Page 104 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94100101102103104105106107108 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2533
Like Tree438Likes

Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2)

This is a discussion on Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor I will never get over the fact that shadow hunter hit for 300-500 damage when I ...
Page: 104


  1. #1546
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I will never get over the fact that shadow hunter hit for 300-500 damage when I had 1920 AP.
    You're the only one complaining really xD

  2. #1547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    179

    Default

    You only hit 300-500 to a few baba warrior with a shield on and a few baba int priest but that's normal. Btw sheldon have you guys contemplated to increase the resistance on the krowaz armor. For some reason I'm getting leg cut and scream like crazy and the unique bows don't give you as much resistance bonus as the unique daggers.

  3. #1548
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151 View Post
    You only hit 300-500 to a few baba warrior with a shield on and a few baba int priest but that's normal. Btw sheldon have you guys contemplated to increase the resistance on the krowaz armor. For some reason I'm getting leg cut and scream like crazy and the unique bows don't give you as much resistance bonus as the unique daggers.
    Hmm, I think windforce never had ice resistance on it. I can customly add it tho, since helenid +9 has it custom aswell. Will put 20 gr on windforce will be working after restart.

  4. #1549
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default

    As you all know, the server is most certainly losing players, but not to worry, bare with us on this matter !
    I am already modifying our new armors for the new patch and starter gear is going to become really really good.
    Starter gear will be replaced with BAZINGA armors & non upgradable Iron belt and Iron Necklace.
    The new armors will be also added to Atrocitas and they will be dropping as a part already along with blue chests.
    You will also be able to obtain the new armors in Krowaz Land Event from the monsters !

    After this monday patch new players will be good to go with starter gear, they will be quite equal to someone with undef. weapons and krowaz armors.

    Stay tuned, big changes are coming !

    -Flash

  5. #1550
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default






  6. #1551
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Interesting skins those Samurai/Phoenix armors..

  7. #1552
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default

    I have been working hard on new Bazinga KO patch, and I am glad to say the time has come !
    Patch awesomeness meter:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Burning skeletons now drops +9 paper armors & goblin armors.
    Trolls now drops chitins +9 & Full plates +9
    Harpies now drops NEW Starter Armors
    Worms now drops non-upgradable IN & IB
    Atrocitas now drops Blue Chest, Phoenix & Samurai armors,Trina & Green Chest
    Bazinga Undead now drops Bazinga & Hero armors
    "Bazinga Armor" BOSS has been renamed to "Deus" and is now dropping Blue chest, Phoenix & Samurai armors and Pandora's Box
    Draelteryx now drops Phoenix & Samurai armors along with Blue chests & Trina's
    Arakia now drops Phoenix & Samurai armors along with Blue chests & Trina's
    -Flash

    Video preview:

  8. #1553
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,891

    Default

    Holy fucking shit Klemen you're making me cringe xD

  9. #1554
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    I have been working hard on new Bazinga KO patch, and I am glad to say the time has come !
    Patch awesomeness meter:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Burning skeletons now drops +9 paper armors & goblin armors.
    Trolls now drops chitins +9 & Full plates +9
    Harpies now drops NEW Starter Armors
    Worms now drops non-upgradable IN & IB
    Atrocitas now drops Blue Chest, Phoenix & Samurai armors,Trina & Green Chest
    Bazinga Undead now drops Bazinga & Hero armors
    "Bazinga Armor" BOSS has been renamed to "Deus" and is now dropping Blue chest, Phoenix & Samurai armors and Pandora's Box
    Draelteryx now drops Phoenix & Samurai armors along with Blue chests & Trina's
    Arakia now drops Phoenix & Samurai armors along with Blue chests & Trina's
    -Flash

    Video preview:
    Lame. No tail.

  10. #1555
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    My brother has to much time on his hands ...

  11. #1556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    104

    Default

    After playing a few days i'm a bit disapointed.
    The server is cool : no lags, didn't see any cheaters etc...good job on that.

    But the class balance is really one of the worse i've seen.
    People play only BP because it's OP to farm / PK. Yep fresh news, BP with high end gear = op !!
    You nerfed archers so much it's litteraly impossible to kill someone which is running away because the skills don't do any damages even on duffed people it's almost impossible to kill someone if he doesn't try to tank.
    Mage : no mages at all.
    Warriors : impossible to play alone because.....so many BPs...
    Sins : as usual in KO, kids need a class to play to feel op.

    Huge lack of players even tho it's not your fault.

