Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bb no drama ko

This is a discussion on Bb no drama ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chemical Again you're so so wrong. I got banned because of a server error. According to the ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Again you're so so wrong. I got banned because of a server error. According to the logs i tried to connect too fast, but after showing/explaining what i did i was instantly unbanned. So i'm sorry, your 'being a cheater' theory failed right there. But it's ok. Low life cunt eh? Wow. Calm down there kid.
    lol? Successful guy on this forum. HAHA. nice try.

My ass handed to myself? I was the same nation as Undezz but ok yes, it made me run away like a bitch, of course. yes.

Anyways nice try. Calling a gamer on a gaming forum a no lifer. LOL.

Don't know what it is, but every time you post the smile on my face just gets bigger and lasts longer. LOL.
    Both in beta and in CSW you got your ass handed to you and you ran away from the zone each time so fast lol...
    And you got instantly unbanned? lie , your clan full of GM friends threatned to quit the server which was dying anyway and that's the ONLY reason you got unbanned.
    Oh , I almost forgot all the times you asked us to come bowl because you already donated 500-700 nps to orcs and couldn't stand it anymore you and your clan sucked so much it wasn't even funny to watch.

LOL!

Remember that smile? It's starting to hurt my face now.

You clearly have NO idea what you're talking about. I have NEVER been to a single CSW on KOTastic. Someone must've logged on my account and went. But that's okay.

And yes. I was banned for about an hour max. My clan full of GM friends? Ehh.. ok? I was not in schrotti's clan fyi. But yes, full clan of GM friends. Cool story. 80% of the people in the clan don't even know ko4life/gamers4life exists. But okay, you must've gotten so smart because of your successful life that you're having right now. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm having a tough life? lol , I probably am the most successful guy on this forum.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuddap <3

I stopped taking Aviv seriously after he got kicked off of numerous accounts he exp'd to 80.

Dammit. Wish i could've used him for that >.<

At least he's quiet now. Probably enjoying his oh so successful life. lal.

some1 get a 83- char on usko and make him lvl so he just shuts up most succestfull my ass
    dumb cunt.

the post of avci says,
    he was selling the fixes to twostar after he got the fixes
    and fixed the server abviously he chargedback the money
    but my gueses are the paypal acount isnt from twostar`s well 100% not
    so after two quit deving tastic the owners of tastic charged them back?
    maybe some1 get tell the whole truth?

I know what happened!!! but i cant tell =P

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I know what happened!!! but i cant tell =P
    In that case, STFU and don't post?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    In that case, STFU and don't post?
    Ill do as I please, thx for being concerned though.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    i'm having a tough life? Lol , i probably am the most successful guy on this forum.
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Right.. well.. was going to avoid coming back here for a little while at least, but e-mail notifications alerted me of this topic. I should probably make a few things clear..

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    Guys you should read something:
    Twostars’da kervana katılanlardan…

29 Eylül 2011 – 00:31

Herkesin gözünü boyamak için baştan savma yaptığı asm patchlerden tanıdığınız twostars kurduğu kotastic serverındaki bugları fixlemek için başlattığı bug başına ödül olayında paypaldan ödediği ödemeleri geri çekerek hırsızlar kervanına katılmıştır.

Bir arkadaşımız paraya ihtiyacı olduğu durumda twostars tan ödeme aldı ve 1 ay gibi bir süre sonra ödemeyi geri çekti ve zor duruma düşürdü.

Onun için ismi var diye kimseye güvenmeyin…

Nero = Twostars = Hırsız (Thief)

Source: AVCISOFT

its saying twostars bought from AVCI the fixes for ko tasticbut he used charge back. like nero.
    No, KO-Tastic paid for the crash method that was being used infrequently on the server, under the guise that only he knew about it (which he wasn't). I fixed it, and gave "him" (pretty sure that wasn't AVCI...) the fix. I believe after I left KO-Tastic, they charged him back because he was a stupid lying scamming turk (is there really any other kind..?) who IM'd me every single second of every single day for "more fixes."

Really no idea what AVCI's trying to say there. If it was his friend, perhaps he wasn't given the whole story. I don't know, but either way it has very little to do with me. My opinion, however irrelevant, is that he deserved it for appearing to be the only one who knew of said method (yet the method was widely known in the turkish community at the time). Go figure.

Anyway, regarding NDKO it explicitly states that "This project may or may not return." That means (or is supposed to mean) that right now it's in "hiatus" until a decision is made one way or another.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for the NDKO project to get finished, I just think I've been involved with PSKO for far too long. Drama come, drama go, yada yada yada. PSKO development's overflowing with it. When it comes down to it, it really is just a game so I don't see why people need to do half the things they do, but eh, I suppose it just all comes down to money as everything else in life does.

Just a small update to dispel some of these rumours, but I'll make things clear when I've worked out what I'm doing. For now, expect nothing (not a big change given the slow development anyway).

Trolls, you may continue.

byebyebyebyebyebye
    Last edited by Vincents; 10-07-2011 at 06:59 PM.

byebye.byebye.
    Last edited by Vincents; 10-07-2011 at 06:44 PM.

byebye.byebye.

byebye.byebye.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast