Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

AzuraKO | Brand New PK Server | with a little FARM! |

This is a discussion on AzuraKO | Brand New PK Server | with a little FARM! | within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PasseD i download it and reinstall.. but still.. so fuck it.. no playing then Read the forum ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PasseD View Post
    i download it and reinstall.. but still.. so fuck it.. no playing then
    Read the forum -.-

  2. #17
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Thanks "NatGeo"

    Comon guys, we need some humans there.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Necrofile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    205

    Default

    The GMs in this server are just retard, don't waste your time there. They don't know how to do events, and the server is full of bug/hackers.
    And when you are going to warn them about a bug, they don't reply to you, when they reply they say to fuck off...

  4. #19
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    when they reply they say to fuck off...
    Proof that

  5. #20
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    let me be a gm :P

  6. #21
    Distrax
    Guest

    Default

    When extrating the files, it detect 2 infected files with trojan :S


    Im not the best at computer... so what should I continu or delete the folder ?

  7. #22
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    it is a false postive

  8. #23
    Banned akio9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distrax View Post
    When extrating the files, it detect 2 infected files with trojan :S


    Im not the best at computer... so what should I continu or delete the folder ?

    close ur antivirus ^^
    im closing my antivirus and play this game and its work well ^^
    come on guys we need more human and orc

  9. #24
    Senior Member Stafik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CZECH REPUBLIC
    Posts
    329

    Default

    GM have no respect for the server and doing bad event, its fairly nice setup DB but 80lvl cap lowers the quality of the server, because when priest and warrior have 8-9-10k hp and with 2-3 priests is almost immortal party ... For this reason, this server is the same as most bad PK server where the main role is how many priests in the party.

    For me it is boring, I'm looking for the server where the maximum lvl 70 with max +7 or +8 items and +0 jewelry.

    I played for much characters (Testing) and I met very good players, whom I wish you good luck on the server.

    Nick's: Legionnaire, Jereziah, MrStafik, Stafik, ScreamerS, MrScreamerS

    Good luck to Azura.

    Sorry for bad English.
    Last edited by Stafik; 02-20-2010 at 12:22 PM.

  10. #25
    Mavetse
    Guest

    Default

    gg server

  11. #26
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stafik View Post
    GM have no respect for the server and doing bad event, its fairly nice setup DB but 80lvl cap lowers the quality of the server, because when priest and warrior have 8-9-10k hp and with 2-3 priests is almost immortal party ... For this reason, this server is the same as most bad PK server where the main role is how many priests in the party.

    For me it is boring, I'm looking for the server where the maximum lvl 70 with max +7 or +8 items and +0 jewelry.

    I played for much characters (Testing) and I met very good players, whom I wish you good luck on the server.

    Nick's: Legionnaire, Jereziah, MrStafik, Stafik, ScreamerS, MrScreamerS

    Good luck to Azura.

    Sorry for bad English.
    About LVL Cap, i didnt like so much too about lvl cap 83, so we did a poll in Forum about new LvL Cap in server.

    Good luck to you too

  12. #27
    Senior Member Stafik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CZECH REPUBLIC
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    About LVL Cap, i didnt like so much too about lvl cap 83, so we did a poll in Forum about new LvL Cap in server.

    Good luck to you too
    Perfect, I'll wait to turn out votes and if you change the cap to lvl 70/72 so I think to go back to the server as active player =)

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Stafik? lol xD im 5555555 aka LickMypussy xD.. you are the nabzor Legionnarie from internationalko ?

  14. #29
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Heey i tryed it guys,, its really worth it.. nice activity in CZ only problem is i got like 0.5 sec delay

  15. #30
    Distrax
    Guest

    Default

    This is not only about a 2 trojan that may be false positive.

    There is another virus (not a trojan) in thoses files that affect systems files, so be carefull guys.

    My advice: stop play there and go ko4life beta

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •