Page 32 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2533
Like Tree438Likes

Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2)

This is a discussion on Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal Sevki (acme owner) is aware of this he said he is planning to fix it shortly, ...
Page: 32


  1. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Sevki (acme owner) is aware of this he said he is planning to fix it shortly, but this shortly has been over a week already.
    All ACME servers have no sound after the new update.
    thanks for your response.

  2. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    107

    Default

    looks nice

  3. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Its nice, but not enough ppl to raid xD

  4. #469
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    hahahahhah good one

  5. #470
    Senior Member Blower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Your doing something good klemen, big up from France for you !

  6. #471
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Personal quest requirements will be reduced today 4 stones each (total 16) for personal weapon+8
    We decided 10 each (total 40 stones) was a bit harsh.

  7. #472
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Personal quest requirements will be reduced today 4 stones each (total 16) for personal weapon+8
    We decided 10 each (total 40 stones) was a bit harsh.
    you dont say? ;D

  8. #473

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    its the best private server out there, we just need active people, come and join the server.
    SheldonCooper likes this.

  9. #474
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default



  10. #475
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    򋲿New server files are ready (not acme).
    Finishing panel and doing final additions to database.
    PK reward system (stones for kills) juraid items also added.
    Starter items added according to pvp style server. Auto master and instant 70 lvl.
    Last updates and fixes, then I will start working on good advertise.

    Starter gear is going to be PK ready. Much easier anvil to +8 like 40% to +8 with bus only. Added bosses around bowl also but higher and random respawns. More farming capabilities. +9 upgrade is going to be open so you can test your luck but it's going to be 2% with bus and 4% with trina to +9.


    I wish you all great summer vacations, and be ready for pvp launch soon.

    New panel sneak peak

    Panel options: gender change, nt, vote store etc

    Stay tuned babas, I believe it's going to be perfect server during summer. To login, pk, have some fun but you won't need to nerd 24/7 so you can make the best out of summer too !
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 06-27-2014 at 11:05 AM.

  11. #476
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,477

    Default

    Most of latinos and peruvians are getting a month of vacation in 1-2 weeks approx ,so you better time it out klemen.

  12. #477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    WeedLand
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    New server files are ready (not acme).
    Finishing panel and doing final additions to database.
    PK reward system (stones for kills) juraid items also added.
    Starter items added according to pvp style server. Auto master and instant 70 lvl.
    Last updates and fixes, then I will start working on good advertise.

    Starter gear is going to be PK ready. Much easier anvil to +8 like 40% to +8 with bus only. Added bosses around bowl also but higher and random respawns. More farming capabilities. +9 upgrade is going to be open so you can test your luck but it's going to be 2% without bus and 4% with trina to +9.


    I wish you all great summer vacations, and be ready for pvp launch soon.

    New panel sneak peak

    Panel options: gender change, nt, vote store etc
    Wat kind of security u gona use if there's no acme ?

  13. #478
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Custom security made in cooperation with one of the acme developers that used to work for company back then. It's compatible with all operating systems.

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Most of latinos and peruvians are getting a month of vacation in 1-2 weeks approx ,so you better time it out klemen.
    So optimal date would be 2nd week of august yes? August 8th perhaps?

  14. #479
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Custom security made in cooperation with one of the acme developers that used to work for company back then. It's compatible with all operating systems.



    So optimal date would be 2nd week of august yes? August 8th perhaps?
    do it mid july many people are already in summer vaca

  15. #480
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    do it mid july many people are already in summer vaca
    Agree with dat fag, im getting vaca in 1 week, Almost all schools and univs are giving vacation till august.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-03-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-02-2015, 07:18 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    11-17-2015, 08:52 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    11-09-2015, 09:35 AM
  7. Hits: 6
    10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    10-13-2015, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    09-26-2015, 03:01 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    09-25-2015, 08:36 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  13. Hits: 115
    09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
  17. Hits: 169
    05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-14-2014, 09:12 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
  20. Hits: 25
    05-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. INTERSERVER SERVER ARE OPEN
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Server Status open as new window or not?
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •