Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA]

This is a discussion on B&W Network Presenting - Diez [MYKO] [BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces I just don't understand why YOU even bothered to post.. Smart man :P...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I just don't understand why YOU even bothered to post..
    Smart man :P

I mean who gives a shit..
    Apparently, you.

Hehe first of all, I'm flattered that you compared me with Nostradamus (even though I doubt you ever read something about that guy). I keep reading your answer and laughing with myself, because my post was indeed paradoxical, but I will break it down for you (since your text comprehension is obviously low): I love myKO type of servers and this one particularly looks really good , this is the reason why I wished good luck, got it? But then, since I'm playing private servers for a while now (and so had you), I have not seen a single myKO kind of server be succesfull, and I dare to ask if you had? This concept of private server is ephemeral, players enjoy and have fun for a month tops and then it just dies out (because of many obvious reasons), so after writing this (this come the part that I asked myself) I thought, "what server has actually had success?" and I came to the conclusion: none. We keep lingering between servers that comes and go and this is what we are always going to do.

Aaaaaanyway, I hope you understood now, sir! I was not being negative in way shape or form, was simply being realistic. (PARADOXICAL TIME: Bump for the server, I'll be playing it. Beta phase is looking awesome and the server will be awesome as well,for sure, but doomed to fail in a month, it is going to be a fun month tho.)
    Last edited by Manhattan; 03-23-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: it is coMprehension, folks. Never misspell that word otherwise people won't read what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Apparently, you.

Hehe first of all, I'm flattered that you compared me with Nostradamus (even though I doubt you ever read something about that guy). I keep reading your answer and laughing with myself, because my post was indeed paradoxical, but I will break it down for you (since your text conprehension is obviously low): I love myKO type of servers and this one particularly looks really good , this is the reason why I wished good luck, got it? But then, since I'm playing private servers for a while now (and so had you), I have not seen a single myKO kind of server be succesfull, and I dare to ask if you had? This concept of private server is ephemeral, players enjoy and have fun for a month tops and then it just dies out (because of many obvious reasons), so after writing this (this come the part that I asked myself) I thought, "what server has actually had success?" and I came to the conclusion: none. We keep lingering between servers that comes and go and this is what we are always going to do.

Aaaaaanyway, I hope you understood now, sir! I was not being negative in way shape or form, was simply being realistic. (PARADOXICAL TIME: Bump for the server, I'll be playing it. Beta phase is looking awesome and the server will be awesome as well,for sure, but doomed to fail in a month, it is going to be a fun month tho.)

Why dont just BUMP rafa WHY

Banned Senior Member

To be fair, if you're going to insult someone's reading comprehension. At least spell the word correct.

To be fair, if you're going to insult someone's reading comprehension. At least spell the word correct.
    You clearly understood (read: comprehended) it.

Banned Senior Member

^ I guess you didn't bother to read it either! conprehension.

@Manhattan, didn't even bother reading your posts after you misspelled the main word in the beginning. Conprehension.

Please use a dictionary; just because it's spelled wrong doesn't mean it's incomprehensible.

Banned Senior Member

It's spelled incorrectly, please use spell check.

Banned Senior Member

Ya'll are worse then women.
    Manhattan and zuka like this.

@Manhattan, didn't even bother reading your posts after you misspelled the main word in the beginning. Conprehension.
    I'm impressed I misspelled one word only! My english is getting better, yey! Anyway, I edited/corrected that so now you can read it with comfort. See how much I care about you? Did not even insult you buddy, I don't tend to do that via the internet.

(PS.: I really hope I didn't misspell a single word on this one)

Banned Senior Member

Yey? Yay.

Manhattan likes this.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Well i'm glad you guys are having fun.

UPDATE:
    We're currently working on a few more features:
    -Paycheck system (Top 5 NP gainers will obtain a reward in Knight Cash (Each week),#1 will get the most and the numbers will be dropping from there).
    -The EXP rate has changed it's a bit easier now (We will still try to modify it to make it perfect for official).
    -Some small bugs have been fixed.

After years of not playing definetly going to be giving this server a try with a few of my old clan members.
    few questions,
    What is the exp rate going to be? (hopefully challenging)
    do you have a official date?
    did someone say there was going to be starter gear?

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

It's in our best interest to keep you guys for as long as possible that means the rates are going to be hard.

What is the exp rate going to be? (hopefully challenging)
    We're looking for something in the "middle",not to hard but not easy at all 70 should take a couple of days.

do you have a official date?
    Our ETA for the official is 4.4.2014 but it might change,we will announce it in the next few days.

did someone say there was going to be starter gear?
    There won't be any starter gear,however we're having quests in Breth/Piana which will give you a Full plate armor set and Weapons.

-If anyone would be having problems with his client please let us know and open a topic on our forums we will help as fast as possible.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post

UPDATE:
    We're currently working on a few more features:
    -Paycheck system (Top 5 NP gainers will obtain a reward in Knight Cash (Each week),#1 will get the most and the numbers will be dropping from there).
    -The EXP rate has changed it's a bit easier now (We will still try to modify it to make it perfect for official).
    -Some small bugs have been fixed.
    sounds same as some. no names.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-22-2014, 11:12 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-01-2014, 07:53 PM
  4. Hits: 24
    03-27-2014, 12:36 PM