Page 47 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2533
Like Tree438Likes

Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2)

This is a discussion on Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bazinga (BF Items) HP reduced by 50% Bazinga (FT Items) HP reduced by 50% Rabbits added to bowl (Respawn time ...
Page: 47


  1. #691
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Bazinga (BF Items) HP reduced by 50%
    Bazinga (FT Items) HP reduced by 50%


    Rabbits added to bowl (Respawn time 5 minutes) - They drop 5x Stone of Blood


    Bazinga Undead Boss added to Bowl and to paths leading to bowl (Respawn time 15 minutes) - They drop Random High Class Weapon+8 (100%), Random Shell piece+8 and priest chitins+8 (100%), Trina 5%, and 2x stone of blood (100%)

  2. #692
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    We're back at 100 online Don't forget about the boss war today it will begin in 1h and 30 minutes (There will be nerfed Ultima inside). After boss war I think it's time to test the power of nations in normal war. So ... Boss War in 1h 30 mins, Lunar War in 2h 30 minutes

  3. #693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    103

    Default

    UPPPP for good server

  4. #694
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Ultima is now balanced appropriately finally It has double the HP of Isiloon and it's spawn has been permanently added in the middle of boss war
    22.00 GMT+3 Boss War Today again ofc

  5. #695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    102

    Default

    gonna give it a try

  6. #696
    Senior Member james's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Kolkata , India
    Posts
    280

    Default

    I'll try it out too

  7. #697
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Here is my opinion of BazingaKO after playing from day one and supporting it very much before it even launched.

    Its still fun but usually that is limited to the top 5-10 clans on each side.

    Many events solo players will have no chance at because events are catered to clans. Sheldon you could have at least added one/two hit mobs in boss war so that those of us soloing could get anything even it was tp scrolls. Let's see you get anything being a priest not in the top clans.

    I am from USA. From the beginning I told sheldon to add events for western hemisphere... he did not after numerous times I told him.

    Although it is advertised as light farm, it actually requires alot of farming. I spent the first weekend of the game farming +8 priest chitin. I am 3 hits for a couple warriors, no chance even to heal. Support Priests are kinda fucked in the server unless you have the good gear.

    Don't believe the population counter on website or what they tell you ingame. They forget to subtract the amount of characters that don't really play the game, they were just created to make population counter go up. lol but reign of kronos does this too so...

    2 events in game, Boss war and Lunar war(this pissed me off the most, because there is no lunar war during american evening time only during european evening time). Gave me good reason that sheldon doesn't care.

    No FT, CSW, etc...

    It will run its course and be done with in a month I am quite sure.

    BTW Flash, giving money to buy stuff ingame is not DONATING!!!!!! Donation is a gift with nothing expected in return. I would donate happily without getting something if it was worth it, but you guys didn't make it worth my while.

    Sadly, I do believe that private server owners are in it for the money.

    With that sayonara KO...

    Bazingaa/DrLeonardHofstader

  8. #698
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Here is my opinion of BazingaKO after playing from day one and supporting it very much before it even launched.

    Its still fun but usually that is limited to the top 5-10 clans on each side.

    Many events solo players will have no chance at because events are catered to clans. Sheldon you could have at least added one/two hit mobs in boss war so that those of us soloing could get anything even it was tp scrolls. Let's see you get anything being a priest not in the top clans.

    I am from USA. From the beginning I told sheldon to add events for western hemisphere... he did not after numerous times I told him.

    Although it is advertised as light farm, it actually requires alot of farming. I spent the first weekend of the game farming +8 priest chitin. I am 3 hits for a couple warriors, no chance even to heal. Support Priests are kinda fucked in the server unless you have the good gear.

    Don't believe the population counter on website or what they tell you ingame. They forget to subtract the amount of characters that don't really play the game, they were just created to make population counter go up. lol but reign of kronos does this too so...

    2 events in game, Boss war and Lunar war(this pissed me off the most, because there is no lunar war during american evening time only during european evening time). Gave me good reason that sheldon doesn't care.

    No FT, CSW, etc...

    It will run its course and be done with in a month I am quite sure.

    BTW Flash, giving money to buy stuff ingame is not DONATING!!!!!! Donation is a gift with nothing expected in return. I would donate happily without getting something if it was worth it, but you guys didn't make it worth my while.

    Sadly, I do believe that private server owners are in it for the money.

    With that sayonara KO...

