Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA]

This is a discussion on B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Thiefluilui I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put ...
Page: 14

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put up together and ready to work.
    Things i disliked the most are, you didn't bother to put a starting gear, u start the game with even 0 coins =/
    And you can't even get the lowest scrolls ingame(500/100), u have to pay 5$ for 1 scroll..
    In my openion, any 10th grade kid could pay pvphosting 100$ a month and open this kind of server, u guys added nothing spacial, its just completly blank.
    Just to add smth more, a server with only available sc's from pus turns into donators only server after 2 weeks top, the gap is just too big.
    Seems like you really didn't give us a shoot or you didn't bother to search one little bit. Our Scroll NPC is located in Moradon town where you can obtain all the basic scrolls for a small amount of noah.
    You can even get the 1500HP and 300AC scrolls there but they cost 58m.
    Starting items are obtainable by quests in Breth/Piana where you can kill monsters to obtain there Stones and get rewarded with a Full Plate set +6.
    There are EXP quests in Colony Zone so once you are level 60 you can go there and make them going to level 65 will be pretty fast.
    We're the only ones using USKO skill effects as far as i can remember so we've got at least something special.
    Border Defence War is coming pretty soon as well,we just didn't want to make it too fast.

We still didn't get answered on why our forums are down,i hope it will be resolved today.
    @Costo you can send me a private message with your name here on Gamer4life.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post
    Seems like you really didn't give us a shoot or you didn't bother to search one little bit. Our Scroll NPC is located in Moradon town where you can obtain all the basic scrolls for a small amount of noah.
    You can even get the 1500HP and 300AC scrolls there but they cost 58m.
    Starting items are obtainable by quests in Breth/Piana where you can kill monsters to obtain there Stones and get rewarded with a Full Plate set +6.
    There are EXP quests in Colony Zone so once you are level 60 you can go there and make them going to level 65 will be pretty fast.
    We're the only ones using USKO skill effects as far as i can remember so we've got at least something special.
    Border Defence War is coming pretty soon as well,we just didn't want to make it too fast.

We still didn't get answered on why our forums are down,i hope it will be resolved today.
    @Costo you can send me a private message with your name here on Gamer4life.
    Oi merd, i take my words back then, I asked people online and they said no sc's to be found, and couldn't check the forum cause it was down..

Oi merd, i take my words back then, I asked people online and they said no sc's to be found, and couldn't check the forum cause it was down..
    No problem at all we're well aware that the beginners are currently having a struggle cause of our forums being down (as you can see),i really hope the host will resolve everything today.

if u hadn't merd in ur eyes u wont miss the npc , and wat about the personnal quests u have nothin' to say about ? or u just like throw the crap u swallowed w/o checkin'

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Can't access forums or download.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Can't access forums or download.
    Download link:
    Mediafire

We're really sorry about the forums but we still didn't get a replay on why it doesn't work. (Lets hope the answer comes today)

Maybe put the download link in the original post?

Banned

just downloaded the game and baam , gives me an error data items.us something.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    just downloaded the game and baam , gives me an error data items.us something.
    Check your private message.

Forum is back up !

Disappointed, should be more people as the server isn't too bad!

bump for a great admin and great server, the amount of the players should be totally increased, this server deserve way more better.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    bump for a great admin and great server, the amount of the players should be totally increased, this server deserve way more better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Disappointed, should be more people as the server isn't too bad!
    We're thankful on your positive comments however we're well aware that the current user count is our fault. (We did a few mistakes which shouldn't happen when you're launching a MYKO server like this)
    Our main problem was the Anticheat which should be "bullet-proof" but in the end it wasn't really suitable for a MYKO server.
    We tryed our best to get things working as they should of been working from the launch,sadly hackers won this time.
    We will be discussing on how to improve the server with our community and after that we will make a public note on the forums.
    The game right now is doing a bit better the new Game Master (Helper),is a great addition to the team since he is ready to help and make a fair game experience for everyone.

It's been a week since I can't play and my premium is going to waste because of some problem with the KnightOnline.exe file. It's something related to kernel32.dll and it happened after the game updated the file. I've already redownloaded the game and installed it with the antivirus off but nothing. I've also sent messages to your facebook page but didn't get any answer.

Server is great and have good and helpful admins, everyone should try it. There is a big latinamerican community and a small turkish on orc side, I would like to see some europeans/americans there aswell.

Server is atractive.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
  4. Hits: 24
    03-27-2014, 12:36 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-25-2014, 07:40 PM