    When it started it used to be nice to play, now it's not, even with OP gear if you can't play the class you like, pointless to run in circle in the bowl without being able to kill anyone.

  12. #1557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You're the only one complaining really xD
    Now he's not anymore.
    Had like 2.2k ap. Couldn't hit for more than 500.

  13. #1558
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morf_is_a_looser View Post
    Now he's not anymore.
    Had like 2.2k ap. Couldn't hit for more than 500.
    You made the worst argument on our forums about archer damage lol. You couldn't kill a warrior with a shield? lol tough luck, assasin can't kill a warrior with a shield without CP and duffs on myko based servers. Archer dark pursuer damage is boosted to 350% after the 73 patch. Pair it with elemental rings matching your weapon and you will hit fine. Anyone that wants to escape from you will succeed in doing so, especial warrior putting on a shield and running around corners. I remember a month ago archer parties not even full parties but 2 or 3 archers with iron bows+9 went in cz and raped everything on range. Solo archer is hard to play. I always liked a challenge as solo archer myself but it's a lot harder to play archer solo exactly for situations as you mentioned them on our forums. It depends on player's preference wether he likes that style of play or not. I tested archer several times on my server. using rols+1 and helenid+9 on bps i hit 800-1k damage, on warrior solid 650-750. Fully scrolled. When they equip shield it drops to 400-500. They get spiked for same amount with shields aswell trust me. It's how the game works lol. If you can hit a warrior with shield 700, it becomes OP, people starts making archers 2 or 3 in party and nobody can even come close.

  14. #1559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    My brother has to much time on his hands ...
    haha, he's trolling you well, even on facebook

  15. #1560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You made the worst argument on our forums about archer damage lol. You couldn't kill a warrior with a shield? lol tough luck, assasin can't kill a warrior with a shield without CP and duffs on myko based servers. Archer dark pursuer damage is boosted to 350% after the 73 patch. Pair it with elemental rings matching your weapon and you will hit fine. Anyone that wants to escape from you will succeed in doing so, especial warrior putting on a shield and running around corners. I remember a month ago archer parties not even full parties but 2 or 3 archers with iron bows+9 went in cz and raped everything on range. Solo archer is hard to play. I always liked a challenge as solo archer myself but it's a lot harder to play archer solo exactly for situations as you mentioned them on our forums. It depends on player's preference wether he likes that style of play or not. I tested archer several times on my server. using rols+1 and helenid+9 on bps i hit 800-1k damage, on warrior solid 650-750. Fully scrolled. When they equip shield it drops to 400-500. They get spiked for same amount with shields aswell trust me. It's how the game works lol. If you can hit a warrior with shield 700, it becomes OP, people starts making archers 2 or 3 in party and nobody can even come close.
    It was just an example since it's one guy who just ran away farming bowl monsters with dread shield + lugias, he wasn't giving a fuck about me. Like literaly he was ignoring me.
    Also the damage tests you've been running were probably when the current armors weren't released i think.
    But i have the same example with a BP.....As long as we don't have a slow, we can't force someone to eat our multi/shower combo, it's like asking a warrior to kill a rogue without scream / leg cut....the rogue will obviously escape if he wants to.

    Also, nerfing archers because they rape if they make an 8 man party....so what if sins make 8 man party and start one shotting everyone ?
    Same for all the classes....if you can't prevent people from making retarded party setups...look at what's happening on gordion and stuff like that....it's like 40 mage vs 40 mages...it's not even PK anymore.
    But doing so, you just destroy 1 class to say "ok we fixed that problem"...just remove the bows from the loot tables would be an easier fix.

    Also i doubt an archer party can kill a "normal" pk party made of 2 int priests + 1 mage and melees.
    But yeah....8 man can rape 1-2 guys pretty fast, same as for sins.

    I mean i tested archer because i thought it would be more fun to farm but idgaf about archers tbh, i'm just saying if everything was as balanced as you say, CZ wouldn't be full of BPs.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-03-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-02-2015, 07:18 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    11-17-2015, 08:52 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    11-09-2015, 09:35 AM
  7. Hits: 6
    10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    10-13-2015, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    09-26-2015, 03:01 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    09-25-2015, 08:36 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  13. Hits: 115
    09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
  17. Hits: 169
    05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-14-2014, 09:12 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
  20. Hits: 25
    05-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. INTERSERVER SERVER ARE OPEN
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Server Status open as new window or not?
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •