Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AzuKo Openes today

This is a discussion on AzuKo Openes today within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sputkin same can say me. here work koxps :P many koxps (dont ask what koxp i will ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    same can say me. here work koxps :P many koxps (dont ask what koxp i will not tell it) and also dupe work. and about manner = money this is rly bad idea. u must farm so long for few buss and in party? impossible. ko4mylife +1
    some cheat work thats true but we work on it,dupe dont work u lie,and for u its impossible thats true because u have ip ban there
    and in party is more easy like solo lol but u can only cheat this is why u end here lol

Sputkin

Quote Originally Posted by azurit View Post
    some cheat work thats true but we work on it,dupe dont work u lie,and for u its impossible thats true because u have ip ban there
    and in party is more easy like solo lol but u can only cheat this is why u end here lol
    hehe. i never start here i only check for few members if koxp works (they know) and also MANY koxp works. i try 3 koxp and without ban (i try it for 4 hours) dupe work if u want screen with it can post it and i dont play any KO becouse i have gf

hehe. i never start here i only check for few members if koxp works (they know) and also MANY koxp works. i try 3 koxp and without ban (i try it for 4 hours) dupe work if u want screen with it can post it and i dont play any KO becouse i have gf
    u try only flame,and your character got auto prison when detect mykohack and other shit,dupe work only in your head lol,i no need screen because i know dupe dont work.And u dont play Ko because u have bad reputation on all forums and u are lama.On all Ko have ip ban this reason why u dont play it.All what u try and find was trina hack and i fixed it in 1 day.Because here play too normal ppl and say me about u and hack.

you can check there, 2 of Sputkin´s gaming chars were banned...
    then he got IP ban, ask why

Sputkin is playing Knight Online (USKO, Private servers) only if hacks are working and if he can use them... if he cant cheat, he is not playing, its simple...
    and hey Spu, we all wanted to know that you have girlfriend heh...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Horrible server with horrible staff

Sputkin

true doombringer
    and Ubi mates know
    Azu? this is Stupid cz/sk private server! nobody care about it and lets check another private servers. i havent bad reputation and if u say this i have ban i this list 5x i say u i try much koxps and few still work (some friends play here not legit )

Sputkin

ps : and azu last what i say. stop talk about server here. this is not server this is shit for cz/sk noobs w/o skill lol. or u have any good member here? all with skill can say about this server shit. here is so many bugs/koxp works and another to abuse. how long u work on this "server"? for example 7 or more mounth? its long i think. and u dont fix trina bug for example! lol! keep this now i can see u ruin this "server" 18 ppl online 18:38 gg server

Haha Sputking, yeah i've seen u playing w/o hacks and u we're decent
    But this server is heading for EPIC FAIl

Sputkin

doom who are u ? btw i leave u here msn if u want play somethink [email protected]

ps : and azu last what i say. stop talk about server here. this is not server this is shit for cz/sk noobs w/o skill lol. or u have any good member here? all with skill can say about this server shit. here is so many bugs/koxp works and another to abuse. how long u work on this "server"? for example 7 or more mounth? its long i think. and u dont fix trina bug for example! lol! keep this now i can see u ruin this "server" 18 ppl online 18:38 gg server
    For me and all ppl who know u are,u stay forever flamer,noob and stupid kid without real life and girlfrend,u know only virtual world and this is sad.We try fix all what we can in time when we are not in real life with family members (ah i forget u dont know what is this, family = woman,kids,brothers,mother).
    And if u dont like this system server dont play here its your choice.

U can write here what u want and u dont have permission say me "stop talk about server here" u noob then pls stay in peace and dont try flame.U flame because u have ip ban and cant play lol

Quote Originally Posted by azurit View Post
    For me and all ppl who know u are,u stay forever flamer,noob and stupid kid without real life and girlfrend,u know only virtual world and this is sad.We try fix all what we can in time when we are not in real life with family members (ah i forget u dont know what is this, family = woman,kids,brothers,mother).
    And if u dont like this system server dont play here its your choice.

U can write here what u want and u dont have permission say me "stop talk about server here" u noob then pls stay in peace and dont try flame.U flame because u have ip ban and cant play lol
    Why should anyone want to play in your horrible server? It's buildup is horrible... tho idea is good and allrdy your staff ain't good!

Sputkin

azurit. lol. u write this and now about u all think u are sputid an can only flame and talk about all bad. and u talk about who? about killerko? ubi? etc? lol they are not my friends. and if u say it now i think this about u u poor slovakia kid want flame? I dont start flame but if u want i will join and about rl and gf fmly etc. i can only laught u dont know me (thnx god!)

doombringer. if u want play server with much bugs stupid gms alot of koxpers and kids join czech/slovakia lame server.

azurit. lol. u write this and now about u all think u are sputid an can only flame and talk about all bad. and u talk about who? about killerko? ubi? etc? lol they are not my friends. and if u say it now i think this about u u poor slovakia kid want flame? I dont start flame but if u want i will join and about rl and gf fmly etc. i can only laught u dont know me (thnx god!)

doombringer. if u want play server with much bugs stupid gms alot of koxpers and kids join czech/slovakia lame server.
    its only lost time write with u , IP ban say enought

well i read the comments but anyway i think ill give it a try

Server realy worth a try. Just needs to be more populated.

Sputkin and DoomBringer @ If you come on a new server to bug abuse and use hacks, you got nothing to search for on AzuKO.

About the staff @ personaly think the gm crew is doing realy great job. Ones there is some problem they react very fast and try to fix the issue.

PS : If you decide to join this server go human, we need more humans to fight against in CZ .

NuLimitZ, proud Leader of Pwnage™

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 10
    08-10-2010, 07:46 AM