This is a discussion on BazingaKO PK-Light Farm [75 CAP, Full Events] OFFICIAL ONLINE within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FL3r
yoo, i don't get any verification email, have been waitin for about 30 minutes. contact me
Rofl people that post their kills in their signatures. Oh wow, you dropped a nova on 5 redballers. Soooo GG. Lmfao
Not as much as I do.
Blue chests will be added in drops in 2 days, I've cleaned the exchange table today so only krowaz items +6 should be exchanging from them. After restart I need to test them first and if everything will be allright I will add them to drop somewhere day after tommorow for some gambling :P
you didn't notice the same person died twice
so 1 nova on redballed ppl mhmmmm new at ko ?
not to forget every mage clan i know is an awesome meele team , but finding good english mages thats abit harder
Bazinga Undead now drops blue chest at 5% rate
Rabbit in bowl drops blue chest at 2% rate
From Blue Chest you can receive only Krowaz Armors+6 and Undefeatable Weapons+6 (No bad items)
Last edited by SheldonCooper; 09-12-2014 at 04:57 AM.
- Friendly Community (Newbie friendly, as a lot of people won't hesitate to help you) +
- Great for solo and team play, as it isn't mandatory to have a GG clan. +
- A lot of different places to farm, and a variety of weapons / armors you can use. So your gear isn't set in stone. +
- Bowl is quite repetitive. (Rabbit -> Rabbit -> Random Orc/Human Running -> Riote -> Rabbit etc -
- No nation loyalty due to Nation Transfers every week. -
- Unbalanced nation count. Heavily depends on time. (For one hour, it would be 12 Orcs - 3 Humans, next hour it would be 8 Humans - 2 Orcs, so on, so on.) -
- A lot of scheduled events everyday, for new players to farm some Krow/Jewels to catch up gear wise. Also with huge clans, to stock up in their clan bank. +
- Class diversity & balance. You will see every type of class. Support mages, Battle Priest, Sins, Warriors, Archers, etc etc; +
- Good market. Noahs can actually buy you some basic stuff like Foverins +1, Priest/Mage Hero armor, Bazinga Armors, Bifrost items, etc; +
- Other ways to farm Stone of Bloods (A stone you receive on a player kill.) +
- Glitching/Macro's are seen one too many times. - -
Definitely a server I would recommend a friend or close buddy of mine to play. Rate it a 8.0/10. Although personally I'm not a fan of old old zones, I won't really bash on it since it's content makes up for all my negatives for it. One thing it needs to work on is security. It is quite common to see someone wall hacking at Atrocitas and using KOXP to farm it. I've even seen someone using Multi-Client & Using macros on all 8 characters at Atrocitas (Was easy kills though ^~^). Definitely a unique server. Only suggestions I have is Security & Not so many Bazinga/Krowaz wars. It kinda kills the market for krowaz if everyone and their mother has some.
Free to cheat server, i left cause of cheats.
Da fuck you're talking? you re not playing since the day u sold ur items there so you dont have any idea about how is it going on bazinga.
There are cheaters in Bazinga. That fact is undeniable.
Some TBL edit, some use macros, etc etc;
Just not on a heavy scale. Might see one every week.