Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA]

This is a discussion on B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sexylittleanimal is drunk...
Page: 12

sexylittleanimal is drunk

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    LegitKO? That is a PK server. Most people either play farm or PK servers, they dont play both, so it won't affect anything at all. And if KK is so good why are so many people selling their chars already lol.
    Some people will play LegitKO instead of Helios but indeed it's a small margin. And well, lot's of people start KK just to realize they got no clan/group to play with and end up quitting or then they simply do nothing all day and sit in moradon making krowaz armors lel.

Anyway that's it for the other servers. I'm actually surprised how much people started here on launch considering the date was a little odd IMO. But I'm glad it's doing well. GL with the server guys.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

The 20% additional Experience event will start in 1 hour! 19:00 +2 GMT

Is it possible to buy kc from Peru via BCP?

Quote Originally Posted by LyNuS View Post
    Is it possible to buy kc from Peru via BCP?
    You will have to send me a message on our forum i'll help you with that.

i like it!

wery wery good server / free bump !

I have no idea why non-donators nowadays wasting their time on pay to win servers which are copy of osko

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

It's getting better as a server!. You should try it!

Not sure what the problem is, but everytime I try to connect to the server, the game shuts down automatically. I've tried deleting and re-installing, still doesn't work. My a-v is off right now too.

I meant to post this in your official forums but it seems I can't get the validation e-mail....

Not impressed for now :P

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Not sure what the problem is, but everytime I try to connect to the server, the game shuts down automatically. I've tried deleting and re-installing, still doesn't work. My a-v is off right now too.

I meant to post this in your official forums but it seems I can't get the validation e-mail....

Not impressed for now :P
    The validation mail most likely went to the "junk folder". (You're registered now)
    As for the game crash if you don't mind send me a message on the official forums and i'll help you right away i would have to get some more information. (Helios/Athena it doesn't matter we will booth help you)
    BloodyAssassin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post
    The validation mail most likely went to the "junk folder". (You're registered now)
    As for the game crash if you don't mind send me a message on the official forums and i'll help you right away i would have to get some more information. (Helios/Athena it doesn't matter we will booth help you)
    Hi again, I already sent you 2 pms because my account has been suspended and I have no clue what happened there. I thought it was something abut purchasing with paypal last night, but I phoned them and they say that you received the payment. So I dont know what could be wrong.

Can you answer me here or in private, or allow me to log in helios forum please?

Im not worried about any punishment because I havent done anything wrong, but I would like to log in game to play.

Thanks! (ingame nick: SarevoK)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortaja View Post
    Hi again, I already sent you 2 pms because my account has been suspended and I have no clue what happened there. I thought it was something abut purchasing with paypal last night, but I phoned them and they say that you received the payment. So I dont know what could be wrong.

Can you answer me here or in private, or allow me to log in helios forum please?

Im not worried about any punishment because I havent done anything wrong, but I would like to log in game to play.

Don't worry about that our forums have been ddosed yesterday and they somehow crashed,that's why you get the error.
    I'll try to fix it up as soon as i get some time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortaja View Post

Im also having this problem though , i thought maybe im banned but hell i just logged the website and it sais account susspended.
    Tried to download , can't .

I'll be very pleased if someone throws me the download link , cause i can still make up accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Im also having this problem though , i thought maybe im banned but hell i just logged the website and it sais account susspended.
    Tried to download , can't .

I'll be very pleased if someone throws me the download link , cause i can still make up accounts.
    Phew, I fixed it uninstalling the game and re installing. Its not about u being banned someone hacked the website as admin said lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
  4. Hits: 24
    03-27-2014, 12:36 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-25-2014, 07:40 PM
  6. Hits: 24