Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Azura KO

This is a discussion on Azura KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by trojax Depends what action you recognize as "Corruption", for example giving free items to friends is for ...
Page: 13

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trojax View Post
    Depends what action you recognize as "Corruption", for example giving free items to friends is for me at least, named corruption, and that's what some of your GMs do, I don't accuse all of them. Donators can have high class items because they pay for not farming, understood. But, getting free items just because one of the GMs is your friend/cousin is unacceptable. I won't show names because it doesn't have any effect on you and I used play with those people before. I wrote a topic in your forums and you and your staff didn't even read it at all. Well, acting fair isn't that hard I guess. I don't know if you gave free items away too, and that for I don't accuse you directly, but you didn't take any step against that action. You find really fast out who stole for ex. a dagger and you can't find which GM is corrupted lol.

GFX guy lol. All friends already added to your staff?
    What friends added in staff? I don't see where you want to go, really. To accuse someone you need to have evidence, you know that? Yesterday i've banned [GM]Esbire because i found out that he was killing Bunnies for get National Point on his char, both has been banned his GM and his in game character, just check out Ban list.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    your pm is full .. cant send you a message
    No, isn't full you already sended me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    hahah nice try, Azura is just trying to be nice with you on Gamers4life :P
    As i said, he sended me a PM already. Let me post a screenshot for you sir.

Last edited by Azura; 09-10-2011 at 12:38 PM.

azura i told u i dont have all the info .. i forget my pw .. . i really need the acc ..i buyed this char man please

pd : i'm download azurako atm .. maybe a error from panel? i cant log in panel .. will try in client

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

If you don't have the informations that i've asked to you so I can't help you, sorry..

k :/ u dont help

Graphic Designer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    What friends added in staff? I don't see where you want to go, really. To accuse someone you need to have evidence, you know that? Yesterday i've banned [GM]Esbire because i found out that he was killing Bunnies for get National Point on his char, both has been banned his GM and his in game character, just check out Ban list.
    Evidence? Sincerely, you're the one who should have that. I didn't accuse anyone because in the fact I don't care, you should be the one who should care about your community, I don't wanna go anywhere at all I just wanna let people know right now that corruption is running among your staff. I deleted your client long ago and I won't download it anymore! If you found out who killed bunnies then it is surely possible for you to find out who is gifting items too. If you're really so innocent as you act then I hope that you won't perceive my quote as an insult against you.

bump for really nice private server =)

Yeah good pk server but so many fucking noobs runners and towners.

azura is really impossible to give me my account back? please i really need it .. i buyed that acc with $$

This is the worst server i played in a long time,donators run it,its not worth tryin,dont waste time on it just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    This is the worst server i played in a long time,donators run it,its not worth tryin,dont waste time on it just a heads up.
    I run azurako and i'm no donator. bb.

I've played long time in it, its a good pk server just with a lot of noobs
    bump 4azura

Banned Regular Member

shit server ... corrupted gms ( soad) selling items such as rogue dd gauntlet (45 dd) and i still got a gauntlet with dd as a proof .. this server is dead and shit . the gm is retarded (3rdie) and i can keep going al lday long

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    shit server ... corrupted gms ( soad) selling items such as rogue dd gauntlet (45 dd) and i still got a gauntlet with dd as a proof .. this server is dead and shit . the gm is retarded (3rdie) and i can keep going al lday long
    Why won't you post some proof?

Banned Regular Member

bump ..... azura still here ?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 14
    01-04-2013, 12:57 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    08-15-2012, 08:18 AM
  4. Hits: 9