    Bazingaa/DrLeonardHofstader
    Okey here is my opinion man. You are bad. Yes you are. When i came to this server I had only 3 people with me. And now only 1 of em is playing and he is on a good clan decently geared. I did everyone of my items alone till some point. How? Easy. I camped bowl jumped on easy bosses like bach, lobo upgraded em traded em. I farmed dark mares. Yes solo because they were easy. I farmed shards, raptors, gold bars from them i got raided i went town waited a bit watched some movies went back. I guess you dont know how this game fucking works. You can do tons of shit alone and still get good. So dont try to throw your failure to the owners its on you. I met with so many decent player and made parties with em. Example? Daddyishome,Deathie,Oddish,Fusi0n goes on. Stop poluting a good servers topic man. Try to be good instead of coming here and bitching. I conclude my writing with only saying : Get good nab. If you were good somebody from somewhere would see you play good and invite you.

  9. #699
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Okey here is my opinion man. You are bad. Yes you are. When i came to this server I had only 3 people with me. And now only 1 of em is playing and he is on a good clan decently geared. I did everyone of my items alone till some point. How? Easy. I camped bowl jumped on easy bosses like bach, lobo upgraded em traded em. I farmed dark mares. Yes solo because they were easy. I farmed shards, raptors, gold bars from them i got raided i went town waited a bit watched some movies went back. I guess you dont know how this game fucking works. You can do tons of shit alone and still get good. So dont try to throw your failure to the owners its on you. I met with so many decent player and made parties with em. Example? Daddyishome,Deathie,Oddish,Fusi0n goes on. Stop poluting a good servers topic man. Try to be good instead of coming here and bitching. I conclude my writing with only saying : Get good nab. If you were good somebody from somewhere would see you play good and invite you.

    Good job, way to go, your the man or woman. You want a cookie for how awesome you are. Dogamon maybe you have a lot more time to play then me or you don't or maybe you paid money or maybe its because you are a sin and I am a priest. Idk there is many things. I posted my opinion and you haven't said anything to prove it wrong. I didn't say anything bad about Flash or Sheldon, because I know they are great owners, its just they don't really seem to go the extra mile for western hemisphere players.

    Like I said, I was excited for this server and made a topic about how the game could be kept alive. I really cared about it.

    Don't attack me lol, I told you why I don't play. I am telling people what I think of the game. It is for them to decide to play or not.

  10. #700
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Good job, way to go, your the man or woman. You want a cookie for how awesome you are. Dogamon maybe you have a lot more time to play then me or you don't or maybe you paid money or maybe its because you are a sin and I am a priest. Idk there is many things. I posted my opinion and you haven't said anything to prove it wrong. I didn't say anything bad about Flash or Sheldon, because I know they are great owners, its just they don't really seem to go the extra mile for western hemisphere players.

    Like I said, I was excited for this server and made a topic about how the game could be kept alive. I really cared about it.

    Don't attack me lol, I told you why I don't play. I am telling people what I think of the game. It is for them to decide to play or not.
    No i just stated my facts. Yes saying someone you suck is stating your opinion. I simply said you are bad at this game. Deal with it.

  11. #701
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Good job, way to go, your the man or woman. You want a cookie for how awesome you are. Dogamon maybe you have a lot more time to play then me or you don't or maybe you paid money or maybe its because you are a sin and I am a priest. Idk there is many things. I posted my opinion and you haven't said anything to prove it wrong. I didn't say anything bad about Flash or Sheldon, because I know they are great owners, its just they don't really seem to go the extra mile for western hemisphere players.

    Like I said, I was excited for this server and made a topic about how the game could be kept alive. I really cared about it.

    Don't attack me lol, I told you why I don't play. I am telling people what I think of the game. It is for them to decide to play or not.
    Problem is that you are very misleading in what you say. Making +8s is way too easy. Any class can solo farm DMs. A support priest wont do anything in any server if he is alone. "Solo" players can easily farm and make +8s, as easy as they can find a clan to play with.

    Your problem is mainly that it seems to me like you expected to be above average while spending very little time playing. That is simply not possible, in any server. Too many people spend way too much time playing. While you say that there is no love for Western players, let me rephrase that. There is no events for Western players who work 8 hours a day on a regular work time schedule. That much is true.

    Regardless, if anyone cares to have fun and not spend too much time, this server is fantastic. Yes, you wont have +9s and +2s right off the start. But as long as you have some friends with you, you will do just fine. You can easily get geared over a weekend, make one or two +9s, and be ready to unleash your pewpew next weekend. Wont be top NP holder, but you wont die in 3 hits like this guy claims.

    Sorry that it didnt work out for you. But that doesnt justify your misleading post. No FT and BF ? Yup. But there are mobs that drop there items, so its even easier to obtain them. This post is long enough allready, so ill stop here.

  12. #702
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Here is my opinion of BazingaKO after playing from day one and supporting it very much before it even launched.

    Its still fun but usually that is limited to the top 5-10 clans on each side.

    Many events solo players will have no chance at because events are catered to clans. Sheldon you could have at least added one/two hit mobs in boss war so that those of us soloing could get anything even it was tp scrolls. Let's see you get anything being a priest not in the top clans.

    I am from USA. From the beginning I told sheldon to add events for western hemisphere... he did not after numerous times I told him.

    Although it is advertised as light farm, it actually requires alot of farming. I spent the first weekend of the game farming +8 priest chitin. I am 3 hits for a couple warriors, no chance even to heal. Support Priests are kinda fucked in the server unless you have the good gear.

    Don't believe the population counter on website or what they tell you ingame. They forget to subtract the amount of characters that don't really play the game, they were just created to make population counter go up. lol but reign of kronos does this too so...

    2 events in game, Boss war and Lunar war(this pissed me off the most, because there is no lunar war during american evening time only during european evening time). Gave me good reason that sheldon doesn't care.

    No FT, CSW, etc...

    It will run its course and be done with in a month I am quite sure.

    BTW Flash, giving money to buy stuff ingame is not DONATING!!!!!! Donation is a gift with nothing expected in return. I would donate happily without getting something if it was worth it, but you guys didn't make it worth my while.

    Sadly, I do believe that private server owners are in it for the money.

    With that sayonara KO...

    Bazingaa/DrLeonardHofstader
    How can you spend first week farming chitins +8? I would have understood if you decided to spend that amount of time to farm out +9's, but not +8. If you tried to farm golems as a INT priest then yes - It could have taken so much time. If you were any smarter and knew something about the game itself you would have created a brand new character and farm what you need as a BP or as a warrior - simple as that. When i 1st came to server i believe it took me like 2-3 hours (maybe less) to farm my chitins. I don't know maybe I were lucky with my upgrade, but 1 week of time it's just an overkill for farming just chitins.

    Same goes for other items that you would need: You can easily farm dms (solo) and since the newest patch you can also easily farm ego or e.taroths for other items/rings. It's always easy to complain about the game, when you're not even trying. We pk'ed once or twice and you were pretty good... Too bad you're leaving in such a poor circumstances .

  13. #703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Dunno what that retard is on about but this is the best server that has come out in over a year, as you can see by the fact it wasn't even affected when 2 challengers opened up servers on friday and all bazingako did was gain players. Its easy to farm solo ( unless your a solo int priest like that stupid guy up there ), I made shell set and shards8 in like 2-3 hours maximum with no help and they have even made it easier to get bloods to get your uniques. Making a +9 may take some time but to be honest if you get yourself in a clan this server is mostly party based so the guys who have +9s wont bother you as much doesn't make a massive difference.

    And its all down to the Owner /-/-/-/--/-//-/- FLASH THE ULTIMATE /-/-/-/-/-//----/--/, who is almost as sexy as I am.

    Oh and his trusty little sidekick klemenenko.

  14. #704
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Lunar war today 10 PM GMT +3 !

  15. #705
    Senior Member Ragabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Well since most of my clannies stoped playing i will probably stop playing also. It doesn't have anything to do with other private servers that came out. I really can't stick to a server that doesn't offer anything.

    1) There is no events - aside "boss wars" that last 15-20 min and lunar wars that are pretty much done after 5-10 min. Invasions? Well it's all getting as much nps as you can. Aside that there is nothing going on. Sadly. Sheldon said something about developing some events, but only god knows if they will ever find their way to the server.

    2) There is no pk - Not sure - maybe it's just my timezone, but generally it's really hard to get any decent pk. Generally it's one big-gang contest. 1 party against 2-4 parties. Not fun imo.

    3) Too much raiding for "pvp" server - There isn't a day or a moment where you wouldn't get killed while trying to get gear. I find it extremely annoying and stupid that you didn't allowed newbies to get their shit somewhere else then cz.

    3) There is too much farming going - Like someone said in previous topic:

    I think enabling +9 is bad because upgrading doesn't count for "end game" activity. Even if I played and was bored out of my mind I would never try to farm up loads of +8s just to see them all burn. Going +9 - 2% is a joke too.
    Anvil and gambling are not good end game content imo.
    That being said I don't feel sad about leaving the sever. I had few fun moments, but like I said... I can't stick to the server that pretty much has nothing to offer.

    Wish you best of luck (whoever still plays).

    Raga.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-03-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-02-2015, 07:18 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    11-17-2015, 08:52 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    11-09-2015, 09:35 AM
  7. Hits: 6
    10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    10-13-2015, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    09-26-2015, 03:01 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    09-25-2015, 08:36 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  13. Hits: 115
    09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
  17. Hits: 169
    05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-14-2014, 09:12 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
  20. Hits: 25
    05-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. INTERSERVER SERVER ARE OPEN
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Server Status open as new window or not?
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •