Page 59 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 49555657585960616263 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 2533
Like Tree438Likes

Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2)

This is a discussion on Bazinga KO ROFD v1534 - Inspired by SexyKO Model | OFFICIAL:22/10/2016 (8 PM GMT+2) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 73 cap patch is now active, enjoy...
Page: 59


  1. #871
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    73 cap patch is now active, enjoy

  2. #872
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,253

    Default


  3. #873
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,254

  4. #874
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    55

    Default

    gg server, i tried on human side.

  5. #875
    ShamanOfPandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Decent server. To new archer players who likes to test this server, beware people here likes to slide much dont get mad

  6. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanOfPandas View Post
    Decent server. To new archer players who likes to test this server, beware people here likes to slide much dont get mad
    Why would you not slide when archers skills have under half the skill cooldown time of other class's and also do more damage, only idiots would not slide you.

  7. #877
    ShamanOfPandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Why would you not slide when archers skills have under half the skill cooldown time of other class's and also do more damage, only idiots would not slide you.
    I dont slide archers. I simply do good s combo and take em down. With good gear on lvl 70 cap is do able.
    NeoStyle likes this.

  8. #878
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanOfPandas View Post
    I dont slide archers. I simply do good s combo and take em down. With good gear on lvl 70 cap is do able.
    Negative, slide like the noob we all are deep down inside, and wait for him to rage pm you about how 'unfair' the cz vs was - proceed to laff and kill the sin waiting in stealth to last hit you. Ain't nobody got time for chivalry in ko.
    FreekaleeK likes this.

  9. #879
    ShamanOfPandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Negative, slide like the noob we all are deep down inside, and wait for him to rage pm you about how 'unfair' the cz vs was - proceed to laff and kill the sin waiting in stealth to last hit you. Ain't nobody got time for chivalry in ko.
    Well if you assassiante with class you have my blessing good sir! But most of the time i try to deal with slide with styx and if i cant well i simply leave

  10. #880
    Anal Rapist Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Up for this !!!

  11. #881
    Senior Member NeoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Syed's Nuts
    Posts
    237

    Default

    gg server .

  12. #882
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Starter gear has been updated !
    You can view the stats & skins of the starter weapons in the video below.




    It is never too late to join !

  13. #883
    Anal Rapist Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    896

  14. #884
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Starter gear has been updated !
    You can view the stats & skins of the starter weapons in the video below.




    It is never too late to join !
    Boom boom ?

  15. #885
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    609

    Default



    BUMP for you guyz.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-03-2016, 04:09 PM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-02-2015, 07:18 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    11-17-2015, 08:52 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-12-2015, 03:38 AM
  6. Hits: 4
    11-09-2015, 09:35 AM
  7. Hits: 6
    10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
  9. Hits: 2
    10-13-2015, 05:04 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    09-26-2015, 03:01 AM
  11. Hits: 1
    09-25-2015, 08:36 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    09-23-2015, 06:54 AM
  13. Hits: 115
    09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    05-19-2014, 09:44 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    05-16-2014, 05:39 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    05-15-2014, 09:07 PM
  17. Hits: 169
    05-15-2014, 05:38 AM
  18. Hits: 1
    05-14-2014, 09:12 PM
  19. Hits: 1
    05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
  20. Hits: 25
    05-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. When Inter Server War server will open?
    By GeRMo* in forum General Chat
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
  4. INTERSERVER SERVER ARE OPEN
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Server Status open as new window or not?
    By Devile in forum Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •