Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Aurora Knight Online - A Farm Server based on MYKO.

This is a discussion on Aurora Knight Online - A Farm Server based on MYKO. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He is saying that the name is disrespectful, you have to understand, the difference between muslims and christians, muslims will ...
Page: 4

Key911

He is saying that the name is disrespectful, you have to understand, the difference between muslims and christians, muslims will not tolerate that kind of stuff, Christians can go to church that day and the same night they will have gay buttsecks

AuroraKnightOnline

oh, I never cared about such names but if anyone got problems with it i will ofcourse force him to change that name, i didnt even think that way lol

EDIT: NeverEver burned his raptor going +9 rofl, I searched for raptor +8 in the database and there are none.

Changed AllahStol3MyBike's name.
    Last edited by AuroraKnightOnline; 05-31-2010 at 06:51 PM.

pinoyzoi

I dont like the fact that +9 Jewelry drops every kill in abyss. Means most of the players will have +3 upgraded jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I dont like the fact that +9 Jewelry drops every kill in abyss. Means most of the players will have +3 upgraded jewelry
    Try making a +3 and you'll see how hard it is....... lol

Banned

+3 is like 81x+9 and it dosnet drop like 100% more like 20% or less and it isnt always same jewel what you looking for.
    For +3 set you need like 5x81, thats 405 +9 STR etc.

No more rapy +8 btw , upgraded to +9 and burned :d...and whats up with the server aurora?
    btw server is great no anti armor whice i like only grade1 once to bp/papaermage whice is awesome, easy with items and nice exp rate.

it takes like a 3-4 days to get 70 even a week but its fun doin it by the paramun and such cause it drops u shells/weapon high class, raiding is cool so....continue this server! and ppl come and join us u moda fukers worth a try.
    Last edited by Thiefluilui; 06-02-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Swen

Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    No more rapy +8 btw , upgraded to +9 :d...and whats up with the server aurora?
    btw server is great no anti armor whice i like only grade1 once to bp/papaermage whice is awesome, easy with items and nice exp rate.

it takes like a 3-4 days to get 70 even a week but its fun doin it by the paramun and such cause it drops u shells/weapon high class, raiding is cool so....continue this server! and ppl come and join us u moda fukers worth a try.
    Rofl, +9 raptor and no weapon defenses, sounds awesome.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I just like the whole "farm server based on MYKO" comment when there's clearly mobs that weren't even MYKO/KE lol...just by looking at that makes me not want to try this server out, because I start to think, what else is falsely advertised?

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I just like the whole "farm server based on MYKO" comment when there's clearly mobs that weren't even MYKO/KE lol...just by looking at that makes me not want to try this server out, because I start to think, what else is falsely advertised?

Wow, who cares about a few mobs? They're using old myko cz, lvl 70 cap, myko skin, about the same upgrade rates, a little higher since its a private server, No bi-frost, krowaz, armor/weaps and so on u negative piece of shit lol...

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    fuck off already u negetive smartass piece of shit flaming every thing that exist in this forum i hope u will die already

-EniGmA-

Guys the server is dead, so STFU

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Sounds like some kids are butthurt by facts.

Decerto always seems to put in his 2 cents about any server you notice that and ikts always a negative one 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234