Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bb no drama ko

This is a discussion on Bb no drama ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Turbobox are you retard? we all know that tho only work for cash when he is heling ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    are you retard? we all know that tho only work for cash when he is heling a server so stop that bs.. twostars are dead.. deal with it duo to his acktions here and in tastic he just proved how stupid he is.. sure he maby can code but he have no fucking street creed or any of that. he is just a gay kid living in his parent basemant and dreamingh of a life he never will get.. kinda sad so i do realy feel sad for you twostars.. i realy hope you get your personal shit togheter
    I still love reading your crap. Cracks me up every single time. Your so dum you'd try to drown a fish. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Interesting. Twostars is a funny fellow. I guess he finally gave up on the PSKO community.
    Don't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I still love reading your crap. Cracks me up every single time. Your so dum you'd try to drown a fish. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid!
    dumb*, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Don't blame him.

dumb*, sorry.
    i no :<

p.s.: don't go spoiling my fun!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    Guys you should read something:
    Twostars’da kervana katılanlardan…

29 Eylül 2011 – 00:31
    Herkesin gözünü boyamak için baştan savma yaptığı asm patchlerden tanıdığınız twostars kurduğu kotastic serverındaki bugları fixlemek için başlattığı bug başına ödül olayında paypaldan ödediği ödemeleri geri çekerek hırsızlar kervanına katılmıştır.

Bir arkadaşımız paraya ihtiyacı olduğu durumda twostars tan ödeme aldı ve 1 ay gibi bir süre sonra ödemeyi geri çekti ve zor duruma düşürdü.

Onun için ismi var diye kimseye güvenmeyin…

Nero = Twostars = Hırsız (Thief)

Source: AVCISOFT

its saying twostars bought from AVCI the fixes for ko tasticbut he used charge back. like nero.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    are you retard? we all know that tho only work for cash when he is heling a server so stop that bs.. twostars are dead.. deal with it duo to his acktions here and in tastic he just proved how stupid he is.. sure he maby can code but he have no fucking street creed or any of that. he is just a gay kid living in his parent basemant and dreamingh of a life he never will get.. kinda sad so i do realy feel sad for you twostars.. i realy hope you get your personal shit togheter
    Thats why I said as far as I know because I wasn't sure they never said he got paid so its not proven... but he didn't prove how stupid he was he just doesn't have admin skills thats all...

Heh

Two's DRAMA volume (What is it? 4? 5?, i'll just leave it blank)

I know he had help from 'real' programmers to bring back KOTastic. But i don't that the he 'bought' from AVCI.

If he did. Proof plx?

Oh and p.s. Turbobox, you're an idiot. Please stick to vincents topic.

Banned Senior Member

Who's AVCI?

Haha, that site has instant translate. This is the message in English...

Everyone's eye set up to paint a sloppy twostars know the asm patches for bugs kotastic serverındaki attempt to price fix bug began to pull back payments are paid in the event paypaldan the caravan of thieves.

In case of a friend in need of money to pay twostars was diagnosed and after a period of one month has withdrawn and difficult to pay the reduced state.

I do not trust someone's name ...

Nero Twostars = = Thief (Thief)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Who's AVCI?
    Actually is the guy who wrote the anti-cheat system named KO-Guard, with BDW, premium system and alot of others things, the anti-cheat / server-files that OldschoolKO, YourKO and some others servers is using.

Banned Senior Member

so twostars was using his code? I thought twostars was a good coder.

so twostars was using his code? I thought twostars was a good coder.
    apparently you have failed at reading.

He got HELP from other people to keep KOTastic up, after it got shot down.
    Like i've said in many other topics. Two can program, yes. But he's not half as good as most people think he is.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    apparently you have failed at reading.

He got HELP from other people to keep KOTastic up, after it got shot down.
    Like i've said in many other topics. Two can program, yes. But he's not half as good as most people think he is.
    Apparently you fail at reading since it obviously says he bought ASM patches from this AVCI guy and then charged back on him.
    I don't know how you can be a failure in so many things , KO ( worst rogue I've seen in a while ) , Reading ( this topic ) , life ( you sit here 24/7 ) , etc

u mad kid? You must be, because i have been dissing you since you signed up on this forum.

You failed yet again. Pretty amazing.

You ask if he used his code, when you obviously already knew yourself that he bought them.
    Me saying two is half as good as everyone thinks he actually is was referring to the other topics and posts that have been posted the past few days about two, where you yourself have posted in as well) Hence the fail at reading.

But i'm sorry. I'm hearing you're having a hard life. And i should keep that in mind, but all it does is put a huge smile on my face, cause i find it hilarious.

Go israel!

Banned Senior Member

You've been dissing me for 5 years bro? I didn't even who you were until you played ko-tastic and got banned for being a cheater , fucking low life cunt.
    I'm having a tough life? lol , I probably am the most successful guy on this forum.
    It's pretty amazing how dumb you are.
    Go Israel? really? are you that sad?
    You must be really mad because you got your ass handed to you so many on KO-tastic and all you could do was run like a bitch when you saw us

You've been dissing me for 5 years bro? I didn't even who you were until you played ko-tastic and got banned for being a cheater , fucking low life cunt.
    I'm having a tough life? lol , I probably am the most successful guy on this forum.
    It's pretty amazing how dumb you are.
    Go Israel? really? are you that sad?
    You must be really mad because you got your ass handed to you so many on KO-tastic and all you could do was run like a bitch when you saw us
    Again you're so so wrong. I got banned because of a server error. According to the logs i tried to connect too fast, but after showing/explaining what i did i was instantly unbanned. So i'm sorry, your 'being a cheater' theory failed right there. But it's ok. Low life cunt eh? Wow. Calm down there kid.
    lol? Successful guy on this forum. HAHA. nice try.

My ass handed to myself? I was the same nation as Undezz but ok yes, it made me run away like a bitch, of course. yes.

Anyways nice try. Calling a gamer on a gaming forum a no lifer. LOL.

Don't know what it is, but every time you post the smile on my face just gets bigger and lasts longer. LOL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast