Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 211
Like Tree49Likes

B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA]

This is a discussion on B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Thiefluilui I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    I gave it a shot and i didn't find anything spacial here, just empty database put up together and ready to work.
    Things i disliked the most are, you didn't bother to put a starting gear, u start the game with even 0 coins =/
    And you can't even get the lowest scrolls ingame(500/100), u have to pay 5$ for 1 scroll..
    In my openion, any 10th grade kid could pay pvphosting 100$ a month and open this kind of server, u guys added nothing spacial, its just completly blank.
    Just to add smth more, a server with only available sc's from pus turns into donators only server after 2 weeks top, the gap is just too big.
    Seems like you really didn't give us a shoot or you didn't bother to search one little bit. Our Scroll NPC is located in Moradon town where you can obtain all the basic scrolls for a small amount of noah.
    You can even get the 1500HP and 300AC scrolls there but they cost 58m.
    Starting items are obtainable by quests in Breth/Piana where you can kill monsters to obtain there Stones and get rewarded with a Full Plate set +6.
    There are EXP quests in Colony Zone so once you are level 60 you can go there and make them going to level 65 will be pretty fast.
    We're the only ones using USKO skill effects as far as i can remember so we've got at least something special.
    Border Defence War is coming pretty soon as well,we just didn't want to make it too fast.

    We still didn't get answered on why our forums are down,i hope it will be resolved today.
    @Costo you can send me a private message with your name here on Gamer4life.

  2. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post
    Seems like you really didn't give us a shoot or you didn't bother to search one little bit. Our Scroll NPC is located in Moradon town where you can obtain all the basic scrolls for a small amount of noah.
    You can even get the 1500HP and 300AC scrolls there but they cost 58m.
    Starting items are obtainable by quests in Breth/Piana where you can kill monsters to obtain there Stones and get rewarded with a Full Plate set +6.
    There are EXP quests in Colony Zone so once you are level 60 you can go there and make them going to level 65 will be pretty fast.
    We're the only ones using USKO skill effects as far as i can remember so we've got at least something special.
    Border Defence War is coming pretty soon as well,we just didn't want to make it too fast.

    We still didn't get answered on why our forums are down,i hope it will be resolved today.
    @Costo you can send me a private message with your name here on Gamer4life.
    Oi merd, i take my words back then, I asked people online and they said no sc's to be found, and couldn't check the forum cause it was down..

  3. #198
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    Oi merd, i take my words back then, I asked people online and they said no sc's to be found, and couldn't check the forum cause it was down..
    No problem at all we're well aware that the beginners are currently having a struggle cause of our forums being down (as you can see),i really hope the host will resolve everything today.

  4. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    WeedLand
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    Oi merd, i take my words back then, I asked people online and they said no sc's to be found, and couldn't check the forum cause it was down..
    if u hadn't merd in ur eyes u wont miss the npc , and wat about the personnal quests u have nothin' to say about ? or u just like throw the crap u swallowed w/o checkin'

  5. #200
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Can't access forums or download.

  6. #201
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Can't access forums or download.
    Download link:
    Mediafire

    We're really sorry about the forums but we still didn't get a replay on why it doesn't work. (Lets hope the answer comes today)

  7. #202
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Maybe put the download link in the original post?

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    just downloaded the game and baam , gives me an error data items.us something.

  9. #204
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    just downloaded the game and baam , gives me an error data items.us something.
    Check your private message.

  10. #205
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Forum is back up !

  11. #206
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Disappointed, should be more people as the server isn't too bad!

  12. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    bump for a great admin and great server, the amount of the players should be totally increased, this server deserve way more better.

  13. #208
    Legendary Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Depends
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    bump for a great admin and great server, the amount of the players should be totally increased, this server deserve way more better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Disappointed, should be more people as the server isn't too bad!
    We're thankful on your positive comments however we're well aware that the current user count is our fault. (We did a few mistakes which shouldn't happen when you're launching a MYKO server like this)
    Our main problem was the Anticheat which should be "bullet-proof" but in the end it wasn't really suitable for a MYKO server.
    We tryed our best to get things working as they should of been working from the launch,sadly hackers won this time.
    We will be discussing on how to improve the server with our community and after that we will make a public note on the forums.
    The game right now is doing a bit better the new Game Master (Helper),is a great addition to the team since he is ready to help and make a fair game experience for everyone.

  14. #209
    Senior Member LyNuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    39

    Default

    It's been a week since I can't play and my premium is going to waste because of some problem with the KnightOnline.exe file. It's something related to kernel32.dll and it happened after the game updated the file. I've already redownloaded the game and installed it with the antivirus off but nothing. I've also sent messages to your facebook page but didn't get any answer.

  15. #210
    Member TheMortaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Server is great and have good and helpful admins, everyone should try it. There is a big latinamerican community and a small turkish on orc side, I would like to see some europeans/americans there aswell.

    Server is atractive.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
  4. Hits: 24
    03-27-2014, 12:36 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-25-2014, 07:40 PM
  6. Hits: 24
    03-25-2014, 04:41 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    03-24-2014, 06:34 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    03-20-2014, 05:38 PM
  9. Hits: 17
    03-20-2014, 10:07 AM
  10. Hits: 3
    03-19-2014, 06:27 PM
  11. Hits: 1
    03-18-2014, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    03-17-2014, 02:50 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
  14. Hits: 25
    03-16-2014, 06:16 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
  4. myko usko
    By iViKiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 09:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •