, shouldn't you guys be doing that now that they are awake? (the host is german, right) I'm just wondering what the fix is and why it's apparently in standby... that's all.

Don't think so.They only got money,when they got problems,they pay people to fix it for them.
    No, they don't pay anybody to fix. The only responsible company for bugs is directly MGames. They may be getting some money for extras though. (like events requested by GamersFirst.)

I don't believe MGames can't fix these issues at all. They developed like 10 games already, they should be very well aware about what could be done to prevent exploits/cheats on server side.

I bet they don't fix cheating in purpose. They sell a koxp, fine. Koxper also buys a premium. Koxper also buys a NCS to prevent being banned. Koxper buys another premium after getting banned just to use support suite...

Not very knowledged with C++, but a distance check on arrow shower servers-side, would perfectly minimize koxping. Anything extra would completely solve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Agree with everything that you say but just pointing out u quited KO about 1 year ago cuz u still played in PSKO servers where i played
    Sorry, I meant usko. I may still play psko's but no time anymoar.

Quote Originally Posted by VteC View Post
    Nightwisp u deceive me really ... how come u become a shit like that ....
    I just remembered i heared of some Vtec scammer in this forums long time ago.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...er-lier-88044/

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...tec-orc-91014/

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f6...cammer-105787/

Hmmm atleast change your IGN.
    there are people from logos playing private servers too lmao.
    Last edited by Sason; 07-24-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Their devs aren't that great but they have many devs so its faster to get things done.. besides 10 smart guys > 1 smart guy no?
    every1 has diff logic(at coding) , besides the coding , they have some real engineers building graphics for the new expasion , that's the real work of a big company, coding aint a big deal for em(here's a reason why most of quests still bugged) , nor security ( but they're kinda weak in purpose to sell koxp's cheats etc etc you know how corrupted this shit is) ,after all programming is teamwork wich has a final project a system wich is .... im done here , just posted to give ya an idea.

G

i didnt read all the pages but...Isen wtf is wrong with you mate ?
    u arent a child i know you, why u acting like this ? i dunno what to say..

Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    i didnt read all the pages but...Isen wtf is wrong with you mate ?
    u arent a child i know you, why u acting like this ? i dunno what to say..
    He wants to be a child cuz he deserted from army to play KO

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Figured out my bug hon <3? hehe
    Lol, your bug? do some searching with the words "Cheat engine" and "knight online" and see what you come across.... this has been out for quite some time, maybe you figured out how to use it to its full extent, or simply wasted your time and helped servers out in the long run? call it what you want....

Anyways, its not nice to take credits for something you didn't do now is it?

Just saying

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Started working on this kick at my club:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T-_nohmyU]The most amazing kick in cinematic history - YouTube[/ame]

Would sure like to slap this kid with one

Why do you bump 3 months old thread?