Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2533
Like Tree438Likes

Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2)

This is a discussion on Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny Yup I had the old IP I guess... Thanks Edit: hmm I still get this error ...
Page: 27


  1. #391
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Yup I had the old IP I guess... Thanks

    Edit: hmm I still get this error
    Failed to connect to FTP, go to homepage for details - firewall off? login.xenlayer.net - this ip open for you?[in web]

  2. #392
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    Failed to connect to FTP, go to homepage for details - firewall off? login.xenlayer.net - this ip open for you?
    Nope doesnt work.. And when I open the game without the Launcher, after I enter my ID and pass nothing happens...

  3. #393
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Nope doesnt work.. And when I open the game without the Launcher, after I enter my ID and pass nothing happens...
    Panel nothing not work? Maybe u ip banned? firewall block? - going to firewall offline mode.

  4. #394
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Panel is working...

    Is the server even runing? I see there is a notice at forums that says "server is off till further notice"

  5. #395
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Panel is working...

    Is the server even runing? I see there is a notice at forums that says "server is off till further notice"
    1. Restart your router using the Browser control panel.

    2. whilst your router is rebooting run "CMD.EXE"

    3. on the command prompt screen type "ipconfig /flushdns"

    it will confirm saying "successfully flushed dns cache resolver"

    Close them and then launch the game using administrator and all should be fine

    -
    http://bkoforum.xenlayer.net/index.php?/topic/50-game-login-issue-fix/

  6. #396
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    1. Restart your router using the Browser control panel.

    2. whilst your router is rebooting run "CMD.EXE"

    3. on the command prompt screen type "ipconfig /flushdns"

    it will confirm saying "successfully flushed dns cache resolver"

    Close them and then launch the game using administrator and all should be fine

    -
    http://bkoforum.xenlayer.net/index.php?/topic/50-game-login-issue-fix/
    Still not working....

    This server looks like a rookies server... Doesn't worth my time.. GL for all whos playing it

  7. #397
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    524

    Default

    And you look like a turd,and your not worth the space on the forums.Gl to you too.

  8. #398
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Bifrost Expansion ! Amazing PK and War ! Begginer Items Update and 10 minutes leveling to 70 !

  9. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Yours panel is lieing with users online, u can check that 15-20 users from list are not found + they are not in game : - )

  10. #400
    Drakonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Yours panel is lieing with users online, u can check that 15-20 users from list are not found + they are not in game : - )
    What a crap owner.. he even ripped the buttons from MasteredKo Under the logo...

  11. #401
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonic View Post
    What a crap owner.. he even ripped the buttons from MasteredKo Under the logo...
    I didn't rip anything .. but wait let me find it ... AHA here it is ...


  12. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonic View Post
    What a crap owner.. he even ripped the buttons from MasteredKo Under the logo...
    i was the original designer of those buttons but why would i bother putting a ownership on a couple of fonts and layer masks.

  13. #403
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i was the original designer of those buttons but why would i bother putting a ownership on a couple of fonts and layer masks.
    I'm sorry for saying this but, their design sucks =$
    I've a feeling that those buttons have been blocked for some reason, whenever I see 'em, lol.

  14. #404
    Drakonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    i was the original designer of those buttons but why would i bother putting a ownership on a couple of fonts and layer masks.
    Really now? That's surprising.. Seeing as though those buttons are on every panel out there.. Doubt your the main creator of that particular design.. But who knows.. Unless your just talking about the ones with the horrible attempt at making "shiny buttons"..
    Maybe go take a few more lessons on youtube.
    no - yes -

  15. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I didn't rip anything .. but wait let me find it ... AHA here it is ...

    no comment on fake online list? So that means it's true, u did fake it... good to know. What else have you been faking?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-03-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-02-2015, 07:18 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    11-17-2015, 08:52 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    11-09-2015, 09:35 AM
  7. Hits: 6
    10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    10-13-2015, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    09-26-2015, 03:01 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    09-25-2015, 08:36 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  13. Hits: 115
    09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
  17. Hits: 169
    05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-14-2014, 09:12 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
  20. Hits: 25
    05-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. INTERSERVER SERVER ARE OPEN
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Server Status open as new window or not?
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •