Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bb no drama ko

This is a discussion on Bb no drama ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by johny And this suprise you guys? This is as big fail as ko4life server was. Are you ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    And this suprise you guys? This is as big fail as ko4life server was.
    Are you kidding me? The ko4life server was a fail? Having over 1000 players on at the launch is a fail? lol.

Chem, you gonna come play with us @ Tastic or you jumping on the EUKO bandwagon ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I don't believe that PSKO era is coming to an end... There are still developers working out, ie: AVCI and AKUMA.

AVCI is working on the v1534 and v18xx, same goes for AKUMA, and if I believe AVCI server is already online on v1534, at least was few days ago: AVCIKO 1534 REAL SERVER | Online KO

I'm going to play on tastic i suppose, no EUKO. fuck that shit.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

To all you saying twostars failed with kotastic... It was not even his server, as far as i know he volunteered his own time to help them out and the problems that they came across were with networking and he will even admit that is not his specialty... They had a few problems with server exploits which he fixed pretty quickly so I don't see why all of you are saying he is arrogant and fuck him and all this shit

Banned Senior Member

wow they finally cancelled it ?! i tried the beta like i think a year or more ago... seemed like a good server but i guess it was too time consuming :*(

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

@Chemical, u also have an account on blackhatworld or is it someone with a similar name?

Szia, gerydeft hosszu ideig nem lattuk. It's a shame, this was always the fallback hope for knight online private servers. After one failed there was always the "oh well, NDKO will come out eventually" sorta deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    To all you saying twostars failed with kotastic... It was not even his server, as far as i know he volunteered his own time to help them out and the problems that they came across were with networking and he will even admit that is not his specialty... They had a few problems with server exploits which he fixed pretty quickly so I don't see why all of you are saying he is arrogant and fuck him and all this shit
    are you retard? we all know that tho only work for cash when he is heling a server so stop that bs.. twostars are dead.. deal with it duo to his acktions here and in tastic he just proved how stupid he is.. sure he maby can code but he have no fucking street creed or any of that. he is just a gay kid living in his parent basemant and dreamingh of a life he never will get.. kinda sad so i do realy feel sad for you twostars.. i realy hope you get your personal shit togheter

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wow, so much reygz and heytz over some random dude. Since it wasent cure for aids, why care?

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    I don't believe that PSKO era is coming to an end... There are still developers working out, ie: AVCI and AKUMA.

AVCI is working on the v1534 and v18xx, same goes for AKUMA, and if I believe AVCI server is already online on v1534, at least was few days ago: AVCIKO 1534 REAL SERVER | Online KO
    Lmao, i tried avcis server. Was full of shit, when u enter cz u die instantly .. very funny, speed hax, range hax.. God who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Are you kidding me? The ko4life server was a fail? Having over 1000 players on at the launch is a fail? lol.
    You're saying it was not a fail? they invested time and money. But never had an official launch.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Only reason ppl think hes good, is cause he could do ASM patches before anyone(somthing like that). He havent done much more than that, other than hes panel.
    So to the questions why ppl hate him? Is cause he promised alot of things. Things he never could do.
    Last edited by johny; 10-07-2011 at 04:54 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Lmao, i tried avcis server. Was full of shit, when u enter cz u die instantly .. very funny, speed hax, range hax.. God who knows..
    Yes, I know there are alot of KOXPs, hacks and such, I tried it out with my friend. The server is still under development and in beta. I spoke with him a bit and he told me that will add the anti-cheat only when he finish everything, so... Let's just wait and see..

About the /quit of twostars.. ( I do not know if he really did /quit )

I spoke with him on irc last month more or less, I've asked him if he planned to leave the territory PSKO someday.

He answered saying something like: "I'll stay until appear someone who annoy me or bother me enough and make me leave"
    Last edited by Azura; 10-07-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    @Chemical, u also have an account on blackhatworld or is it someone with a similar name?
    My name has been used by other people since i used it on Ares.

KO-Guru Senior Member

Guys you should read something:
    Twostars’da kervana katılanlardan…

29 Eylül 2011 – 00:31

Herkesin gözünü boyamak için baştan savma yaptığı asm patchlerden tanıdığınız twostars kurduğu kotastic serverındaki bugları fixlemek için başlattığı bug başına ödül olayında paypaldan ödediği ödemeleri geri çekerek hırsızlar kervanına katılmıştır.

Bir arkadaşımız paraya ihtiyacı olduğu durumda twostars tan ödeme aldı ve 1 ay gibi bir süre sonra ödemeyi geri çekti ve zor duruma düşürdü.

Onun için ismi var diye kimseye güvenmeyin…

Nero = Twostars = Hırsız (Thief)

Source: AVCISOFT

its saying twostars bought from AVCI the fixes for ko tasticbut he used charge back. like nero.

Interesting. Twostars is a funny fellow. I guess he finally gave up on the PSKO community.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast