Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 131

BattleKo - Farm Server - Coming Soon!

This is a discussion on BattleKo - Farm Server - Coming Soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vice it's a falsepositive fyi, yes it's a trojan in the exe ( don't ask me why ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    HellsMercy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    it's a falsepositive fyi, yes it's a trojan in the exe ( don't ask me why ) but it's completely harmless and dead.

    Also, I'd like to know exactly which Anti-virus you're using when some servers warn you and others don't.
    I'm using AVAST anti-virus

    Dunno, and if it is, how can you know its a false positive when everything says it is a virus?

    If you try many servers and ever server says it, then what if some server actually has it? Pass..
    Not even 50 people have tried this server, and its not on yet, so I am not going to try it yet..


    @ Prodigy, I was being nice and I didnt even speak to you, and the first thing you tell me is that my anti virus sucks..

    Please do not talk to me..

    Have you done anything but flame others on this forum? I think not :/

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsMercy View Post
    I'm using AVAST anti-virus

    Dunno, and if it is, how can you know its a false positive when everything says it is a virus?

    If you try many servers and ever server says it, then what if some server actually has it? Pass..
    Not even 50 people have tried this server, and its not on yet, so I am not going to try it yet..


    @ Prodigy, I was being nice and I didnt even speak to you, and the first thing you tell me is that my anti virus sucks..

    Please do not talk to me..

    Have you done anything but flame others on this forum? I think not :/

    lol my bad if i knew your anti virus was like your baby i wouldnt have said anything, all i was trying to say was that if your anti virus is only picking up the virus in this exe and not other servers you play that its not good. My bad, didnt know anyone took so much pride in their anti virus lmao

    and ps last i checked you dont have to speak to me for me to give you my opinion when that changes so will i until than, no thx

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Can't even access to the forum, kapersky says trojan -_-'

  4. #49
    KO-Guru Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Holy Land
    Posts
    140

    Default

    This is realizt server I give it few days then all problems came up again and he will say he is gonna to quit... which is lie.
    Then open new account and say personal issue which on the msn told me he doesnt want anybody to know brode= him and he need the money for his "sick" father. I bet that true.

    Anyway, Good luck with the fail.

    Maybe I dont have some population as u. but my project is open for 1 year already.

  5. #50
    Hao
    Hao is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7

    Default

    once again reallizt,

    HE doesnt has private problems.
    he lives same country as me and hes LIEING to all of you

    he just wants money.
    hes just a lil kid.
    pls gtfo out of here with all your lie's

  6. #51
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    This is realizt server I give it few days then all problems came up again and he will say he is gonna to quit... which is lie.
    Then open new account and say personal issue which on the msn told me he doesnt want anybody to know brode= him and he need the money for his "sick" father. I bet that true.

    Anyway, Good luck with the fail.

    Maybe I dont have some population as u. but my project is open for 1 year already.
    i only bought files from him, and i dont have any problems

  7. #52
    Uzu
    Uzu is offline
    Senior Member Uzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    if this is really reallizt i can vouch as everyone else that hes pretty much a douchebag and once scammed someone for a 70 priest on akara over my ko4life acc back then..

  8. #53
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    if this is really reallizt i can vouch as everyone else that hes pretty much a douchebag and once scammed someone for a 70 priest on akara over my ko4life acc back then..
    I remember you helping me actually.. but that was soooooo 2007 and back in USKO.

    When it comes to PSKO i work for my money..
    and Forcepower and Hao calling me a scammer because i gave them my opinion about their server funny people... first lick my ass and now acting tough funny..

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Still Trojan to access forum/panel wtf :/

  10. #55
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guibux View Post
    Still Trojan to access forum/panel wtf :/
    the reason is; we have a facebook script

  11. #56
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Server has been launched officialy and 600 users online as promised !

  12. #57
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    will start in like 1 hour here with our crew lets give it a try looks promising.

  13. #58
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Downlaoded it, logged in .. seems very nice..
    server is stable.. many users online
    around 500/600 i think
    its a new server, so guys come and play.. need some GG's at orc side to role with

  14. #59
    diamante
    Guest

    Default

    i a try it

  15. #60
    diamante
    Guest

    Default

    im sure KO-Tastic get hack or 1 bigg problem gm no fix it im pley her

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •