Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Azura KO

This is a discussion on Azura KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a great server. I am having sooo much fun with it. I fixed my earlier screen resolution problem. ...
Page: 10

This is a great server. I am having sooo much fun with it. I fixed my earlier screen resolution problem.

There are lots of mages. I am on orc side and most of the mages suck really big. They make a mage party and do nova rush then think they r the shit in the game. Look at the highest ranked clan on orc side. Nearly all mages and thats what they do.

If you stop trusting the annoying stupid mages you will get in your parties, its all good.

Sage...

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    This is a great server. I am having sooo much fun with it. I fixed my earlier screen resolution problem.

There are lots of mages. I am on orc side and most of the mages suck really big. They make a mage party and do nova rush then think they r the shit in the game. Look at the highest ranked clan on orc side. Nearly all mages and thats what they do.

If you stop trusting the annoying stupid mages you will get in your parties, its all good.

Sage...
    Lots mages? theres like 3 mage clans in whole server atm. Tbh a good melee party pwns mage partys if mages cant suprise them so it doesnt rly matter. (I'm one of those ''annoying stupid'' mages.)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Thank you guys for your reviews.

There has been opened a POLL in forums and your vote it's very important, we would like to get your vote there!

[POLL] Your preference about the server. - Azura Knight Online Forums

This server would be good one if to azura would care about server more then donation and ballance donators vs f2p users ....
    Hellscream armors are way too owp and them have the sucky weapon deff and extra deff and extra HP ....
    Also darkness weapons are donation only wich makes donators more owp then already are ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Lots mages? theres like 3 mage clans in whole server atm. Tbh a good melee party pwns mage partys if mages cant suprise them so it doesnt rly matter. (I'm one of those ''annoying stupid'' mages.)
    Its weird because I am at cz atm and there are two mage parties and barely one melee party with no priests... Hmmmm... Since you cant count and talk a lot, you clearly fit the stupid and annoying ( : bb kid...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    This server would be good one if to azura would care about server more then donation and ballance donators vs f2p users ....
    Hellscream armors are way too owp and them have the sucky weapon deff and extra deff and extra HP ....
    Also darkness weapons are donation only wich makes donators more owp then already are ...
    That's why there are this poll sir, if the "+8 Items" gain the poll there will be really alot of changes on them. Also the Darkness Items you can get on BOSS events from Dark Felankor.

Its weird because I am at cz atm and there are two mage parties and barely one melee party with no priests... Hmmmm... Since you cant count and talk a lot, you clearly fit the stupid and annoying ( : bb kid...
    Reading makes u wiser dipshit. I never said anything about mage parties in cz. I said theres ----------------------> 3 MAGE CLANS <--------------------------- go back to school. Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Reading makes u wiser dipshit. I never said anything about mage parties in cz. I said theres ----------------------> 3 MAGE CLANS <--------------------------- go back to school. Kid.
    You did not believe when I said lots of mages so I gave an example. I was the one who talked about the mage clans first. You clearly read very well...

Not gonna get into a piss fight with you here. bb again kid...

You did not believe when I said lots of mages so I gave an example. I was the one who talked about the mage clans first. You clearly read very well...

Not gonna get into a piss fight with you here. bb again kid...
    lol kid. 12345678910.

Tabakosan

This server is really nice. GM's also very kind and good supporting to players.

Some one said many Mages playing on this server, but I do not care. It's fun. Just defeat it.

Because of good server, I have bought All of PUS armors and weapons and some jewelry
    (Almost 400-500USD LOL)

Even if rollback or something problem then item lost, Azura or GM's did good support for me.

All of I concern is sometime server unstable. I am Japanese so usually playing at noon (server time is midnight). It meaning GM's are offline(maybe sleeping?) so could not play.

But recently server getting better. Enjoying PK-life with some Japanese members.

Good job Azura, hope you can keep this good server forever!

mm not working on me game i mean. I get stuck by k2network & presents i can get past this screen by using esc but then black screen o.O

windows 7 64bit not working or ?

EDIT: windowed mode working o.O

EDIT2: okey now windowed mode is not working...

AzuraKO is a good server in this timess. i know becouse i am old player I know Azura and staff, I always said my suggestions . the problem is that Azura does not serve its people, the server is a business that one has to attend to, being nice, I think the server need wipe ,eriton think about it, how long without a wiped. for other sidee azura is best server , I recommend i am old player

guys you got any other download mirros beside mega upload and gamefront?

After playing a day here gotta say its really active server, but you wanna play there be ready to spend lot of $$$ if you wanna actually kill someone and stay alive...

Item difference is HUGE.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 14
    01-04-2013, 12:57 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-15-2012, 08:18 AM
  4. Hits: 9
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 08:46 AM