Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

ATTN: Server owners (are you vulnerable?)

This is a discussion on ATTN: Server owners (are you vulnerable?) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Karlskrone Well yeah it's definetly helpfull for some admins like nickos.. infact i know it happend to ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Well yeah it's definetly helpfull for some admins like nickos.. infact i know it happend to pryzdet one of the donators on nickos server... But the question is ' why didn't he have this 'patched' before?..
    Maybe because it never presented as a critical issue until now!? Not even I was aware that this would cause such a serious issue until I investigated it today...
    Quit being such a pretentious dick.
    Last edited by twostars; 10-04-2013 at 05:26 AM. Reason: I think I accidentally a word

Banned

You have been showen and brought to a point where you literally had to use 'f words' and calling an moderator to use the power without any proper reason... You couldn't stand a discussion where you have been losing,you simply used the famous USA-System. - We can't compete, we eliminate.

Proffesional KO suffered the exploit only because you are standing behind the development of it. The procedures were bad,incomplete, and now you are making a topic that has nothing to do with servers in general. It was only conering pro ko specificlly..

You make your self look like a fool,the only thing that is saving you in this case is your reputation.. And your manipulation with moderators...

Oh and yeah i will leave this thread... keep brainwashing people with your screwed sentences without any meaning.. just blablabla...

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwash View Post
    Proffesional KO suffered the exploit only because you are standing behind the development of it. The procedures were bad,incomplete, and now you are making a topic that has nothing to do with servers in general. It was only conering pro ko specificlly..
    Only going to say this once (not that you'll believe me anyway), but I have nothing to do with ProfessionalKO. He asked, I offered up the usual suspects, apparently none of it was the case, my curiosity was piqued so I asked if I could investigate further. I found the real issue, and posted it.
    I've seen plenty of servers with their login procedures setup like that. Heck, I've explained numerous times (seriously, I searched it earlier before I made my post and was surprised with the number of times I've had to bring it up) in the past.

I can say with some certainty that while it doesn't apply to all servers (and I made that quite clear in my post), it definitely applies to some. The post was made, not to advertise the other forum, but to bring it to peoples' attention so that it can be fixed. I know at least one server was after my help with it not so long ago, that this will apply to - if nothing else, the post brings it to their attention.
    That said, it really isn't just the server owners that suffer, either. Players suffer from it too, as they're the ones being "hacked".

You're the only one who has a problem with my posting it. Considering you're ban evading yet again, really... have fun with that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Only going to say this once (not that you'll believe me anyway), but I have nothing to do with ProfessionalKO. He asked, I offered up the usual suspects, apparently none of it was the case, my curiosity was piqued so I asked if I could investigate further. I found the real issue, and posted it.
    I've seen plenty of servers with their login procedures setup like that. Heck, I've explained numerous times (seriously, I searched it earlier before I made my post and was surprised with the number of times I've had to bring it up) in the past.

I can say with some certainty that while it doesn't apply to all servers (and I made that quite clear in my post), it definitely applies to some. The post was made, not to advertise the other forum, but to bring it to peoples' attention so that it can be fixed. I know at least one server was after my help with it not so long ago, that this will apply to - if nothing else, the post brings it to their attention.
    That said, it really isn't just the server owners that suffer, either. Players suffer from it too, as they're the ones being "hacked".

You're the only one who has a problem with my posting it. Considering you're ban evading yet again, really... have fun with that.
    Whatever... Keep the shit at snoxd forum. I had this packet 3 years ago,without even worring about that exploit - if we look from your post on snoxd.. so its old and you are posting it here,like a RED ALARM..
    I'm not evading any BAN. Currently im evading from you,since you just banned me coz you couldn't handle the thing..

but in one point you are right,why would i even care for those things..you try to help people blabla making a 19xx files/ server.. but in other point my 19xx server will be ready in 4-5 months.. while you still diening for it.. zzzzzz sometimes you are an idiot,sometimes you arent... but please you already 'OVER TOOK' the old dev forum,you over took the SNOXD forum.. and now you are over taking ko4life too?... And you will Disable knight online advertisment here too? come on.. lol xD.. seriously now im out ok?

Whatever... Keep the shit at snoxd forum,3 years ago i had this 'packed' - if we look from your post on snoxd.. so its old and you are posting it here,like a RED ALARM..
    I'm not evading any BAN. Currently im evading from you,since you just banned me coz you couldn't handle the thing..

but in one point you are right,why would i even care for those things..you try to help people blabla making a 19xx files/ server.. but in other point my 19xx server will be ready in 4-5 months.. while you still diening for it.. zzzzzz sometimes you are an idiot,sometimes you arent... but please you already 'OVER TOOK' the old dev forum,you over took the SNOXD forum.. and now you are over taking ko4life too?... And you will Disable knight online advertisment here too? come on.. lol xD.. seriously now im out ok?
    I have no idea what that is but it vaguely resembles sentences. lol
    Alright, get back to working on your server then. Far more constructive than wasting your time here, with me, on KO4Life. :P

Banned

I'm not evading any BAN.
    Interesting.
    "Karlskrone seems to have multiple personalities using MlLOSH and Former08 and Karlskrone sharing the same computer." - 09-02-2013

Sometimes it's not the brightest idea to crave for attention
    No idea how you slipped through but please be kind and don't make me waste my time on you, thanks. Bye.

OMG TWOSTARS IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO TAKE OVER KO4LIFE??! WHAT DA FAAAK???! >:l

Sigh, somebody has been watching too much movies / TV :/

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Whatever... Keep the shit at snoxd forum. I had this packet 3 years ago,without even worring about that exploit - if we look from your post on snoxd.. so its old and you are posting it here,like a RED ALARM..

What? :O
    You told me (few minutes ago) that the ''hacker'' was your friend and that he knew the account id/pw of the 5-6 accounts he was hacking, while i have that guy on my skype (since yesterday) and he showed to me how he was abusing that exploit, through teamviewer. lol.

The amount of stupidity is strong here o.O

I don't see how this thread is advertising snoxd in anyway. It's just telling server owners about a exploit and where to fix it.

In LegacyKO they were had this problem exactly

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    In LegacyKO they were had this problem exactly
    Yeah, that guy told me he used it on LegacyKO & OldSchoolKO :P

Banned Senior Member

Boy oh boy this topic escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Yeah, that guy told me he used it on LegacyKO & OldSchoolKO :P
    I also knew some ppl who used it in LegacyKO.. I wonder if we're talking about the same fella lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I also knew some ppl who used it in LegacyKO.. I wonder if we're talking about the same fella lol.
    The one i'm talking about, is turk :P

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The one i'm talking about, is turk :P
    Bummer. I know a few more exploiters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast