Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 211
Like Tree49Likes

B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA]

This is a discussion on B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheMortaja Phew, I fixed it uninstalling the game and re installing. Its not about u being banned ...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMortaja View Post
    Phew, I fixed it uninstalling the game and re installing. Its not about u being banned someone hacked the website as admin said lol
    Huh ? o.O
    It's the cpanel which shows you this message because the web hosting company has suspended hosting the site..
    There could be many reasons for showing you this message but usually this happens because 1) owner doesn't pay web hosting charges for the next month or 2) bandwidth limit has been exceeded.

    "Hacking the forum" could not lead into that message. Except if the 'hacker' knew the ID & PW information.

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Hehe , can someone send me the download link though?

  3. #183
    Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Huh ? o.O
    It's the cpanel which shows you this message because the web hosting company has suspended hosting the site..
    There could be many reasons for showing you this message but usually this happens because 1) owner doesn't pay web hosting charges for the next month or 2) bandwidth limit has been exceeded.

    "Hacking the forum" could not lead into that message. Except if the 'hacker' knew the ID & PW information.
    Ok whatever, I thought some hackers could do this to force people to leave server, aswell my launcher was also not working.

    But ye, u may be correct sir.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    damn can you both not fight and just give me the damn link?!

  5. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    how much user online ?

  6. #186
    Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    damn can you both not fight and just give me the damn link?!
    I have no link, I just deleted the HeliosKO folder and re-extracted the files.

    Quote Originally Posted by kalc91 View Post
    how much user online ?
    evenings 500-600 online and soon wars

  7. #187
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Huh ? o.O
    It's the cpanel which shows you this message because the web hosting company has suspended hosting the site..
    There could be many reasons for showing you this message but usually this happens because 1) owner doesn't pay web hosting charges for the next month or 2) bandwidth limit has been exceeded.

    "Hacking the forum" could not lead into that message. Except if the 'hacker' knew the ID & PW information.
    Nickos3 is correct the web hosting could close us if we didn't pay but we did pay for a year. Bandwidth wasn't exceeded i'm pretty sure of it.
    We had DDOS attacks yesterday which brought down our forum,but they always came back until this morning. I already PMed the provider to see what's wrong.

    Download link:
    Mediafire

    I'll try to get things done as soon as possible so everything goes back to normal.

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    600 user ohaaa prety good ... i will download it tonight

  9. #189
    Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Hey right now 10060 error so cant log ingame, I guess some people trying to mess with this succesfull server.

    Keep on the good work!!

  10. #190
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMortaja View Post
    Hey right now 10060 error so cant log ingame, I guess some people trying to mess with this succesfull server.

    Keep on the good work!!
    Server will be back online in about 5 minutes. The attacks on our login server are now blocked.

  11. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Since i prefer 70 cap server, will give a shot! Gl

  12. #192
    Senior Member LionRoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Not bad but I think there are too many servers like this out there these days :S. I would give it a shoot if it wasn't just like any other "old school" server out there. Good luck..

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    buff scrolls should be free, that's why a lot of server die, very very few priest to pk or xp and the only ones with scrolls are the babas. Not only the upgrade rate suck the droop rate sucks even more from bosses. RIP this server very very soon

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put up together and ready to work.
    Things i disliked the most are, you didn't bother to put a starting gear, u start the game with even 0 coins =/
    And you can't even get the lowest scrolls ingame(500/100), u have to pay 5$ for 1 scroll..
    In my openion, any 10th grade kid could pay pvphosting 100$ a month and open this kind of server, u guys added nothing spacial, its just completly blank.
    Just to add smth more, a server with only available sc's from pus turns into donators only server after 2 weeks top, the gap is just too big.

  15. #195

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put up together and ready to work.
    Things i disliked the most are, you didn't bother to put a starting gear, u start the game with even 0 coins =/
    And you can't even get the lowest scrolls ingame(500/100), u have to pay 5$ for 1 scroll..
    In my openion, any 10th grade kid could pay pvphosting 100$ a month and open this kind of server, u guys added nothing spacial, its just completly blank.
    Just to add smth more, a server with only available sc's from pus turns into donators only server after 2 weeks top, the gap is just too big.
    \

    There's totally an NPC in moradon that sells the scroll's for Coin... Which.. Is really freakin easy to get... Swift scrolls... 4.5m.. No problem... It's easy as all get out.

    Only problem i have is that there was a lack of GM's online today, 1 was online for like 15 minutes... And i'm waiting to do my monster staff...

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
  4. Hits: 24
    03-27-2014, 12:36 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-25-2014, 07:40 PM
  6. Hits: 24
    03-25-2014, 04:41 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    03-24-2014, 06:34 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    03-20-2014, 05:38 PM
  9. Hits: 17
    03-20-2014, 10:07 AM
  10. Hits: 3
    03-19-2014, 06:27 PM
  11. Hits: 1
    03-18-2014, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    03-17-2014, 02:50 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
  14. Hits: 25
    03-16-2014, 06:16 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
  4. myko usko
    By iViKiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •