Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60

AzuKo Openes today

This is a discussion on AzuKo Openes today within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by goldentrigger Sputkin and DoomBringer @ If you come on a new server to bug abuse and use ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Sputkin and DoomBringer @ If you come on a new server to bug abuse and use hacks, you got nothing to search for on AzuKO.
    Me and bugabuse or hacking? woah you gotta be from outer space, when have u seen me (real me) hacking? answere is NEVER. All games what I play are 100% hack free for me becauze I do not tolerate hacking.

  2. #47
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Me and bugabuse or hacking? woah you gotta be from outer space, when have u seen me (real me) hacking? answere is NEVER. All games what I play are 100% hack free for me becauze I do not tolerate hacking.

    You agreed with a guy who got account banned twice and finaly ip banned for using hacks. So that kind of thought came to my mind from how you and your "buddy" offensively talk to Azu and criticize the server stuff and the server itself. I don`t even know who you are and what server you played on USKO, and don`t care to be honest.
    Its play4free server so its not like the gm will be on your each word, they do something when they got time. Over KO they got a real life, not like alot of people on those forums sadly.

  3. #48
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    You agreed with a guy who got account banned twice and finaly ip banned for using hacks. So that kind of thought came to my mind from how you and your "buddy" offensively talk to Azu and criticize the server stuff and the server itself. I don`t even know who you are and what server you played on USKO, and don`t care to be honest.
    Its play4free server so its not like the gm will be on your each word, they do something when they got time. Over KO they got a real life, not like alot of people on those forums sadly.
    My "buddy"? I know him from some servs where he either played or he got banned xD
    And tbh I'm not intrested in sk/cz server... It's almost like USKO, You won't hear any english and thats not cool I'd rather play sth else and not this one...
    Sorry If it looked like it was offensive. But if all gm's are from same timezone its no go and server has no people and it lacks of pk.

  4. #49
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    My "buddy"? I know him from some servs where he either played or he got banned xD
    And tbh I'm not intrested in sk/cz server... It's almost like USKO, You won't hear any english and thats not cool I'd rather play sth else and not this one...
    Sorry If it looked like it was offensive. But if all gm's are from same timezone its no go and server has no people and it lacks of pk.
    And now we came to the point. Its not like the "server is horrible". Its about you being in different time zone. That means when u log in there is almost nobody online because they are all sleeping. For me this sentence sounds completely different from what u said couple posts above. Dunno if you cought my conclusion or not.
    About non english speaking players. My clan has 18 members and all of them speak at least english on communicative level, so you are wrong in that matter.
    Your main problem about the server is timezone. So i can agree that "it 'sucks" for you but not overall. Your post was offensive so i posted my point of view on the server aswell which is different from yours.
    No hard feelings .

  5. #50
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    And now we came to the point. Its not like the "server is horrible". Its about you being in different time zone. That means when u log in there is almost nobody online because they are all sleeping. For me this sentence sounds completely different from what u said couple posts above. Dunno if you cought my conclusion or not.
    About non english speaking players. My clan has 18 members and all of them speak at least english on communicative level, so you are wrong in that matter.
    Your main problem about the server is timezone. So i can agree that "it 'sucks" for you but not overall. Your post was offensive so i posted my point of view on the server aswell which is different from yours.
    No hard feelings .
    The timezone is ok for me... But I don't just like that all people who are playing are sk/cz and staff is also sk only (correct me if im wrong).

  6. #51
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I need to change my oppinion about the AzuKO.
    Its sorta gms fault because they can`t protect their server from tbl edits and stuff.
    When it comes to the players skill its terrible but its not the gms fault. Some of the skilled players i`ve met, already left this server because of boredom. If you are searching for legit server worth a try, do not join this one.
    Thats just my personal oppinion. Its just a waste of time.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 08-18-2010 at 04:57 PM.

  7. #52
    Sputkin
    Guest

    Default

    golden. i say it.

  8. #53
    DaleRunner
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    I need to change my oppinion about the AzuKO.
    Its sorta gms fault because they can`t protect their server from tbl edits and stuff.
    When it comes to the players skill its terrible but its not the gms fault. Some of the skilled players i`ve met, already left this server because of boredom. If you are searching for legit server worth a try, do not join this one.
    Thats just my personal oppinion. Its just a waste of time.

    Cheers.
    I guess its my time to react .
    First thing is, that tbl edits are mainly mgame's fault because of their poor design (thats what DoomBringer should call epic fail, if he has ever seen the source) and a total lack of defensive coding. Every server owner spends most of his time by fixing mgame's bugs.
    Now that we are clear about that. We are not on twostar's (or such) level of knowledge, so yea - our cheat protection is worse than on top private servers. But that doesnt mean we are not doing anything against it. From mine point of view, security by obscurity (aka tbl cryption just on client-side) is not a solution, so we are not going the popular (and just a temporary by principle) way of client-side anticheat as the other servers do (at least not in the near future). Instead of it, you could notice our first server-side checked skill (5 arrow) a few days ago. We had to tune the stability of our solution in the first place, but it seems to be ok now and we can continue adding other checks. My guess is, that we could have covered the most problematic skills in a week or two (considering my average free time for server around 1h/day :/ ).

    And by the way - together with last patch came also our "antitown" feature (town is disabled for 15secs since last damage from a player). Even if there are different opinions on this one, it at least shows our ability to implement nonstandard features and not just copy&paste from twostar .

    Last thing I wanna say - we are doing it just for fun, in our freetime and learning a lot from it. There's no other way for us than fix the issues "on the run", simply because it's not our full-time job (as some people think).

  9. #54
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I know u guys working on the scripts and much as your free time allows but current server setup makes players like me quit AzuKO.
    Many skills aren`t working as they should and it realy affects pvp.
    List of the bugged skills is realy long mate.
    Archer skills :
    - archer hitting not duffed and well geared assasins even around 1k with SH;
    - ice shot - ones u get iced u cannot cure (you need to relog to remove the ice efect + the antitown feature - im sure you know what i mean);
    - dunno if you guys edited the atack speed of archers but it looks like their atacks are abit too fast (i might be wrong);
    Mage skills :
    - light mage stun rate is way too high (with 200 ressistances light mage is stunning me with his staff every 2nd or 3rd hit)
    - fire mages skills are well balanced i think, maybe pet magician should hit a little less but it actualy makes the fight more challenging.
    - ice mages - didn`t fight with any so can`t tell;
    Warrior skills :
    - scream and legcut - you guys need to look into this case because like 80% of legcuts are succesfull and even scream sometimes works the same way as legcut. The rates in my oppinion should be changed for better balance.
    - and of course like on every private server warrior dmg with HS is too high (but its not only here so it doesnt surprice me).

    My observations aren`t based on just 1 or 2 but on multiple situations in CZ.
    It won`t get better unless you guys correct at least things from my list.

    Dunno what are your tascs but if 10-15 people online is what you guys expect from the server, its not what i was looking for.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 08-19-2010 at 02:15 PM.

  10. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    I know u guys working on the scripts and much as your free time allows but current server setup makes players like me quit AzuKO.
    Many skills aren`t working as they should and it realy affects pvp.
    List of the bugged skills i realy long mate.
    Archer skills :
    - archer hitting not duffed and well geared assasins even around 1k with SH;
    - ice shot - ones u get iced u cannot cure (you need to relog to remove the ice efect + the antitown feature - im sure you know what i mean);
    - dunno if you guys edited the atack speed of archers but it looks like their atacks are abit too fast (i might be wrong);
    Mage skills :
    - light mage stun rate is way too high (with 200 ressistances light mage is stunning me with his staff every 2nd or 3rd hit)
    - fire mages skills are well balanced i think, maybe pet magician should hit a little less but it actualy makes the fight more challenging.
    - ice mages - didn`t fight with any so can`t tell;
    Warrior skills :
    - scream and legcut - you guys need to look into this case because like 80% of legcuts are succesfull and even scream sometimes works the same way as legcut. The rates in my oppinion should be changed for better balance.
    - and of course like on every private server warrior dmg with HS is too high (but its not only here so it doesnt surprice me).

    My observations aren`t based on just 1 or 2 but on multiple situations in CZ.
    It won`t get better unless you guys correct at least things from my list.

    Dunno what are your tascs but if 10-15 people online is what you guys expect from the server, its not what i was looking for.
    1st
    Archer
    -archers are now good balanced dmg to other,i know u was happy when archer dont have combo and no dmg because was easy target
    -ice shot is problem but u can only down swift scroll and up new and no need relog (but i have it in todo list to repair or remove this skill)
    -we dont edit skills on archer still are the same but some ppl use animation edit it is client side!! (combo) like u(asasin),all characters have combo why no archer?(archers never are now for u easy target)and now is archer problem ? lol
    and btw SH is shadow hunter its skill lvl 60 and DP is dark pursuer lvl 70 !!
    2st
    -lightning mag have only stun and nothink else,dont have minor like sin,dont have hp ac like warrior,and heal like priest or debuff can only stay in base and tp your ass when u die? lol and when u get some stun and u die u dont like mage stun
    u can too ask youself why mage dont have problem with your stealth minor and combo because mag need stay on place when need cast now is balanced and can too kill other and this is for u problem
    -all what i boost on mage is staff on lvl 65 its like 72 staff,all its original like myko dont change stun rate never then....
    -i play with ice mage on server but all human maybe hate ice now?because u was orc and u dont get slow from this mag !!

    3st
    -warrior have balanced skils and HS is maybe little strong but when u will next play warrior and not only asasin then u will say here sins are beter because have minor and drain and other...
    -i know about scream and leg cut and i if i am right it calculate from resist to curse
    and i try it balanced every restart server

    i know u are good player and i try doing the best what i know with team

    i start play KO when start USKO, on ares with piana,have good day

    maybe when we fix it all u come back good luck in real life

    sry for bad eng i still learn
    Last edited by azurit; 08-19-2010 at 09:42 AM.

  11. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    1st mature post from server owners over all:O

    Nice one

  12. #57
    Senior Member goldentrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Warsaw - Poland
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azurit View Post
    1st
    Archer
    -archers are now good balanced dmg to other,i know u was happy when archer dont have combo and no dmg because was easy target
    -ice shot is problem but u can only down swift scroll and up new and no need relog (but i have it in todo list to repair or remove this skill)
    -we dont edit skills on archer still are the same but some ppl use animation edit it is client side!! (combo) like u(asasin),all characters have combo why no archer?(archers never are now for u easy target)and now is archer problem ? lol
    and btw SH is shadow hunter its skill lvl 60 and DP is dark pursuer lvl 70 !!
    2st
    -lightning mag have only stun and nothink else,dont have minor like sin,dont have hp ac like warrior,and heal like priest or debuff can only stay in base and tp your ass when u die? lol and when u get some stun and u die u dont like mage stun
    u can too ask youself why mage dont have problem with your stealth minor and combo because mag need stay on place when need cast now is balanced and can too kill other and this is for u problem
    -all what i boost on mage is staff on lvl 65 its like 72 staff,all its original like myko dont change stun rate never then....
    -i play with ice mage on server but all human maybe hate ice now?because u was orc and u dont get slow from this mag !!

    3st
    -warrior have balanced skils and HS is maybe little strong but when u will next play warrior and not only asasin then u will say here sins are beter because have minor and drain and other...
    -i know about scream and leg cut and i if i am right it calculate from resist to curse
    and i try it balanced every restart server

    i know u are good player and i try doing the best what i know with team

    i start play KO when start USKO, on ares with piana,have good day

    maybe when we fix it all u come back good luck in real life

    sry for bad eng i still learn
    Azu i`m sure i can kill any archer even if he can combo but the fact that he is hitting characters like me (im equiped in best possible gear) for around 1k is realy weird.

    -ice shot is problem but u can only down swift scroll and up new and no need relog (but i have it in todo list to repair or remove this skill)
    Should it realy work that way ? Think about it. And im a rogue so not using swift pots.
    but some ppl use animation edit it is client side!! (combo) like u(asasin),all characters have combo why no archer?(archers never are now for u easy target)and now is archer problem ? lol
    and btw SH is shadow hunter its skill lvl 60 and DP is dark pursuer lvl 70 !!
    2st
    Key word in your sentence is "animation edits" which from i know aren`t legal and thats my point . If tbl editing makes your server balanced then i think ill stay away from it.
    -lightning mag have only stun and nothink else,dont have minor like sin,dont have hp ac like warrior,and heal like priest or debuff can only stay in base and tp your ass when u die? lol and when u get some stun and u die u dont like mage stun
    You cannot minor while ur stunned so if you are constantly stunned you cannot minor at all. I`m not saying stun should not work, im saying the stun rate is TOO HIGH.

    About other positions on my list you won`t convince me to change my mind and i`m too tired after work to argue with you about it now.

    Cheers.
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 08-19-2010 at 04:13 PM.

  13. #58
    Senior Member UbiQuitousCZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Skay´Halva
    Posts
    379

    Default

    problem is, players want Über chars, if somebody can kill their char, its bad char and enemies´ char is overpowered in some way...
    every char has cons and pros...
    but you are looking at them in one view - 1vs1
    of course, we can call light mag the best 1vs1 char because of stun, but in mass pvp? at least in 3vs3 is mage easy target for enemy (your favourite assassin x2 or x3 of them = dead mage)...
    archer hit hard? sure, thats why some people are playing archers, because finally can kill something, full dex archer can have 28XXap, great dmg, but lower HP,AC, easy to kill, think about it...
    another problem - assassin and minor hax, pedals - we made changes with this skill and guess what, pedal users quit, they werent immortal anymore hehe...
    maybe you were one of them, maybe not (dont take it offensive dude) - my point is, some players left because they were unable to use cheats for playing... i am pretty sure 2/3 of leaving users are people who found their hax not working...
    server is less populated, thats true (anyway Carnac-West was empty pvp zone too), but its still working and guys are working on it... do you know Knights Republic PS? Had problems and maybe its gone? AzuKO not...
    and yes its true, we dont have enough time for it, because we are working people, mostly with family - wife/girlfriend...
    AzuKO is like KObaby, need our time, our patience and yours too
    playing or not playing there is your(s) decision...

  14. #59
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    hows the server going?

  15. #60
    DaleRunner
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    hows the server going?
    Slowly, but still improving. You can find more info on AzuKO Private Server Forum • Obsah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 10
    08-10-2010, 07:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •