Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Bb no drama ko

This is a discussion on Bb no drama ko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; byebye.byebye....
Page: 5

byebye.byebye.
    Last edited by Vincents; 10-07-2011 at 06:44 PM.

byebye.byebye.

byebye.byebye.

byebye.byebye.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    And what topped the cake was

Well damn twostars, we never see you curse -- EVER, however, iamcoolz must of struck a nerve there aye?

Mr. Advocate for truth and facts a liar himself? Nice. See, paybacks a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents
    Guess it's no point in lying now. Anyway, I was trying hard to fix it myself, I won't lie, so much infact that I spent an entire night awake trying after the first whole 2 days prior to that. Went to sleep, woke up, and Iamcoolz told me to message him, so I did and he sent me a pastie with 3 patches, I only recognized one of them because it was the same area that I was in with the packet handler for merchant. After 2 days of server down time and alot of frustration I did take the patch, won't lie about it, I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to feel like a failure, which either way I am.

I mean what was I suppose to do man, keep my server down a few more days while I struggle to fix it and loose my population, or "rip" it?

Wasn't trying to back stab you or anything, and the pastie with the convo didn't come until after I asked him how he got the patch, and even then I didn't believe it was you because anyone can fake an IRC convo and I didn't believe you would have that convo with anyone on IRC. Now I see you are quitting snoxd and stuff and this whole thing feels like my fault and I never once had any negative intentions, funny how life works for me in that regard.

I have a very strong feeling you will never read this because you will never log back into snoxd, or here but I guess it feels good getting it off my chest, the truth that is. And this has nothing to do with what you said about passing me your project, I feel really bad that I blew it -- but even if I didn't deep down I know I am not worth it and there are other people who are more worth it then me, I just feel fucked up that our "friendship" is ruined (maybe you didn't look at me as a friend to you, but I looked at you as a friend to me).

Seems like day by day everyone is just turning against me, guess that's just part of life's lessons, I'll learn eventually.. farewell
    I take it this PM was full of crap, like you.

"You fixed it yourself?"
    - "Yes"

Yup. I spent time trying to help you figure it out yourself only for you to end up cheating and lie to me about it. I'm really and truly sick of caring. Yes, apparently I can curse. Big freaking deal.

This is the kind of drama I'm sick to death of. Drama that need not exist for any reason.

byebyebyebye.
    Last edited by Vincents; 10-07-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Kurtis

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... It was going to be sooo damn goood!!!

Mods just close this thread, it's not going to go anywhere positive, useless.

why close it vincent lmao damn ur a twofaced biatch lol
    aparently avci got hacked too lol wtf is going on twoie
    about tastic cb money not smart imo well time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    why close it vincent lmao damn ur a twofaced biatch lol
    aparently avci got hacked too lol wtf is going on twoie
    about tastic cb money not smart imo well time will tell
    Mind your business.

validating vicents ? lawl some1 made a mistake while banning you .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    validating vicents ? lawl some1 made a mistake while banning you .
    I believe he just changed his e-mail man..

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    I believe he just changed his e-mail man..
    it doesnt affect the "group" in this forum version i believe, that's for new accounts creation.(when there were some bots spamming ko4life they enable the validating thing like 1.5 year ago) , might be a bug, it SHOULDN'T appear as this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    it doesnt affect the "group" in this forum version i believe, that's for new accounts creation.(when there were some bots spamming ko4life they enable the validating thing like 1.5 year ago) , might be a bug, it SHOULDN'T appear as this.
    Yes, it does. Just tested it out and changed my group to "Validating"..

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Guess it's no point in lying now. Anyway, I was trying hard to fix it myself, I won't lie, so much infact that I spent an entire night awake trying after the first whole 2 days prior to that. Went to sleep, woke up, and Iamcoolz told me to message him, so I did and he sent me a pastie with 3 patches, I only recognized one of them because it was the same area that I was in with the packet handler for merchant. After 2 days of server down time and alot of frustration I did take the patch, won't lie about it, I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to feel like a failure, which either way I am.

I mean what was I suppose to do man, keep my server down a few more days while I struggle to fix it and loose my population, or "rip" it?

Wasn't trying to back stab you or anything, and the pastie with the convo didn't come until after I asked him how he got the patch, and even then I didn't believe it was you because anyone can fake an IRC convo and I didn't believe you would have that convo with anyone on IRC. Now I see you are quitting snoxd and stuff and this whole thing feels like my fault and I never once had any negative intentions, funny how life works for me in that regard.

I have a very strong feeling you will never read this because you will never log back into snoxd, or here but I guess it feels good getting it off my chest, the truth that is. And this has nothing to do with what you said about passing me your project, I feel really bad that I blew it -- but even if I didn't deep down I know I am not worth it and there are other people who are more worth it then me, I just feel fucked up that our "friendship" is ruined (maybe you didn't look at me as a friend to you, but I looked at you as a friend to me).

Seems like day by day everyone is just turning against me, guess that's just part of life's lessons, I'll learn eventually.. farewell
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv6r0pB-KkA"]The Emo Kid Song - YouTube[/ame]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast