Page 47 of 341 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree827Likes

📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔

This is a discussion on 📢KO-MYKO.COM | Elysium | ⚔ BETA: 12.04.2024 8 TR | OFFICIAL: 19.04.2024 8 PM TR ⚔ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We're back at 100 online Don't forget about the boss war today it will begin in 1h and 30 minutes ...
Page: 47

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

We're back at 100 online Don't forget about the boss war today it will begin in 1h and 30 minutes (There will be nerfed Ultima inside). After boss war I think it's time to test the power of nations in normal war. So ... Boss War in 1h 30 mins, Lunar War in 2h 30 minutes

UPPPP for good server

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Ultima is now balanced appropriately finally It has double the HP of Isiloon and it's spawn has been permanently added in the middle of boss war
    22.00 GMT+3 Boss War Today again ofc

gonna give it a try

I'll try it out too

Here is my opinion of BazingaKO after playing from day one and supporting it very much before it even launched.

Its still fun but usually that is limited to the top 5-10 clans on each side.

Many events solo players will have no chance at because events are catered to clans. Sheldon you could have at least added one/two hit mobs in boss war so that those of us soloing could get anything even it was tp scrolls. Let's see you get anything being a priest not in the top clans.

I am from USA. From the beginning I told sheldon to add events for western hemisphere... he did not after numerous times I told him.

Although it is advertised as light farm, it actually requires alot of farming. I spent the first weekend of the game farming +8 priest chitin. I am 3 hits for a couple warriors, no chance even to heal. Support Priests are kinda fucked in the server unless you have the good gear.

Don't believe the population counter on website or what they tell you ingame. They forget to subtract the amount of characters that don't really play the game, they were just created to make population counter go up. lol but reign of kronos does this too so...

2 events in game, Boss war and Lunar war(this pissed me off the most, because there is no lunar war during american evening time only during european evening time). Gave me good reason that sheldon doesn't care.

No FT, CSW, etc...

It will run its course and be done with in a month I am quite sure.

BTW Flash, giving money to buy stuff ingame is not DONATING!!!!!! Donation is a gift with nothing expected in return. I would donate happily without getting something if it was worth it, but you guys didn't make it worth my while.

Sadly, I do believe that private server owners are in it for the money.

With that sayonara KO...

Bazingaa/DrLeonardHofstader

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Here is my opinion of BazingaKO after playing from day one and supporting it very much before it even launched.

Many events solo players will have no chance at because events are catered to clans. Sheldon you could have at least added one/two hit mobs in boss war so that those of us soloing could get anything even it was tp scrolls. Let's see you get anything being a priest not in the top clans.

I am from USA. From the beginning I told sheldon to add events for western hemisphere... he did not after numerous times I told him.

Although it is advertised as light farm, it actually requires alot of farming. I spent the first weekend of the game farming +8 priest chitin. I am 3 hits for a couple warriors, no chance even to heal. Support Priests are kinda fucked in the server unless you have the good gear.

Don't believe the population counter on website or what they tell you ingame. They forget to subtract the amount of characters that don't really play the game, they were just created to make population counter go up. lol but reign of kronos does this too so...

2 events in game, Boss war and Lunar war(this pissed me off the most, because there is no lunar war during american evening time only during european evening time). Gave me good reason that sheldon doesn't care.

No FT, CSW, etc...

BTW Flash, giving money to buy stuff ingame is not DONATING!!!!!! Donation is a gift with nothing expected in return. I would donate happily without getting something if it was worth it, but you guys didn't make it worth my while.

With that sayonara KO...

Okey here is my opinion man. You are bad. Yes you are. When i came to this server I had only 3 people with me. And now only 1 of em is playing and he is on a good clan decently geared. I did everyone of my items alone till some point. How? Easy. I camped bowl jumped on easy bosses like bach, lobo upgraded em traded em. I farmed dark mares. Yes solo because they were easy. I farmed shards, raptors, gold bars from them i got raided i went town waited a bit watched some movies went back. I guess you dont know how this game fucking works. You can do tons of shit alone and still get good. So dont try to throw your failure to the owners its on you. I met with so many decent player and made parties with em. Example? Daddyishome,Deathie,Oddish,Fusi0n goes on. Stop poluting a good servers topic man. Try to be good instead of coming here and bitching. I conclude my writing with only saying : Get good nab. If you were good somebody from somewhere would see you play good and invite you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Okey here is my opinion man. You are bad. Yes you are. When i came to this server I had only 3 people with me. And now only 1 of em is playing and he is on a good clan decently geared. I did everyone of my items alone till some point. How? Easy. I camped bowl jumped on easy bosses like bach, lobo upgraded em traded em. I farmed dark mares. Yes solo because they were easy. I farmed shards, raptors, gold bars from them i got raided i went town waited a bit watched some movies went back. I guess you dont know how this game fucking works. You can do tons of shit alone and still get good. So dont try to throw your failure to the owners its on you. I met with so many decent player and made parties with em. Example? Daddyishome,Deathie,Oddish,Fusi0n goes on. Stop poluting a good servers topic man. Try to be good instead of coming here and bitching. I conclude my writing with only saying : Get good nab. If you were good somebody from somewhere would see you play good and invite you.

Good job, way to go, your the man or woman. You want a cookie for how awesome you are. Dogamon maybe you have a lot more time to play then me or you don't or maybe you paid money or maybe its because you are a sin and I am a priest. Idk there is many things. I posted my opinion and you haven't said anything to prove it wrong. I didn't say anything bad about Flash or Sheldon, because I know they are great owners, its just they don't really seem to go the extra mile for western hemisphere players.

Like I said, I was excited for this server and made a topic about how the game could be kept alive. I really cared about it.

Don't attack me lol, I told you why I don't play. I am telling people what I think of the game. It is for them to decide to play or not.

Banned Senior Member

Good job, way to go, your the man or woman. You want a cookie for how awesome you are. Dogamon maybe you have a lot more time to play then me or you don't or maybe you paid money or maybe its because you are a sin and I am a priest. Idk there is many things. I posted my opinion and you haven't said anything to prove it wrong. I didn't say anything bad about Flash or Sheldon, because I know they are great owners, its just they don't really seem to go the extra mile for western hemisphere players.

Like I said, I was excited for this server and made a topic about how the game could be kept alive. I really cared about it.

Don't attack me lol, I told you why I don't play. I am telling people what I think of the game. It is for them to decide to play or not.
    No i just stated my facts. Yes saying someone you suck is stating your opinion. I simply said you are bad at this game. Deal with it.

Problem is that you are very misleading in what you say. Making +8s is way too easy. Any class can solo farm DMs. A support priest wont do anything in any server if he is alone. "Solo" players can easily farm and make +8s, as easy as they can find a clan to play with.

Your problem is mainly that it seems to me like you expected to be above average while spending very little time playing. That is simply not possible, in any server. Too many people spend way too much time playing. While you say that there is no love for Western players, let me rephrase that. There is no events for Western players who work 8 hours a day on a regular work time schedule. That much is true.

Regardless, if anyone cares to have fun and not spend too much time, this server is fantastic. Yes, you wont have +9s and +2s right off the start. But as long as you have some friends with you, you will do just fine. You can easily get geared over a weekend, make one or two +9s, and be ready to unleash your pewpew next weekend. Wont be top NP holder, but you wont die in 3 hits like this guy claims.

Sorry that it didnt work out for you. But that doesnt justify your misleading post. No FT and BF ? Yup. But there are mobs that drop there items, so its even easier to obtain them. This post is long enough allready, so ill stop here.

No FT, CSW, etc...

With that sayonara KO...

How can you spend first week farming chitins +8? I would have understood if you decided to spend that amount of time to farm out +9's, but not +8. If you tried to farm golems as a INT priest then yes - It could have taken so much time. If you were any smarter and knew something about the game itself you would have created a brand new character and farm what you need as a BP or as a warrior - simple as that. When i 1st came to server i believe it took me like 2-3 hours (maybe less) to farm my chitins. I don't know maybe I were lucky with my upgrade, but 1 week of time it's just an overkill for farming just chitins.

Same goes for other items that you would need: You can easily farm dms (solo) and since the newest patch you can also easily farm ego or e.taroths for other items/rings. It's always easy to complain about the game, when you're not even trying. We pk'ed once or twice and you were pretty good... Too bad you're leaving in such a poor circumstances .

Dunno what that retard is on about but this is the best server that has come out in over a year, as you can see by the fact it wasn't even affected when 2 challengers opened up servers on friday and all bazingako did was gain players. Its easy to farm solo ( unless your a solo int priest like that stupid guy up there ), I made shell set and shards8 in like 2-3 hours maximum with no help and they have even made it easier to get bloods to get your uniques. Making a +9 may take some time but to be honest if you get yourself in a clan this server is mostly party based so the guys who have +9s wont bother you as much doesn't make a massive difference.

And its all down to the Owner /-/-/-/--/-//-/- FLASH THE ULTIMATE /-/-/-/-/-//----/--/, who is almost as sexy as I am.

Oh and his trusty little sidekick klemenenko.

Lunar war today 10 PM GMT +3 !

Well since most of my clannies stoped playing i will probably stop playing also. It doesn't have anything to do with other private servers that came out. I really can't stick to a server that doesn't offer anything.

1) There is no events - aside "boss wars" that last 15-20 min and lunar wars that are pretty much done after 5-10 min. Invasions? Well it's all getting as much nps as you can. Aside that there is nothing going on. Sadly. Sheldon said something about developing some events, but only god knows if they will ever find their way to the server.

2) There is no pk - Not sure - maybe it's just my timezone, but generally it's really hard to get any decent pk. Generally it's one big-gang contest. 1 party against 2-4 parties. Not fun imo.

3) Too much raiding for "pvp" server - There isn't a day or a moment where you wouldn't get killed while trying to get gear. I find it extremely annoying and stupid that you didn't allowed newbies to get their shit somewhere else then cz.

3) There is too much farming going - Like someone said in previous topic:

I think enabling +9 is bad because upgrading doesn't count for "end game" activity. Even if I played and was bored out of my mind I would never try to farm up loads of +8s just to see them all burn. Going +9 - 2% is a joke too.
    Anvil and gambling are not good end game content imo.
    That being said I don't feel sad about leaving the sever. I had few fun moments, but like I said... I can't stick to the server that pretty much has nothing to offer.

Wish you best of luck (whoever still plays).

Raga.

The server wasn't bad, but I got bored really fast... it's not the server, it's just the type of server that doesn't fit me. I kinda only like servers like knight imperia, but they are very time consuming.

Things I disliked the most and are worth consideration if you ever decide to release a new server (some you cannot fix like the gangbanging).
    - too much gangbanging, no room for "real pk"
    - Dem noob rougues town spiking in group whole day for 15 np, since they are "free np's" cause xp is worth nothing in this server --> could fix this by making you lose np when towers kill you. But flash said this isn't possible.
    - The idea of having to farm in cz ONLY is nice etc, but it simply doesn't work imo. It creates a negative environment for the new players. Older players don't have to farm anymore and enjoy the free np way too much (we all do). But there's no way a warrior or sin that just started and wishes to gear up can compete with fully geared raider parties. Most of them will end up quitting out of frustrations since they cannot get their gear in eslant or somewhere else. You can tell them to grow some balls, but that won't change their mentality.

Anyways, i enjoyed the server for a day of 2, then it got boring for me and I left, I didn't really pk much since I was alone. I had the most fun the first 2 hours when everyone was equally geared and farming my stuff, after that I had nothing to do pretty much and i'd find myself logging on for 5 min and then just give up out of boredom.

Thanks for giving it a try sheldon, and don't let my post discourage you. It's just not the type of server for me.

edit: Bah my english in this post, but u'll get the most of it, don't feel like retyping my post.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-09-2022, 11:44 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    06-04-2022, 06:02 AM
  3. Hits: 5
    01-20-2022, 02:50 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    05-08-2020, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-26-2020, 11:41 PM
  6. Hits: 3